We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
i was caught shoplifting alien technology Options

psychedeliConquistador
#1 Posted : 11/5/2010 1:33:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey all,
ive been meaning to post this for a few days now but i was being lazy. anyhoo me and a buch of my friends threw a pretty badass halloween party on saturday(sorry y'all couldn't make it), much fun was had. blah blah blah. people started passing out around 4am and as the crowd thinned out i decided i was going to buy some dmt from my friend since i knew he would be bringing some(halloween tradition). i found a mostly empty, quiet room and some earphones and i was all set.
Im a bit of an artist and i get a lot of my inspiration from dmt. before saturday i was always too overwhelmed by everything to focus in on anything specific. this night however, i had a mission. to try to bring back some small piece of the pattern to use in my artwork. with this objective in mind i loaded a decent dose into my pipe and hit it until i couldn't anymore.
upon arrival i lost focus for a bit and just let my mind wander and marvel at the beatiful shifting patterns and unreal colors. i started to realize that i didn't have much time left and remembered my mission. focusing in on a section of this complex geometric pattern i started to really see what it was, i can still see the image in my head and im working on getting it onto paper and then maybe clay.
i know that may not seem that interesting but as i was memorizing this pattern it seemed as if the flourescent environment realized what i was trying to do. it seemed to me that whatever was "in charge" around there just noticed me and thought to itself "what does this motherfucker think he's doing?!" it didnt seem angry so much as suprised and humored by my attempts. immediately upon being noticed everything sped up like crazy and i was launched like a pinball through some amazing environments that i can't recall. its a miracle i managed to hold onto the pattern and im going to try to steal another piece or two this weekend hopefully. wish me luck Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

astralpixels
#2 Posted : 11/5/2010 2:56:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

haha that sounds fantastic, be sure to show us your work whenever you're done with it, i'd love to see it. good luck on your next trip, i hope you can grab another piece!

stevowitz
#3 Posted : 11/5/2010 8:09:46 AM

The Dude

from the attitude section in the top of the site.

Quote:
No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, prices of drugs or trading drugs.
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

Virola78
#4 Posted : 11/5/2010 5:58:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

stevowitz wrote:
from the attitude section in the top of the site.

Quote:
No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, prices of drugs or trading drugs.

So when i say i got me some acid. Is that ok? I really didnt notice him talking about buying drugs untill you mentioned it.
Stevowitz you are right. The attitude section should be respected.

But i cant help but wonder how your post feels to our enthousiastic conquistador.. (not that my post are always considerate to all)
I dont have the impression he is a disrespectfull user of dmt.

just a thought..
Smile
“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

psychedeliConquistador
#5 Posted : 11/5/2010 8:43:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i offer my sincerest apologies stevowitz, this fictional tale was intended mainly to entertain. if my story offended anyone, just imagine that i pulled a magical bag of deem tea directly out of my ass and no monetary exchange was involved Smile. on a serious note, ill make sure to read up on the attitude section and ensure that all future posts i make comply with the guidelines.

skinwalker
#6 Posted : 11/7/2010 2:24:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i'm excited to see the pieces of tech you memorized. that is about the only way we can steal anything from their realm and is extremely difficult to do. I did it once and the things i comitted to memory were hp lovecraft like. I'm not a artist but i would imagine mosiac patterns would be extremely difficult to hammer into ones memory. it is interesting is it now, how they amuse themseleves with our quests while in dmt land?

Steely
#7 Posted : 11/7/2010 8:17:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with stevowitz on this one.

I am also very much interested in seeing your depiction on paper of what you saw during your journey. I may not be skilled at painting, but I certainly draw the same inspiration from DMT to be applied to my musical compositions.

Hope to see your work soon. Smile
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

beakon
#8 Posted : 11/10/2010 11:03:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.soul-healing-...DiskDivineHealing.1.jpg
I'm having trouble figuring out FTP but check out these thingums,
guy makes a bunch of em, I was introduced to them in a very synchronous encounter by a masseuse/acupuncturist in training didgeridoo playing
radical faerie whilst travelling NYC. When I first saw them it was like, "holy shit! there they are!"
beakon attached the following image(s):
ActivatorDiskDivineHealing.1.jpg (74kb) downloaded 55 time(s).

endlessness
#9 Posted : 11/10/2010 1:15:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like the humour of the thread title Very happy

Yeah man as it has been said, no discussion on buying dmt is allowed here. All the reasons why are written in our FAQ regarding price of dmt, and in the thread linked there in the FAQ about it.

Virola, if you say you 'got some acid', that is no problem because nobody knows how you got it, but if you start talking about how you 'just bought some acid' and maybe 'for such and such price' or whatever, then we would rather it isnt posted. This kind of thing leads to more attention from the law, or can also attract people sending you fishy pms regarding sources, etc.. So lets keep it at a personal consumption level here yes? Pleased

psychedeliConquistador, any news regarding drawing the pattern you saw? I would be curious!

Lavos
#10 Posted : 11/10/2010 4:08:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
it seemed to me that whatever was "in charge" around there just noticed me and thought to itself "what does this motherfucker think he's doing?!" it didnt seem angry so much as suprised and humored by my attempts.

Don't you love that. When you feel the presence, feel it feeling you, and, like, its almost reversed, like 'he' is sitting there hitting spice, and all of a sudden, this little human pops in through the baseboard of his floor, but only halfway, and is swinging his head around trying to grab something. LOL, (take it deeper and maybe we are getting 'spicy' just as a side effect/tool of the gods, whereby WE are the dream)

A powerful but neutral attitude. Not confirming acceptance, not there to test you, just an acknowledgment and intrigue. I haven't experienced a whole lot of this myself, only a little, but it seems like a common response, a positive one. Bewilderment.
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.