We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
The Salvia Game Options

Mindlusion
#1 Posted : 10/29/2010 6:53:58 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Does anyone play?

I made it to the core

---

metaphorically speaking
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

burningmouth
#2 Posted : 10/30/2010 3:27:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
Your post is interesting, but it doesn't have any content. You should define 'game' with respect to salvia. Also, what do you mean by 'core'?

Many users report that the salvia/DMT entities are playing around with us, planting info in our brains that is contradicted in the next trip. If you could give a description of your trip to the core, that would be nice.

A salvia video game would be interesting. Players could move from layer to layer or alternative reality to alternative reality. There could be some bad guys and weird squid-like mechanical creatures ready to snuff out the salvia player. Your idea has alot of potential. Smile

Mindlusion
#3 Posted : 10/31/2010 1:29:23 AM

The salvia game is a sub breakthrough level of consciousness.

I know another person who has perceived a salvia experience to be like a Game. He seemed to be feeling similar to I felt when I perceived the Game. He was saying things that reminded me when I did it, doing actions that reminded me, It was very deja vu. I noticed this, I realize he must be feeling the same I did, He had some trouble with as I did when I first realized it. I told him " Think of it, like a Game" After I told him this, He told me he understands it, after the experience was over he was explaining it to me, and almost everything he experienced matched my experiences with the Salvia Game.

I think the game Is just a level reachable in the salvia experience. I would say it is right before breakthrough and complete body dissociation.

I tried to go further then this level of the game by smoking my highest extract salvia in my bathroom with the lights off. The last thing I remember was I closed my eyes and I felt the presence of the Game. After this, I definitely made it through. I felt like a floating mind in a different dimension. It all happened so fast and was so intense I barely know what else happened.

I posted this because I was wandering if anyone else experienced "The Salvia Game"
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Metanoia
#4 Posted : 10/31/2010 1:30:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You're still not really explaining what you mean by "the Salvia Game", but that's alright. Very happy
I know how hard it can be to describe Salvia trips.

For me, there always seems to be a "fun" theme to most of the trips. A child-like, playing a game mentality, so to speak. Circus-like, complete with striped tent-like visuals. Entities urging me to follow them. Asking me to come play with them. It always makes me feel like a child again, and I love it Smile

burningmouth
#5 Posted : 11/8/2010 3:54:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
Dioxippus wrote:
It always makes me feel like a child again, and I love it Smile

Sheeeeeee-itt, Dioxippus. Interest in salvia is dwindling. I feel like a fish splashing around in some dried up African lake bed, hoping that the Rains-Are-Gonna-Come Smile

jbark
#6 Posted : 11/8/2010 4:03:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mindlusion wrote:
Does anyone play?

I made it to the core

---

metaphorically speaking

I wrote a 4 part series of my salvia experiences. Here is PART I. if you have the time, read them all and let me know if this is the GAME, and if I am at the CORE ( I have my own definition of the core, that I call "the root" )... I would love to understand your analogy!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Metanoia
#7 Posted : 11/14/2010 2:40:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burningmouth wrote:
Dioxippus wrote:
It always makes me feel like a child again, and I love it Smile

Sheeeeeee-itt, Dioxippus. Interest in salvia is dwindling. I feel like a fish splashing around in some dried up African lake bed, hoping that the Rains-Are-Gonna-Come Smile

Don't ya wanna rain dance with me? Pleased

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRo9NXw6W-g

Mindlusion
#8 Posted : 11/24/2010 2:47:15 AM

JBArk,

I read your experiences, I must say again I love your style of writing.

I can definitely relate to your experiences.

Part 1, "No-I" land, Especially this quote

jbark wrote:

I had no recollection of having smoked salvia, of the room I was in, of the history I considered my own, or who the subject of OWN could possibly be. I felt that whatever I had known to this point (if I could possibly have recalled) was not only an illusion but a fleeting speck in a timeline that stretched in all directions without having a beginning a middle or an end or a centre. I wanted it to be over, but I hadn’t the foggiest what that would mean. To where would I go? It was shortlived (and somehow eternal !?… ?!?) but for those moments I had utterly ceased. Then the room slowly reassembled, the dark borders flowing back into the horns of chairs and edges of planks that lost their orange shultz-glow and took their place back on the floor with the liquid slowness and non-pulsing throb that is salvia.

This is shockingly similar to my more intense salvia experiences which I would say are located on a higher level then "The Game".

Even though salvia blows my mind every time I use it, Each "Level" has its own distinguishable familiarity that I recognize when I am there.

I usually get to "No-I Land" and experience ego death when I am in the best conditions to use salvia. For example, By myself, in a dark room, complete silence, and a bowl of my strongest extract will usually lead to "No-I Land" and ego death.

I guess you could separate these experiences into 3 main levels. But it is not this simple, and there is a lot of gray area in between levels. But as you know, Words do not do justice.

The Salvia Game =

level 3 = No-I land / ego death
level 2 = The Core (The root)
level 1 = The Game

The most intense would be somewhere between level 1 and level 2. Level 3 is crazy, but you don't really realize what happened, until your back. So it is not as insightful, or terrifying.

Now, To explain the actual "Salvia Game". Ill do my best.

