We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
need to try dmt Options

lewinii
#1 Posted : 10/31/2010 8:28:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

after taking mushrooms i harvested, dmt was on my mind most of the trip and i really want to try this out. i hope its as great as the other breakthroughs others reported!

vist me, please.
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

→ Donate to the Nexus! ←

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 11/3/2010 3:29:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow nice one!

Welcome! Would you tell us a bit more about yourself?

lewinii
#3 Posted : 2/27/2011 12:44:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

would love to say some more. SWIM is gettin close to 22 years of age. had many mushroom trips, have tried acid, or should SWIM say that he was told that it was acid, never had a UV light to test it back when SWIM was 16. smoked salvia twice -currently trying to grow some, also have LSA and DXM to try out. ..SWIM takes caution (with drugs).

the first time tried mushrooms SWIM was 16. SWIM & 7 friends went near a lake and dosed about 2 grams(each) ruffly. when we got high -loved it, seemed like we were doing something right -something SWIM should be doing naturally. i had a about a dozen different p.semilanceta trips. all of which are so powerful, even off 2 grams, see amazing 3D geometric patterns anytime my eyes would close. however, sometimes SWIM was afraid to close his eyes while lying on his back, tripping by himself, because it feels so comfortable it feels like SWIM may be dying lol.. cannot describe that feeling very well, but its kinda off-putting.

more recently SWIM ordered 2.2lbs of already powered mimosa hostilis bark off ebay. trying to see what method is the easiest and gets a half decent clean yield. not sure if buying already powered was a good idea or not, but fuck it its bought now anyways. was sizing up the poor mans tek, or a new 'water only' extraction ive seen around these boards. any tips on which is easiest -please post!

peace love brothers & sisters.
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

→ Donate to the Nexus! ←

Enoon
#4 Posted : 2/27/2011 2:17:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hey Lewinii,

I hope it gives you what you search for and more, as I'm sure it will... Prepare for an explosion of beauty that will bring tears to your eyes; prepare for the unfathomable. Whatever you need, we're here to support you - a warm welcome to you, even if a bit belated.

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

dreamer042
#5 Posted : 2/27/2011 5:30:56 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

poor mans and water only teks are still pretty new and experimental. If you're looking for something easy with a reliable yield go with one of the more tried and true teks. Check out marsofolds, nomans or vovins for traditional a/b and stb methods. Many have also been successful with blab and q21 as far as new/non-traditional methods.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Category:Extraction_Tek
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

gammagore
#6 Posted : 2/27/2011 6:13:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard Lewinii, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourselfSmile