We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings, Nexus community Options

Dr_Braun_Schitzmir
#1 Posted : 11/7/2010 9:25:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus members,

This is my first post here at the Nexus. I'm very excited to have found this community. I'm an audio software engineer by trade and I've been very interested in the spice for approximately 15 years. Over the years, I've studied as much about this molecule as I could find (including on this and other sites as well as in printed works such as Strassman and the McKenna brothers) but never was able to experience first-hand the astonishing things that I had read about. Only very recently has the spice decided to present itself into my world and make itself known to me. I feel much joy that I have been permitted contact with this substance, but I also feel a great sense of responsibility to cautiously and respectfully work with the powerful sacrament that's been presented to me. I have only begun to barely touch the tremendous power contained in and unleashed by the spice and I am respectfully proceeding with discretion and humility.

Thank you for allowing me to register at the Nexus, and I look forward to learning as much here as possible, as well as sharing information, ideas, and experiences.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dr_Braun_Schitzmir
#2 Posted : 11/8/2010 12:19:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hatersgunnahate wrote:
welcome, what id do so you don't have to come in contact with it is just make your own, read the q21q21 tek it will help you a lot gl and have fund studding

Thank you for your response! I am learning much about the different teks. This community seems very mature and willing to help the novice.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 11/8/2010 12:37:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome bro! Dont forget to check the FAQ and WIKI, you'll be learning a lot for sure (just like we all do Smile )

If there's any questions you have and cant find the answer to, feel free to post!

See you around