We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Different languages? Options

Crystal Drifter
#1 Posted : 11/3/2010 7:05:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Have you ever had a being in hyperspace talk to you in a different language and understand them and all there great advice but at the same time realize you don't know that language and now you can't remember what they were saying?
"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
~Dalai Lama

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

EquaL Observer
#2 Posted : 11/3/2010 1:26:13 PM

Ross

Well I can never say for certain that it's "beings". But I experience a lot of verbal mess in the back of my mind with all the psychedelics. I have full blown conversations with weed, voices which I can not control, these sometimes scare me, but I've made friends with them.

With shrooms, ayahuasca and Hawaiian baby woodrose I get different languages, all sorts of talk. I tend to sing or speak in tongues on these 3, and sometimes have conversations with myself in these languages. The speed and nature of the thoughts you have on psychedelics are such that they are too difficult to put in the English language, but when I speak in these foreign tongues and when I listen to them, they make perfect sense and really help to get the messages across.

On a high dosage HBWR trip, I went into a strange trance which I don't remember much of, but I was talked to through mayan imagery and a strange language and I'm pretty sure If I came back from it I would have some very profound knowledge of my ancestral roots.

With ayahuasca I've always noticed a sort of entity, very well disguised, it seems to me like it's a society which has been able to exert some influence over space and time and has created itself as DMT and is researching us, or trying to do something with us. When I vomited, the word "Zanarians" came to my mind and I "knew" that this was what these lifeforms called themselves. "Equanox" was also mentioned, I transpired it down to "equinox"... and I'm still pondering that one.

What about you?
Your depth is your integrity

Crystal Drifter
#3 Posted : 11/3/2010 5:52:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well never noticed it on shrooms. With weed it's just my mind saying goofy/weird stuff to myself. But with dmt I feel the presence of others a lot, sometime i can hear them other times is more of an esp thing. But last night was a little different.

I hit my dry bong got 2 good hits in. Kept my eyes open for a little bit. OEV were kinda weak compared to the other night so i closed my eyes. And WOW!! Some of the most intense CEV at first. then i was getting the patterns and cool colors ect. Then I was in like old china or japan in a closed of city and i had an old man guiding me through this trip. I acknowledge he was there and i said wow am i really going to get to talk to an actual being this time. Like i can see and understand them and talk face to face. But he was talking to me in either Chinese or Japanese and then i realized hey i can understand what he is saying but i dont know this language. Then i forgot what he was saying i just know i knew at the time and it made me really happy and helped me out a lot. and the whole time I'm thinking this to myself he keeps talking and i can understand but i cant at the same time. And then i couldn't see him anymore but he kept guiding me for a while
"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
~Dalai Lama

macc
#4 Posted : 11/5/2010 4:11:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

During one of my dmt trips I heard an alien language, it wasn't some fant sounding voice, it was clear as day. Had no idea what it was saying because it was in a language I didn't recognize. I still think of that experience to this day, wondering what the heck it was I heard.
"We are all one, there is no such thing as death and we are the imagination of ourselves." Bill Hicks

skinwalker
#5 Posted : 11/7/2010 2:35:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

during my very first breakthrough the television set began to show an alien language on it, the beings acted as if i understood (but i couldnt read it). they kept asking do you understand?...how about now?