We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Art and sketches by myself (inspired by the psychedelic experience) Options

Dark Matter
#1 Posted : 11/4/2010 7:31:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Stoped drawing for a while because of a certain lack of motivation I had.

Spent the last summer with lots of good people and going back to Wonderland a couple of times. Have the feeling I need to start sharing some magic again and go back to the sketch-pad.

They all date back from about a year ago, except the last one wich was done about 3 weeks ago. Think I'll keep getting some info from hyperspace and try to put in on paper soon. Really feel the need to create at the moment. Should fight the laziness and work harder on this.

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." - Aleister Crowley

Dark Matter is merely a byproduct of the Mind's imagination. Everything written on this board in his name is pure fiction. He is nothing more than an Illusion. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 11/4/2010 7:35:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

wow, nice stuff! very dark...
I especially like the jack-in-the-box! Thanks for sharing!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Dark Matter
#3 Posted : 11/4/2010 9:17:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
wow, nice stuff! very dark...

I think there's a strange beauty in darkness. Things that look evil often feel really calming and pure to me.

I think drawing/painting is a great way of purging oneself from his demons. These demons seem much more friendly once they've been put on paper.

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." - Aleister Crowley

Dark Matter is merely a byproduct of the Mind's imagination. Everything written on this board in his name is pure fiction. He is nothing more than an Illusion. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Phantastica
#4 Posted : 11/5/2010 2:14:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wow!! fuckin beautiful artwork! love the one where the guy's peeling his face offTwisted Evil
<3

olympus mon
#5 Posted : 11/5/2010 3:27:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

really great work, thanks for sharing.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

maxzar100
#6 Posted : 11/10/2010 2:57:53 AM

Earth Child

amazing, I am thoroughly impressed
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

Dark Matter
#7 Posted : 11/10/2010 3:28:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the comments. Smile

shoe
#8 Posted : 11/12/2010 6:31:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great art!!!! I was tempted to ask for a CD cover but in the interest of professionalism I will let the creative process dictate
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!