We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
What kind of DMT did I smoke? Identification Please Options

Prodigy
#1 Posted : 10/30/2010 6:38:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It was my first time.
Smoked in a glass bong with water
Kicked in within 30 seconds - 1 minute
Lasted for about 10 minutes
Saw lots of patterns

I had 1 cone for all this to happen, and I also got told that I had to pull in the whole cone in 1 hit, and breath it in, and hold it for a while for it to work

Seemed like as soon as I breathed out I started tripping out

Identification please

Extra
I will also add that they also referred to it as 'Dream-time' ('they' being the people I did it with)
They had a book with them that also said it was used by the Aboriginals
I Live in Sydney, Australia
I did this with friends that done it many times before, and also have a rather high drug tolerance - all had the same experience that I had, after 1 cone.
(same experience meaning, how fast it worked, when it wore off, seeing patterns)

I have not had any since this 1 time unfortunately, because I haven't been able to locate any.
And only now starting to really look into it Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 10/30/2010 6:54:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

theres just not nearly enough information for us to try and guess what you smoked. what do you mean a cone?
it could have been nn-dmt or 5-meo-dmt they tend to be the more commonly used dmt's.

your question is as if i was to ask you, "so i got in this girls car today, there were seats in it for 4 and we each had one. she turned the ignition on and the engine started running. we drove for a few miles then the car came to a stop."
what kind of car was this?

see what i mean, its just too hard to say. what is it your really wanting to know? do you want to know what you smoked or do you want to know what dmt to pursue?

nn-dmt is my choice and the vast amount of trip reports and teks are for nn.

dont bother trying to find dmt for sale. just do your own extraction. this is best for everyone.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Prodigy
#3 Posted : 10/30/2010 7:35:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I recently became aware that there were different types of DMT - DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-HO-DMT etc
And I heard they all have a different 'trip' and they are all very different with their potency and how much it takes for it to work.
So I thought if I explained the trip I had, how much I had of it, how it was smoked, and where abouts I live - it might help narrow down what kind I had.

And a cone is bowl (according to this picture)

I live in Sydney and it has always been known as a Cone to me, and middle aged people also call them Cones, same with the young people.
I don't think I have ever heard anyone where I live refer to a Cone as a Bowl - Different places have different names for different things.
So sorry for calling it a Cone Razz

EDIT: And I'm wanting to know what kind I smoked because I really enjoyed that one - and since I recently found out there are many different ones with different effect - I wanted to try and get a hold of what one I had

gammagore
#4 Posted : 10/30/2010 7:37:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This post is weird, do these friends of yours not know what DMT it is?

Prodigy
#5 Posted : 10/30/2010 7:41:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Lets just say, I can't go and ask them now.

olympus mon
#6 Posted : 10/30/2010 7:49:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

ok thats called a bong in the states. they arent a great method of smoking dmt regardless of dmt type. instead of spending all this time and energy trying to identify the past substance (which is impossible btw) why not just read up on the different dmt's and make your own choice?

WSaged
#7 Posted : 10/30/2010 8:04:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Prodigy wrote:
Lets just say, I can't go and ask them now.

It gets even weirder...... Confused

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

actualfactual
#8 Posted : 10/30/2010 8:08:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Judging from the information given in your post, I've made a mental analysis and determined you smoked 2C-T-DMT

Due to my advanced analytical methods I am able to determine this with 97.583% accuracy

What do I win? Wut?

Prodigy
#9 Posted : 10/30/2010 8:36:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
ok thats called a bong in the states. they arent a great method of smoking dmt regardless of dmt type. instead of spending all this time and energy trying to identify the past substance (which is impossible btw) why not just read up on the different dmt's and make your own choice?

It's still called a bong over here, but the piece I was referring to is called a 'Cone' over here, not a bowl.

E.g. If I was to ask someone if they wanted some weed from a bong...I would say "do you want a couple of cones?"
where you might say "do you want a bowl?" (I dunno how your slang over there is, just a guess)

Trying to describe what a cone is is harder than I thought lol

aloneits wrote:
Judging from the information given in your post, I've made a mental analysis and determined you smoked 2C-T-DMT

Due to my advanced analytical methods I am able to determine this with 97.583% accuracy

What do I win? Wut?

hahaha
cheers
you win the mystery prize!!!

