We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings and Salutations Options

boonanny
#1 Posted : 11/4/2010 8:13:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexians,
From a few mentions at the shroomery, I discovered DMT and after searching in vain for good consistent information, I was pointed toward the Nexus. After countless hours of reading and lurking, I met my very own SWIM. SWIM then went on to have some very nice percentage yields doing an A/B extraction from mimosa.

After a few iffy attempts as freebase, SWIM stumbled into some changa threads and was absolutely fascinated with the idea of both caapi-based maoi enhancement of the experience as well as the inclusion of many different 'teacher plants'. SWIM went nuts ordering herbs online and has since made himself a nice batch of 6 different varieties of changa and enhanced leaf and is slowly sampling them in a vape.

On changa attempt number 2, SWIM was blessed enough to have a full 10-15 minute long breakthrough experience followed by a long afterglow. (This was using 'electric sheep' blend after a bowl of 10x caapi leaf.) Attempt 3 is still on hold while SWIM digests that experience and gets his head around the madness and the beauty. SWIM is thinking he used too much because it was just so insane and because its difficult to remember much detail other than madness and occasional snapshots of beauty and awe.

So, why am i finally posting?

Well, there have been dozens of threads about extractions, changa blends, vape techniques, and psychedelic experience in general that I would have loved to contribute to, but wasn't allowed, so I need to get off my butt and get posting!

Thanks!
There once was a man who said, "Though
It seems that I know that I know,
What I would like to see
Is the 'I' that knows 'Me'
When I KNOW that I know that I know."
-Alan Watts.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

boonanny
#2 Posted : 11/4/2010 10:24:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yeah! The other reason I was anxious to post was that SWIM made a cool nerdy little spreadsheet to help calculate all the ingredients in your changa or enhanced leaf blends. So, you put in the percentages you want for all the ingredients as well as the D:L ratio and it tells you exactly how much to weigh out and blend in.

So, when I'm able to post I'll make a changa thread and upload that tool for everyone to use.
What I would like to see
-Alan Watts.

ragabr
#3 Posted : 11/4/2010 11:28:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, boonanny! Glad SWIY's experiences have been so great thusfar.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

demiourgos
#4 Posted : 11/5/2010 1:20:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome boonanny to the nexus and good to see another interested spice travellerSmile

boonanny
#5 Posted : 11/7/2010 8:10:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys!

SWIM just went and washed acetone around in his 6 changa evap jars and combined it all into one container and it is a nice orange/yellow color, so he is thinking that there could be quite a bit of leftovers in there. The problem is, he has no idea how much!

What is the recommended procedure? let it evap and then dissolve in naptha and freeze precip again?
Is there any good way to go straight from acetone to crystals?
What I would like to see
-Alan Watts.

Ice House
#6 Posted : 11/8/2010 2:49:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Welcome!!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.