We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my first extraction/ Greetings Options

Inside out
#1 Posted : 11/2/2010 11:50:52 PM

Dave

Greetings People Hows it going?

Here is a brief description of my first extraction with results of first pull.

1. Make your lye-water solution.
2. Combine lye-water solution and MHRB.
3. Wait 1 hour (agitating mixture)
4. Add naptha
5. Wait 1 hour (agitating mixture)
6. Separate naptha

0.5 grams or 1 gram of lye per gram of MHRB;

15 mL water per gram of MHRB

1 mL of naptha per gram of MHRB

Fill a container with 3 liter of H20
Add 200g NaOH (caustic soda lye) into the H20 over ten minutes
Allow water time to cool & clear

Add 200g powdered Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark into the H20/NaOH solution
Place lid back on & swirl/roll contents until mixed together
Allow 2-4 hours for solution to break down cell walls & release DMT

Add 200ml Naphtha to solution (Ronsonol) & place container in a warm area for 24 hours
Ocassionally swirl, roll, turn upside down (don't shake) to mix contents

then siphon of the top clear layer, dont matter if some brown shit comes with it
poor it into a long neck bottle ie. vodka bottle wkd olive oil. let it sit for 5 min then

this is a wkd bottle works great

Remove saturated (clear layer) Naphtha (turkey baster) into flat glass tray should be piss easy with a thin bottle

Allow just over half the Naphtha to evaporate (or until the Naphtha turns cloudy)
Put jar into the freezer for 12 to 72 hours(wrap in cling film) allowing all the DMT to precipitate out
Remove jar from freezer & gently pour off Naphtha back into the H20/NaOH/MHRB solution
Do this while the jar is still cold otherwise Naphtha may redissolve some crystals

Allow jar to sit at room temp & any remaining Naphtha to completely evaporate
Then scrape crystals.

I got half a gram first pull thats 10 50mg trips happy days

I have smoked my first bit from my extraction which was only 20mg, have to treat this with the most respect it being bloody strong. My experience was very good no break through as im guessing 50mg will be needed for that.
Although a bloody good blissful time I had.

Any hope i get another half g that would be awesome.

Dose any one know the shelf life and whats the best way to store the fine spice.

Cheers

Dave
Dissolving The Boundaries

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Inside out
#2 Posted : 11/3/2010 12:31:04 AM

Dave

Oh yeah I got my mimosa from here http://www.mimosahostilis.co.uk/ quick delivery seems ok

Inside out
#3 Posted : 11/3/2010 5:35:57 PM

Dave

Yeah great pics lol. I think il try q21q21 next time. This shit realy dose rip your lungs out, Iv got to find a better way to smoke it, as a glass pipe is to hardcore for my lungs. I do love the fack its a short trip unlike the many acid ones iv had which can drag on a bit.

Air tight container in the freezer, sounds good. I have it in a plastic vial in a air tight container in my draw at the mo, but if the freezer will preserve it then to the freezer it goes

Cheers

Dave

Newfound_wonder
#4 Posted : 11/3/2010 9:08:04 PM

Harvie Krumpet

The spice looks nice, that's for sure. Congratulations on your success; SWIM wishes his first attempt was as successful as yours (He tried the A/B tek from Erowid). Did you clean it before smoking it? The harshness of spice smoke may be caused by impurities or burning the spice. SWIM does a Re-X on his extract and uses a GVG these days. Compared to smoking crude STB extract on aluminum foil, vaporizing clean spice in a VG/GVG is like inhaling water vapor.

If you want to store spice for days/weeks, keep it cool and away from light.

If you want to store spice for months, I've heard the fumarate form is most stable.

Be sure to share what you have learned; many of us here learn through the experiences of others, so posting your lessons may make someone else's life easier in the future. If you believe in reincarnation, Saṃsāra, or the idea that we are all one, then you are doing yourself a favor by helping others.
Every tool is dangerous when misused. That is no reason not to use tools.
Isn't it strange that a gift can be an enemy?

Inside out
#5 Posted : 11/3/2010 9:27:19 PM

Dave

I read through many teks to work out that simplified version, the A/B tek from Erowid seemed a bit to much for my first attempt. No I havn't cleaned it, I was to eager to fly a little, so Im gonna clean up the next extraction maybe double the size an see how that flows. next mission will be E.L.F using blue lotus for a mild smoke and maybe some mint. As strait from the meth pipe is fucking brutal on the lungs.

Cheers for the info much appreciated

Dave