We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What kind of DMT did I smoke? Identification Please Options

SnozzleBerry
#21 Posted : 11/1/2010 7:40:48 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

olympus mon wrote:
SnozzleBerry wrote:
...anything you arrive at will be pure speculation (even based on good, solid deductions, this thought exercise won't yield any real-world knowledge or result)...could be seen as kinda pointless, no?

yes i completely agree it would be pointless to guess at a conclusion as to what he smoked.
however i don't think taking an educated guess is pointless to help the poster narrow down what dmt he is wanting to work with. if the guy is going to have to make a blind choice anyways as to what dmt he will be using based on his previous experience an educated guess would at least increase the odds of him finding what he is searching for. yes? so i guess thats what i find relevant.
i thought he was asking for identification so he could have more experiences with what dmt he tried.

Good point, I completely agree, gotta know what you're deling with if you want to repeat the experience...I was just chiming in along the lines of Potter's post. So...pointless from a purity/chemical-analysis perspective but quite useful as far as repeating the experience. Very happy
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Malaclypse
#22 Posted : 11/1/2010 7:51:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope people are very careful when they are not sure what they are smoking. It would be quite bad if someone thought they had DMT and loaded up 30-40mg of 5-Meo-dmt. Luckily it seems like 5-meo is not hugely popular and it "should" most likely be NN-dmt since as people have said that is what people usually mean when they say 'DMT'.

If you don't know go really small. 5mg tops I would say.

olympus mon
#23 Posted : 11/1/2010 8:02:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Malaclypse wrote:
Luckily it seems like 5-meo is not hugely popular and it "should" most likely be NN-dmt since as people have said that is what people usually mean when they say 'DMT'.
If you don't know go really small. 5mg tops I would say.

i agree macalpse. ive never even seen 5-Meo. its never appealed to me enough to extract and its never even been around my friend circle.

5-meo is so touchy dose wise and uncommon those whom have it would appear more knowledgeable than the posters friends. it sounds like they were just eye balling it out of a bong. probably not 5-meo considering theyre all still sane. Laughing
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

PREV12