We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
THE SPIRIT MOLECULE DVD Options

Inside out
#1 Posted : 11/4/2010 1:14:29 AM

Dave

Any one know where I can find this dvd, iv scanned the net a few times only found one site which I couldn't buy it. read the book, fucking awesome. got to have the dvd. Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Dave
Dissolving The Boundaries

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

astralpixels
#2 Posted : 11/4/2010 2:02:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there Inside out, as far as I know it's not yet on sale at the moment. It was available for pre-order nearly a month ago on kickstarter.com and was only to sell if the goal amount of money/backers would be reached. Well it was reached but now they stopped accepting backers for the pre-sale and they're working on printing these DVD's and shipping them out to all those who preordered.

I'm one of them, so far they haven't mentioned when the DVD's would be shipped, but i'm assuming it will be soon. I'm pretty sure they'll have a lot of extra DVDs made from the kickstarter project, so I'm guessing those are the ones they'll be selling online whenever the release date is.

I'll be sure to keep Nexus and yourself updated as soon as I get my DVD or find out more information.

cosmicladybug
#3 Posted : 11/4/2010 5:01:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

astralpixels wrote:
Hey there Inside out, as far as I know it's not yet on sale at the moment. It was available for pre-order nearly a month ago on kickstarter.com and was only to sell if the goal amount of money/backers would be reached. Well it was reached but now they stopped accepting backers for the pre-sale and they're working on printing these DVD's and shipping them out to all those who preordered.

I'm one of them, so far they haven't mentioned when the DVD's would be shipped, but i'm assuming it will be soon. I'm pretty sure they'll have a lot of extra DVDs made from the kickstarter project, so I'm guessing those are the ones they'll be selling online whenever the release date is.

I'll be sure to keep Nexus and yourself updated as soon as I get my DVD or find out more information.

previous poster is correct; Mitch and Andrew and company are working on the pre-order fulfillment, DVD's and T-shirts and posters -- not sure what the ship date will be but once that's taken care of, there will be DVD's and probably also more shirts and posters available for sale.

Smile ps the film is phenomenal! lovely addition - but not a replacement for - Strassman's wonderful book.

MooshyPeaches
#4 Posted : 11/4/2010 9:43:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow im glad i had stumbled upon the spirit molecule on kickstarter, it was only 15$ to get the dvd. Hopefully it comes soooon

macc
#5 Posted : 11/5/2010 4:02:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.kickstarter.c...-the-spirit-molecule-dvd Is where you can preorder it. I've did last month. Just got an email from Mitch yesterday saying he was putting together the packages to send out. Should be ready in a couple weeks at the most, hopefully sooner.
"We are all one, there is no such thing as death and we are the imagination of ourselves." Bill Hicks

Inside out
#6 Posted : 11/16/2010 8:18:48 PM

Dave

Cheers for the info much appreciated
Dissolving The Boundaries

astralpixels
#7 Posted : 11/17/2010 12:24:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just got an update a day or two ago saying they're now packaging and shipping DVDs out this week, so hopefully we get them by the end of this week or sometime next week! I've been following this project for a while, so I'm pretty stoked about it.

I'll let you know when I get my DVD, after I watch it of course :]. I'm not sure where I heard it, but in one interview with the director I heard them mention that the entire documentary and clips would be uploaded on their website for free for anyone to edit and make their own videos. Here's hoping either that way or via torrents, the message about DMT spreads.

Kookaburra
#8 Posted : 11/20/2010 4:27:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

They're pretty good about updating here: http://www.facebook.com/The.Spirit.Molecule

They said they wanted to get them out before the weekend but likely it's taking longer than expected. They posted a picture of the packaging process - it's quite the project with thousands of orders!!
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna

astralpixels
#9 Posted : 11/28/2010 3:51:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys just a quick update for those of you who didn't get to pre-order a DVD from Kickstarter, if you have a Paypal account you can now buy a DVD directly from their website. They even added a slightly different, new trailer on the splash page.

Also, I was on Kickstarter reading some user comments and apparently some people are already receiving DVD's, so it probably won't be long before one gets ripped and uploaded.

LawnMan
#10 Posted : 11/30/2010 4:16:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

its on letmewatchthis

Autodidactic
#11 Posted : 11/30/2010 6:00:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I'm cheap, wish I could support the makers of this, but I watched it free online already.
*The above text represents a fictional alter ego, none of it is based on the experiences of a real person.*

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." Oscar Wilde

Aeneas
#12 Posted : 12/1/2010 7:53:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you are able, please try to buy the DVD because it's truly for a worthy cause. We need to spread awareness and research on this most fascinating molecule. We had a screening of the film at Alex Grey's CoSM back in October and I was really delighted to see the amount of youth (teenagers) that came to see the film. On a grander scale, I am very happy to see that DMT is getting increasingly more attention and that it is being used many many more individuals than in times past. This could be one of the catalysts for the evolution of the planetary consciousness, just as LSD was in the 1960s.

Shaolin
#13 Posted : 12/1/2010 7:58:15 PM

Stiletto Stoner

"Domestic DVDs, Posters, Shirts and International DVDs are SENT"
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution