We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Whats with these implants? Options

Infinite I
#1 Posted : 6/28/2008 7:56:10 PM

JC

I was wondering if anyone has experienced ever being implanted by entities? I have once, heres my experience http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...OLD/viewtopic.php?t=1651 At the time this experience happened I was convinced that I had been implanted by aliens but just forgot about it as you do. I recently got talking to this psychic guy and he said I had indeed been implanted not only that time but four other times, which I had no idea about. The psychic said some of them were so they could track me when I re-entred hyperspace. Another one was to stop my psychic abilities apparantly. He told me he could sense the earth angels were willing to work with me, now and in the future and I was to ask them to remove my implants. He said they were nothing to serious but I dont want these things in my energy field.

I was recently reading an ayahuasca report and the guy was abducted 3 times in the same trip. The first time it was by friendly inscetoids in a nice ship and environment, the second type it was by malevolant reptilians in a dirty unsanitary environment. Both times the entities implanted him with things, then the third time it was these octupussy type entities who were friendly again, they apparantly had 3 different brains and they took a look inside him and seen the implants, though they didnt remove them after he asked them too.

So does anyone know what these implants are all about?? Has anyone been implanted themselves? Also why do you think the friendly octupussy entities, who apprantly were far more advanced it seemed to the other two species, why they didnt remove the reptillian implants? Like what the hell are they doing ? Any ideas? Cheers

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

litrium
#2 Posted : 6/29/2008 2:51:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Infinite,

I'm currently reading one of Robert Bruce's Books, Astral Dynamics and this pretty much hits it on the head:

"The only cases I have come across where projectors have had seriously bad experiences with lower subplanes involved hallucinogenic drugs being used to precipitate out-of-body experiences. Drugs, while capable of causing out-of-body experiences, sidestep the required skills and abilities necessary for safe conscious-exit projection.

This breaks many natural laws concerning projection while artificially overcoming many natural safeguards and barriers. Natural barriers are there to protect the novice from operating in dimensional areas they are not equipped to experience. Many drug users have laughed at my stance on this, saying they usually only have positive experiences. But, it only takes one bad experience, one hellish experience, to ruin your mind and your life, possibly forever. Using drugs to achieve OBE is like playing Russian roulette with a live round in the revolver."

Also this is what a friend of mine who also used alot of DMT and Aya for a while wrote to me and I agree completely:

Here’s some thoughts on the underworld.
What is the underworld.
It is a place that exists also on the other side,
and is connected in all of us, like the spiritworld.
It a place where one can dwell.
There are souls that eat souls.
There are souls that are always searching.
It’s a place where chaos reigns.
Where there is hierarchy and powers that battle.

There is danger.
If one visits without being prepared one can get consumed by deities.
One can also make pacts and create understandings with beings.
It’s a place where one can gain power, but also loose it.
One can come back to this plane and leave something behind,
but also bring things back to this plane.

When I visit, I disdain the lesser souls, and keep my intent on light.
I search for knowledge, but there are also liars in the underworld.

The underworld is in direct contact with this world.
And while we live and act, deities with knowledge follow our actions,
ready to strike to make their moves to obtain emotional power from this plain.
One can be drained from powers on this world,
because they’re being tapped from the underworld.

One can go insane because of demons disturbing the emotions.
Visions of dark insects. A feeling that death is close.
Monsters lurking in the dark. A feeling of being watched.
One can be consumed by the underworld.
You notice people will live unhealthy lives.
Start drinking a lot, showing extremely rude behaviour.
Doing things for shock value. Falling in extremities.

If one gets consumed their visions are filled with nightmares.

As for your alien encounters I have had them too, usually DMT smoked. Very rarely have I had a truly positive experiance with any of these alien beings. I feel like they are putting this stuff into you to restrict your soul some how, tampering with it to block your innate abilities or some shit. They have negative intentions thats for sure. The ocotpus being, yes I've seen it too, it looked brilliant and majestic but I sensed it was negative somehow. I'll post a little more on this soon.

burnt
#3 Posted : 6/29/2008 11:17:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
Using drugs to achieve OBE is like playing Russian roulette with a live round in the revolver."

unless your taking high doses capable of causing overdose no it isn't. edit: i should also point out that psychological damage is a very real risk when using any powerful mind altering substance.

as far as implants never had them. SWIMs been probed though Smile

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 6/29/2008 12:20:48 PM

JC

Thanks for the feedback. Ill have to check that Robert Bruce book out just finished another one of his a few weeks ago. Does he ever mention aliens? Cant remember him talking about them in practical psychic self defense tbh

Quote:
Using drugs to achieve OBE is like playing Russian roulette with a live round in the revolver."

I agree with burnt your not going to die unless you overdose but he probably means its dangerous for the soul. The majority of my experiences have been very positive so cant really take your voodoo stance on it litrium lol at the moment anyway, but im still open minded to it being really bad but cant see how it is what with all the good experiences and healing that goes on with aya especially, I think smoked dmt done similiar things to me tbh But im really wanting to know what these aliens agendas are and peoples experiences with different types. And obviously thoughts on these implants. I personlly already beleive in shapeshiting reptillians in this dimension and their agenda is total control over a subservient dumbed down human population, and they seem to be getting there what with this big brother society , fuk the other day I read a report in England where their making cctv cameras that can listen! Shocked I often wonder why these positive aliens dont come and help us? Or maybe we have to help ourselves im not sure but different aliens seem to have different agendas for sure and maybe its not always in our interests and maybe kid us on that there friendly because in that octupussy report they were definately friendly but decided to leave the implants in, think maybe some of it is just way above our heads at times though.

Observant
#5 Posted : 6/30/2008 2:29:04 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

/EDIT High , I'm New (:

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

burnt
#6 Posted : 6/30/2008 5:56:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

nice photo haha. are those your friendly entities?

Observant
#7 Posted : 6/30/2008 9:28:28 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

burnt wrote:
nice photo haha. are those your friendly entities?

Hey Burnt , they are not mine , actually it's Artwork by Patrick Bryers.

Image: Red Water

I like those Dark Visionary Artists especially the work of HR Giger (the all-time Master)
which I find sometimes has something frighteningly magic ... ...
Litriums Postings on the Underworld inspired me to post some of those Spiritistic Pieces.

greetings from Germany

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

Observant
#8 Posted : 6/30/2008 9:45:07 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Another One

"Shiner" by Giger , which kinda fits to the topic

I also like those many Eternal looking
"Self Transforming Biomechanical Landscapes" he painted ...

associativum

gigaschatten
#9 Posted : 7/5/2008 9:50:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Those implants are a very interesting topic. But one thing I do not understand. What makes you assume there are evil beings and good beings? Are the evil humans and good humans or can the human being not be good and evil? Life is more complex than the childish categories of good and evil, there are interests, beliefs, goals, emotions and a load of other factors. Good and evil is far too easy. Many people fear spiders, some fear snakes. Are they evil, just because one feels like they are?

So why don't the good beings remove the evil beings' implants? Because they are not good, just interested, have their own agenda? Why do the evil beings give you such implants? Are you a threat to them? If not, why should they bother? Are you the evil or at least respectless intruder in their eyes that they try to prevent from entering their realm? Do you know what the implants do? Did they affect you in any restrictive way?
God is dreaming us.

gigaschatten
#10 Posted : 7/7/2008 3:33:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been thinking about what was said here and decided to discontinue all use of entheogens for now. Instead I'm getting back to astral projection methods to learn more first. Nearly got out the last morning spontaneously after rereading one of Bruce's books for half a night and doing a few exercises afterwards. Astral projection has one big advantage: If stuck in a potentially dangerous situation, you simple get thrown back to your body. When using entheogens, you can't just skip to the safety of the body, because that is not available at the time, that's the reason you got out in the first place. Some may find that a little overreactive, but I'm better safe than sorry dealing with my spirit. OBE techniques haven't proved very reliable to me in the past and my few OBE experiences were spontaneous, but with some serious effort I think it's manageable and after all it'd be very helpful being able to take a journey without external substances.
God is dreaming us.

Infinite I
#11 Posted : 7/12/2008 1:16:55 PM

JC

I know what your saying gigaschatten about the good and evil thing, it could well be a perception thing. I just think some of them have agendas and it might not be in our best interests. I was told one of the implants was to impair my psychic ablities and another was to possibly track me when I smoked again. I didnt notice anything though, but I was convinced I was implanted by something and forgot about it then a psychic said I have indeed been implanted and they would be detrimental to me. Id love to be able to take a journey without dmt, im going to get that astral dynamics book and try some exercises. I agree that it is risky but the majority of my experiences have been amazing, but I think some things might be trying to trick you into thinking its amazing.