We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
ORMUS Options

Sircun
#1 Posted : 10/29/2010 10:29:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://globalormus.blogspot.com/

beautiful idea
)()(.)()(
love for all
life is a gift, each decision determines the future of the universe..
acetoeteno.com.ar
www.soundcloud.com/masinstrumentosmusicales
www.myspace.com/lucasysucomputadora
..everything I write is a figment of the imagination..

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

defunkt
#2 Posted : 10/30/2010 2:52:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is an interesting topic. I was into Ormus for a while a few years back and attended a workshop with Barry Carter. They believe they're able to extract metalic elements into a new atomic form and that when taken functions as a communications tool between spirit and matter. Sound familiar? Smile

I took a product called White Dove or M3 for a while which is made from black sand using... guess what...a lye extraction! The guy who makes it cured himself of cancer using this product. It really has all kind of subtle side effects when ingested and is a very powerful elixer.

These guys are modern day alchemists just like us! Twisted Evil

Check this extraction process out: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/lyeburn.htm

endlessness
#3 Posted : 10/30/2010 4:28:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 10/30/2010 4:39:58 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

endlessness wrote:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16549

Im skeptic

I am too. I also don't see what the purpose is of posting things like this on a site like the DMT-Nexus. It's on the verge of spamming. Rolling eyes

The Traveler

jamie
#5 Posted : 10/30/2010 5:04:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

ormus contains various mono-atomic elements..including gold and irridium. The combinations and ratios of these elements varry depending on the source material..some people will use dead sea salt to precipitate the mono-atomic elements and other might use rock salts etc..

All skepticism aside, ancient cultures facination with mono-atomic elements and the use of them in alchemy is interesting. I dont see why we cant talk about ormus on here but that link seems sort of iffy and anyone talking about pushing the use of it etc should well inform people of its unproven effects..there are ALOT of claims made about ormus..and people should research themselves..look what happened to the people who got too excited about colloidial silver, eating too much...
Long live the unwoke.

mickster003
#6 Posted : 10/30/2010 5:12:52 PM

mike

i have just ordered a bottle from bluewateralkemy.com and i ordered the natural monoatomic elements occuring in salts from around the world.

i got white light... i will report my results after a month of use
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.

jamie
#7 Posted : 10/30/2010 5:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

cool..do report..im extracting ormus very soon..Very happy
Long live the unwoke.

endlessness
#8 Posted : 10/30/2010 5:53:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what about doing a placebo-controlled test? I dont know how it looks, but disguise it in a way that you wouldnt know if it is or not the product.. Divide into, lets say, 4 batches, 2 placebo 2 not.. Then have a friend label both with a code, and then each week you use from one of them (dont let the friend see which you are taking otherwise he might 'show' it to you with non-verbal communication unconsciously), and at the end of the week you write down if you think it was the real or not. After 1 month you'll have 4 answers and you compare against the decoded labels. The more batches you make or the more people that test, the better (because if you, say, divide in only two batches, then its a 50/50% chance of guessing right).

I would be much more interested in the results of that, instead of just a subjective opinion of someone who already thinks it might do something to him Pleased

ouro
#9 Posted : 10/30/2010 6:57:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After seeing some outright cultish salesmanship I wrote this stuff off. Later, I did some research on David Hudson, who discovered what he called ORMEs, which inspired all the cultish ormus behavior. ORMEs are supposedly atoms with high spin state nuclei that don't like to form large scale structure. This lecture is an interesting listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so02SDgrEmc

He seems to be a sincere guy who has an ok grasp of lay physics, even though he does make a few slips here and there, especially towards the end when he tries to tie the science he doesn't totally understand into philosophy/spirituality. At any rate, it does seem like he worked hard and spent lots of money to bring attention to something that deserved more attention, and then got left by the wayside since he didn't fit into our societies scheme of things very well.

The ORMEs that he discovered have interesting properties like exploding violently when exposed to sunlight. I don't think the stuff you buy in a bottle resembles the stuff he tried to patent. I have yet to see any scientific papers that show a lye extraction of sea salt will result high concentrations of exotic matter, but I didn't look too hard. I personally eat sea salt with nearly every meal and see no reason to extract the trace minerals from it that I eat anyways.

It's a common misconception that he patented these elements. You can check the US patent office website and see he has no successful patents. His story is sad and I do believe he got smothered by government and corporate interest, but that doesn't mean his discoveries are panacea. They could be, but I wouldn't bet on it.

EDIT: my bad, he does have patents in Australia and the UK

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 10/30/2010 10:13:51 PM

John Murdoch IV

Well when I saw this http://www.subtleenergie...om/ormus/tw/pictures.pdf

I started to believe there was something to this. This is from a website by some ormus enthusiast that are not making any money out of this. So quite believable.
I'd like to try this on some plants some day Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

defunkt
#11 Posted : 10/31/2010 12:44:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wait until you see what Ormus does when you rub it on your johnson for a month or so! Very happy

All kidding aside, this is stuff is quite subtle but I do remember feeling really good on the black sand M3. It does appear to regulate and boost your energy system but that is a fairly subjective opinion. It would be interesting to try some tests on plants. Those pics are impressive if true.

