We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally, success! Options

The Centre
#1 Posted : 10/30/2010 7:15:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I finally had a DMT experience where I can honestly say I accepted it and enjoyed it.
I decided that I am going to have to get over my irrational fear or end up giving it all away.
I thought, to hell with it, and loaded a bowl of changa.
I took one, deep, strong hit, kept it in for a while and exhaled. I just sat back, relaxed, and waited in anticipation.
My heart started racing again, but for a change I just accepted it an went with the flow.
I didn't break through but had an feeling of breaking through a veil of a different sort, a veil of fear. On the other side waited an relaxed state of mind and increased self confidence.
I feel like I am ready to go back in now. I will wait for a beautiful day, and load up with a full breakthrough dose.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

actualfactual
#2 Posted : 10/30/2010 7:43:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

good for you man! Very happy

astralpixels
#3 Posted : 10/31/2010 6:22:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

While I myself don't have experience with DMT yet, I've read a lot of people's experiences that indicate that their fear held them back and they didn't reach a higher level till they let go of all their fears and doubts. So congratulations on getting past the fear, I hope you're next adventure breaks you through into hyperspace, good luck!

Steely
#4 Posted : 10/31/2010 6:50:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Centre wrote:
I decided that I am going to have to get over my irrational fear or end up giving it all away.

No emotion is ever more irrational then fear (maybe next to love, but you could debate this on end with any emotion), but don't think it's not needed.

The fear is there to remind you of something. For me it was to clear my mind. Meditation before smoking helps grand wonders, it's even what allowed me to enter the next threshold my first time.

Your fear of DMT may even be derived of a subconscious matter. The funny part is, you won't find out what it is until you are shown it by spice. Just don't ever expect anything each time you enter, need I remind us all, their realm.

Just remember that each time we were faced with fear, we had over come it to have the greatest experience of our lives.

I do not believe in dosage amounts with DMT. I believe there is such a thing as too much, and the awesome that is micro dosing; out of personal experience, 50mg gave me more then I could have ever fathomed was in the realm of possibilities, then an abusive dose of 175mg ever did.

Not to imply you would take that much, but know that there is no true break through dose.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

TrustLoveMan
#5 Posted : 10/31/2010 7:14:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Steely wrote:
The Centre wrote:

No emotion is ever more irrational then fear (maybe next to love, but you could debate this on end with any emotion), but don't think it's not needed.

The fear is there to remind you of something. For me it was to clear my mind. Meditation before smoking helps grand wonders, it's even what allowed me to enter the next threshold my first time.

Your fear of DMT may even be derived of a subconscious matter. The funny part is, you won't find out what it is until you are shown it by spice. Just don't ever expect anything each time you enter, need I remind us all, their realm.

Just remember that each time we were faced with fear, we had over come it to have the greatest experience of our lives.

I do not believe in dosage amounts with DMT. I believe there is such a thing as too much, and the awesome that is micro dosing; out of personal experience, 50mg gave me more then I could have ever fathomed was in the realm of possibilities, then an abusive dose of 175mg ever did.

Not to imply you would take that much, but know that there is no true break through dose.

I agree that there is no breakthrough dose. I've had varied results with all dosages.

I also have a 'fear' of DMT that I believes is my subconscious ego trying to survive. I think this is probably a good thing. I've never experienced an evil trip with evil entities or anything, but I have had one that was too intense because I didn't give in. I used to fight the fear but that's just one more thing you might have to give into. I've never regretted a journey while I was on it. Remember, the only thing to fear is fear itself. I'm glad you were able to get past it and see that it can actually be a very maternal and loving experience.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

Steely
#6 Posted : 10/31/2010 9:39:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had what I dislike to deem as an evil trip. It's the painful experiences that show us any obstacle is possible to over-come.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

macc
#7 Posted : 11/5/2010 5:02:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes fear is an interesting thing. Once you can overcome it you can really enjoy DMT. I was only nervous before my first use, after such I've been fine. Though I did have one experience that wasn't bad by any means but it made me really respect DMT a little more.

DMT is not like weed, where you can just take a few hits and go about your business. EVERYTIME you use it, it's an experience, so you have to be sure your mind is ready for it. Going into it without much thought can really knock you on your ass.

I say this because I wasn't properly prepared once and with a big dosage that doesn't always end well. I was smoking one night and on my 2nd go around I had a breakthrough, but it was the most intense breakthrough I've had to this day. It hit me so fast I didn't know what to do other than just close my eyes. Sometimes it's a little less entense, but not really. I started to panic for a bit, but then finally settled down, relaxed, opened up my mind and enjoyed the rest of my trip. Point of my story is you have to be ready for a breakthrough, because if you're not ready, hyperspace isn't going to ease you into it. One sec you're on earth, the next you're talking to mechanical lizards and shadowpeople who jump out of your curtains..lol.

In saying this you shouldn't be scared, just realize that a breakthrough isn't something that needs to be done everytime you smoke. Its ok to just enjoy the visuals. A little less intense isn't a bad thing.
"We are all one, there is no such thing as death and we are the imagination of ourselves." Bill Hicks

The Centre
#8 Posted : 11/6/2010 10:34:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well I went for it, finished the last of my readily available DMT, and it was indescribable. I'm not going to ruin it by trying to put it into words, as that would be nothing short of blasphemy. I can't say I accepted it fully, but I cannot see it as possible to accept fully at all. I can only say that I handled it without panicking. Intense.

Now I'm going to have to extract some rootbark.