BananaForeskin
#10 Posted : 10/30/2010 9:46:21 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

While there are different DMT-based tryptamines, when someone says "DMT" they are almost always referring to NN-DMT, which is what you probably smoked (if not in the form of some funkular changa blend called "Dreamtime" ). Except for 5-Meo-DMT (which is generally non-visual) all of the "other varieties" have better known common names: 5-HO-DMT is bufotenine, 4-PO-DMT is psilocin, etc.

Although I have another easy puzzle for the Nexus....

This morning I woke up with a bitch of a headache. I took a pill, and the headache went away without any significant changes in my perception of reality. What DMT did I take? Razz
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

olympus mon
#11 Posted : 10/30/2010 9:59:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:

Although I have another easy puzzle for the Nexus....

This morning I woke up with a bitch of a headache. I took a pill, and the headache went away without any significant changes in my perception of reality. What DMT did I take? Razz

5-HT, aka relpax/rizatriptan?

DMTripper
#12 Posted : 10/30/2010 10:04:13 PM

John Murdoch IV

I guess this was weak changa you being in Australia and smoking from a bong.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

BananaForeskin
#13 Posted : 10/30/2010 11:48:17 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

olympus mon wrote:

Close! Sumatriptan. Rizatriptan never worked well for me. Still, my clues didn't give enough info to distinguish between the two! I declare thee winner!
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

olympus mon
#14 Posted : 10/31/2010 12:06:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
olympus mon wrote:

Close! Sumatriptan. Rizatriptan never worked well for me. Still, my clues didn't give enough info to distinguish between the two! I declare thee winner!Very happy Very happy Very happy

Shocked Shocked Very happy speech, speech....applause!!!!

o man!!! wow thanks you banannaforeskin, i never expected to win! gosh where do i start..... id like to thank first and formost the nexus for always being there and teaching me patiently. id like to thank my gvg for always going the extra mile.... and of coasre my mother. mom..... we did it!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

gratefulfloyd
#15 Posted : 10/31/2010 12:26:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like NN but what you wrote could be applied to 5-meo-dmt as well.

Vector
#16 Posted : 10/31/2010 1:59:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i would guess it was NN DMT which is what most people are talking about when they say "DMT". most people would know if they had 5-meo-DMT which, these days, i suspect is less common. Myself and anyone else I've known who is educated on such matters would specifically say they smoked 5-meo-DMT or whichever if it was anything but NN DMT

Potter
#17 Posted : 11/1/2010 5:40:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Did you run a spectral analysis on the substance? What were the results of the marquise tests? With out this information, any suggestions are pure speculation and are frankly pointless.

olympus mon
#18 Posted : 11/1/2010 6:48:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Potter wrote:
Did you run a spectral analysis on the substance? What were the results of the marquise tests? With out this information, any suggestions are pure speculation and are frankly pointless.

im guessing he didnt, thats why he said "my guess would be..." its just an educated guess and i agree that it was most likely nn for all the stated reasons. there's nothing pointless about and educated guess when there is no other possible way to make a deduction.

SnozzleBerry
#19 Posted : 11/1/2010 7:01:28 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

olympus mon wrote:
Potter wrote:

...there's nothing pointless about and educated guess when there is no other possible way to make a deduction.

Ehhhh, well...I dunno. I mean, you're not gonna ever know for sure what it is...anything you arrive at will be pure speculation (even based on good, solid deductions, this thought exercise won't yield any real-world knowledge or result)...could be seen as kinda pointless, no?
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

olympus mon
#20 Posted : 11/1/2010 7:25:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
...anything you arrive at will be pure speculation (even based on good, solid deductions, this thought exercise won't yield any real-world knowledge or result)...could be seen as kinda pointless, no?

yes i completely agree it would be pointless to guess at a conclusion as to what he smoked.
however i don't think taking an educated guess is pointless to help the poster narrow down what dmt he is wanting to work with. if the guy is going to have to make a blind choice anyways as to what dmt he will be using based on his previous experience an educated guess would at least increase the odds of him finding what he is searching for. yes? so i guess thats what i find relevant.
i thought he was asking for identification so he could have more experiences with what dmt he tried.

12NEXT