DMTripper
#12 Posted : 10/31/2010 5:05:50 AM

John Murdoch IV

defunkt wrote:
Wait until you see what Ormus does when you rub it on your johnson for a month or so! Very happy

Ok, I'm going to try that first and then the plants Very happy hehe
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.

Vector
#13 Posted : 10/31/2010 4:24:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

is this about that "monoatomic" gold or whatever? classic scam, no? I would highly recommend not ingesting that stuff...

to go one step crazier than the proponents of "MA Gold", there's also a bunch of people claiming that this is a trick put forth by the reptilians and it will actually ruin your higher dimensional DNA and dull your pineal functions....

Those claims are also a bit bold for my taste, but just thought I'd throw it out there

Sircun
#14 Posted : 10/31/2010 6:15:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
to go one step crazier than the proponents of "MA Gold", there's also a bunch of people claiming that this is a trick put forth by the reptilians and it will actually ruin your higher dimensional DNA and dull your pineal functions....

If you take the risk... you can find some thing very special on it, is just so good...
you can try some plants whith rodium and iridium, like aloe vera or Watercresses..
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/health/sources.htm
if you teke more of this plants, effects appearing slowly, every day, going up and up
is a natural thing, if you live near the sea, probably have more of these elements in your body.
if we were in a rpg game, it would be like magic points.. just a thougth...
really magic stuffSmile Razz
blessings!!
acetoeteno.com.ar

The Traveler
#15 Posted : 10/31/2010 6:41:24 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Sircun wrote:

if we were in a rpg game, it would be like magic points.. just a thougth...
really magic stuffSmile Razz
blessings!!

How can you state this without any double blind study done on it? Remind you that placebo is a strong potentiator.

What you say sounds more like marketing and advertising instead of anything real. I think it's very suspicious that we have two of these threads in such a short time. If we keep having this influx about ormus (the other thread was even more spam like) I will delete these post from the DMT-Nexus.

The Traveler

Sircun
#16 Posted : 10/31/2010 7:09:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

im sorry
is that I appreciate this forum, and people who compose it, and wanted to share something I found interesting.
It was not my intention to disturb in any way
I love this forum
Smile
acetoeteno.com.ar

DMTripper
#17 Posted : 10/31/2010 7:23:19 PM

John Murdoch IV

No one is selling anything here. You can easily find instructions how to make your own ormus.
––––––

tryptographer
#18 Posted : 10/31/2010 7:48:30 PM

tryptamine photographer

I wonder why Hudson himself is not in good health if he has unlimited access to miraculous elixer... also, he caused a death by injecting non-sterilized ormus in a patient (blood poisoning). I smell BS...

Potter
#19 Posted : 11/1/2010 5:45:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Snakeoil, dangerous, stupid snake oil. Do NOT ingest metals, do NOT think you can cure cancer with sea water extracts. DO NOT TAKE MEDICAL ADVICE FROM ANYONE WHO HAS TO PUT A DISCLAIMER ON THEIR WEBSITE!

Funny how this guy needs to say "ORMUS" but does not actually define what it is. He claims metals sublimate, they don't, even if you REALLY want them to. "spiritual product" again this has NO meaning.

I realize I am new here, but I dealt with a few of these companies in a different forum and would highly recommend shutting down any threads on the subject. These unscrupulous cons will use multiple accounts and threats of litigation to push their propaganda. They are dangerous con-men who hold no place in civil discussion.

myrmymd
#20 Posted : 11/1/2010 6:13:49 PM
Miki

thought I'd add my two cents.

There was an ormus product called colloidal gold which was sold a while back. These things change names but it's basically white extracted gold which is the same thing. Someone decided to define the effects on this website here:

http://www.colloidalgold.com/study.htm

read the studies. They're all double blind studies performed to test IQ and performance enhancement. I quote:

Conclusion:

In this pilot study colloidal gold (Aurasol-tm) was found to be rapid acting (within one week) by reducing joint tenderness and swelling, without side effects, improved ones feeling of satisfaction in the ability to perform activities and reduce fatigue in 8 out of 10 patients with long standing erosive RA. The study will continue for one year. More definitive controlled trials should now be undertaken with colloidal gold.

Note:
The study has now completed its eighth month with all ten of the original patients still enrolled. The patients continue to do well with no significant side effects noted. This data is being compiled to be submitted for publication.

Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis:
Rationale for the Use of Colloidal Metallic Gold

Guy E. Abraham MD FACN1 and Peter B. Himmel MD2
1Optimox Corporation, Torrance, CA, USA and 2 Himmel Health, Wakefield, RI, USA

Knowlege is power, and this stuff does have an effect on IQ and fatigue. But my knowlege makes me think that if people start to use this as a panacea instead of a performance enhancer they'll have a lot of disappointment

12NEXT