We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An essay long due Options

yaxar
#1 Posted : 10/29/2010 10:55:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings, fellow travelers.

English is not my first language, so apologies if i don't make sense - come to think of it, I don't think I have a first language anymore. I have been a frequent visitor of the nexus and have only been able to successfully extract the magic couple of times with the help of some experienced and big heated travelers, specifically, Phlux and Ice_House. Not only them, but all the material that i have read has helped me in so many countless ways = Thank you.

I discovered the nexus randomly, i think i was trying to look for some psychedelic art for my next tat and some how ended up at the nexus. Reaally liked the way this forum was communicating so I decided to join.

After several unsuccessful extractions, i finally extracted a usable batch of goodies. Needless to say, as soon as i started the tek, i felt so engaged and in love with all the textures, colors and smells. Maybe it was a deeper need for something meaningful, but i found my self literally meditating while working with the spice.

My first trip wasn't out of the ordinary, in fact, I was too nervous and excited at the same time, to let go on the first few attempts. Gradually i discovered a part of me, like a fellow Nexican puts it, 'which couldn't be destroyed'.
I got more and more comfortable with that part. After using the spice, it was as if my reebot button had been pressed and everything was okay again.

I haven't done anymore extractions and its been 2 months. I didn't feel the need, only because i could feel it's presence all the time. I don't know if i am making any sense to you all, but it's as if the doors and mirrors of perceptions have been wiped out. Everything is quiet clear and vivid - everything.

In order to be post-specific, i wont talk much about the experience, however, i would like to thank each and every one of you for being who you are. I feel connected to you all and can relate to you in so many ways. I would like to thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences. For being honest and for sharing the love.

Couple of years from now, I wouldn't have imagined my self being who I am today, considering i was raised up as a conservative Muslim - but i am glad of the now. Glad to be part of this and the whole. Glad to be me. . .

Thank you for reminding me of who I am - a smiley face for most of the part Laughing

Love and Light!
Observing in Silence!

-------------Everything posted by this user are the insane ramblings of an itch that is in the deepest oceans and highest skies. The author holds no responsibility for any content published.-------------

http://toomanybloggersontheweb.blogspot.com/

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 10/30/2010 12:51:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome yaxar! Can't wait to hear more about your journeys. Be well!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

marz
#3 Posted : 10/30/2010 2:57:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome there buddy ill see you in hyberspave exhale............. ahhhhhh Smile
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

Lavos
#4 Posted : 10/30/2010 11:59:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello yaxar, glad to have you here. Congratulations on discovering the spice. It's like treasure no doubt. I still haven't broken through. Had about 6 or 7 mild trips. Waiting for proper settings for now. But I think I have found that part of me that can't be destroyed. At least it's a part of me that won't quit until it is destroyed, lol.

If you feel clear and vivid from the dmt experience, consider adding caapi leaf or tea beforehand. I tried it once, again on a small dose, but very clearing for me. My thoughts do not race, but time seems to slow so as to allow so much thinking in short space. I felt like my mind was stretching, reaching, considering more afterward.

And your writing/english is easy to understand, no worries. I look forward to more.
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.