We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Pharma Experience Options

gibran2
#1 Posted : 11/6/2010 2:09:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Here’s a link to my first aya experience (vine only). I extracted the alkaloids, and have now tried them.

I “bio-assayed” my caapi alkaloids with DMT last night: At 7:00pm I dissolved 225mg caapi alkaloids in a few drops of vinegar, then added about an ounce of orange juice. I drank it down in one gulp. Not bad. Ten minutes later I dissolved 30mg DMT in vinegar, added OJ and drank it down.

At 7:50pm I was barely feeling any effects, so I decided to increase the DMT dose. I took another 20mg or so (not weighed, but definitely not more than 20mg). Within about 30 minutes, I gradually began to have effects. The visuals came on so gradually that I wasn’t aware of when they began. The experience was so gentle – and so long! And not the slightest bit of nausea, stomach discomfort, or any other unpleasant physical symptoms.

At about 10:00pm I had to take my dog for a walk. I was able to function physically, and with open eyes, I experienced only minor visual effects. The walk was uneventful, and when I got home I was surprised by how easy it was to slip right back into the experience.

Without going into detail, the experience was very much an “inward” journey, much like a lower dose sub-breakthrough vaporized experience, but much longer of course. This is in contrast to my higher dose vaporized breakthroughs, which are strange alien “outward” journeys.

I had music playing in the background, which is something I never do when vaporizing, but it really added to this experience. My appreciation of the music was enhanced. So was my appreciation of everything else – I felt such a euphoric sense of gratitude throughout the experience. At this point, it had been going on for 4 hours, and I didn’t want it to end. But I was getting tired and decided to go to bed.

I went to bed, and the visuals continued. At this point, the visuals were more static – like a slide show in my head. They weren’t really meaningful, and were starting to become a distraction. I had trouble sleeping, and woke up often. I was still having some effects (“slideshow” visuals) at 2:00am – 7 hours after I began.

Overall, I’d say this experience was a perfect introduction to pharmahuasca (or could I call it ayahuasca, since I drank genuine caapi brew extracts?) It was gentle, introspective, euphoric, free of nausea, and long (maybe a bit too long). Next time, I’m thinking I’ll up the dosage a bit: caapi alkaloids to maybe 250mg (equivalent to only 12g of vine!), and the DMT up to 60mg.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jbark
#2 Posted : 11/6/2010 2:20:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fantastic!! I am intrigued. 7 hours though...? I thought pharma lasted about as long as aya + admixture. The only time I have done anything like this was with 5 grams of rue and 15-20g Chaliponga - it was nightmarish, dark and overwhelming, but only lasted about 2 and a half hours... Sounds like what you experienced was the length of a deep mushroom dose, but with the strength of a moderate one. I may have to try this. Thanks for sharing it.

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

gibran2
#3 Posted : 11/6/2010 2:59:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

jbark wrote:
Fantastic!! I am intrigued. 7 hours though...? I thought pharma lasted about as long as aya + admixture. The only time I have done anything like this was with 5 grams of rue and 15-20g Chaliponga - it was nightmarish, dark and overwhelming, but only lasted about 2 and a half hours... Sounds like what you experienced was the length of a deep mushroom dose, but with the strength of a moderate one. I may have to try this. Thanks for sharing it.

JBArk

Seven hours from time of ingestion to time of last noticeable visuals. Keep in mind that I didn’t really feel anything for about the first 1.5 hours, and the last 3 hours were the static “slideshow” visuals I mentioned. So the deeper part of the experience lasted about 2-2.5 hours, which is typical.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Metanoia
#4 Posted : 11/6/2010 4:41:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice gibran. This is something I'm wanting to try before I dive in and vaporize any amount of spice. Gentler, but longer lasting. Thanks for sharing.

jamie
#5 Posted : 11/6/2010 5:53:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

7 hours is quite a long time and not typical at all in my experience with ayahuasca..the deeper aspects for me I dont think ever last more than about 1-1.5 hours..sometimes only about 45 minutes..unless I redose..redosing or spreading out doses are what really makes it last longer for me..but still 7 hours would be a very long time for my own metabolism I think..ayahuasca hits fast and hard for me, and usually by 3 hours all I feel is a strong glow, but very sober and clear..never longer than 4 hours..I eat like 95% all raw food and then 95% of that is just fruits, no meats at all or anything like that so maybe that factors into it comming on soo fast..sometimes I can literally feel the brew within about 1 minute..

I have had some people tell me of 12 hour long nights with ayahuasca though..best of luck on your journey into the oral space Smile
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#6 Posted : 11/6/2010 6:01:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've had everything from 1-6 hours with this combo. 7 doesn't sound like too much of a stretch, though I genuinely only get that far with larger doses of DMT ie 100mg+

headphoneperson
#7 Posted : 11/6/2010 9:06:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Inspiring report, gibran2. This is something I have been meaning to do myself for awhile -- now I just need to do a new extraction and find a 7-hour block of time. Good to hear there wasn't any nausea, either.
~ hpp