Your visiting Salvia, And your playing Salvia's Game. Basically your playing another reality, and you have to play by the rules, of this new reality. It's hard, because sometimes you have to learn it all by yourself without knowing WHAT it is. Trying to play the Game, with YOUR rules, isn't going to work. Everything is under new rules, Gravity, matter, YOUR THOUGHTS. You can't think like you normally would, its just not going to work.
In order to get the most out of the Game, you have to realize that your only just visiting, your in no hurry, and your going to want to learn.

Still, No justice, but my best explanation of this yet. I feel good about it.

The bending, and stretching of objects is definitely the most prominent visual aspects of the Game. When the bending turns to rolling of the objects, I know I am almost to level 3 ( Well, I don't know until I have come back Laughing )

One of my earlier experiences, Before I had any sort of crazy explanation, Was when I was sitting on my back deck. I was definitely IN the game. But I didn't know what is was back then, I remember watching my deck chairs and wooden planks being torn away, I felt I needed to escape this, so I ran inside (Which was hard, because I was being pushed around) and sat in big chair where I felt safe. My head was full of mixed up thoughts and over all the experience was confusing and frightening. And I would have a hard time returning from my visit. I believe the reason behind this experience is that I wasn't playing the new rules. From then on I tried my best to learn these new rules every time I played the Game.

Learning the rules was no walk in the park. It took many visits, all not always pleasant. Its hard to change your regular thought process to something entirely new.
Salvia requires work. I have never won the game. I am not sure if you can. Maybe.

Sorry for the long wait, It sometimes takes me a while to attempt to explain the inexplicable.

Unforunately, im out of time Ill have to try and explain "The core" another time.

Thanks

blue_velvet
#9 Posted : 11/25/2010 5:06:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

THE GAME! No way. I think I've played it before. I realized it once and asked my friends, "What is this a game show or something?" Then, the floor proceeded to turn sideways forcing me to scramble and grab onto the chair for fear of falling off the edge. The next time I experienced it, I was in the game again. I thought it was funny and trying to be witty I grabbed a tree branch like a lever and three of my friends were standing lined up like contestants. The joke evaporated into me being trapped in an aquafina bottle on all sides and then my ego died and it wasn't pretty from there on. Anyway, I eventually ran screaming out of the forest to escape it much like you described.

Mindlusion
#10 Posted : 11/25/2010 8:42:28 PM

blue_velvet wrote:
THE GAME! No way. I think I've played it before. I realized it once and asked my friends, "What is this a game show or something?" Then, the floor proceeded to turn sideways forcing me to scramble and grab onto the chair for fear of falling off the edge. The next time I experienced it, I was in the game again. I thought it was funny and trying to be witty I grabbed a tree branch like a lever and three of my friends were standing lined up like contestants. The joke evaporated into me being trapped in an aquafina bottle on all sides and then my ego died and it wasn't pretty from there on. Anyway, I eventually ran screaming out of the forest to escape it much like you described.

Hmm yes You have definitely played the game. One of the first times I played the game I felt like you did, sort of trapped, while the trap gets bigger, and you scramble to escape I eventually ran out of forest like you did too. Then I would realize its not actually happening. Definitely part of the game. I think you need to practice up on the rules Wink

Metanoia
#11 Posted : 11/27/2010 7:00:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, I definitely get what you're saying about "The Game" now. Like a game show. Win these fabulous prizes. If only you can figure out how to make it through these absurd-seeming games.

"Dioxippussss, come on down! You're the next contestant on The Salvia Game!"

burningmouth
#12 Posted : 11/27/2010 7:25:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Welcome to the game, Dioxippus."
"Thanks. It's great to be here."
"Dioxippus, I'm going to give you two choices. You can have what's in the box or what's behind curtain number two."
"Oh, man. I don't know. Can I have a hit of your extract?"
"Of course you can."
A young model walks onstage carrying a bong and a lighter.
"Go ahead, Dioxippus. Git some."
(audience laughs)
Dioxippus lights up and holds in the smoke. He looks out into the audience. They look like smurfs...no, more like forest trolls.
A smile forms across Dioxippus' lips. He giggles uncontrollably.
"I'll take the box, Alex."
Alex opens the box and Dioxippus looks inside. A strong gravitational force begins to suck Dioxippus into the box. He can see what looks like strobing layers of multicolored brain matter exiting his head and flowing into the box. Dioxippus starts to freak out.
"I don't want the fucking box, Alex. Give me what's behind the curtain."
But it's too late. The audience watches as Dioxippus' legs, feet and shoes disappear into the box.
Alex says, "Come back again, Dioxippus. OK, our next contestant is Vinny...."
"Vinny, ComE oN DoWn !!!"

Metanoia
#13 Posted : 11/29/2010 3:29:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burningmouth wrote:

Alex says, "Come back again, Dioxippus. OK, our next contestant is Vinny...."
"Vinny, ComE oN DoWn !!!"

Laughing

Vinny stands up and the audience boos incessantly and starts throwing rotten tomatoes Laughing

jbark
#14 Posted : 12/6/2010 1:52:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mindlusion wrote:

Quote:
Now, To explain the actual "Salvia Game". Ill do my best.

Your visiting Salvia, And your playing Salvia's Game. Basically your playing another reality, and you have to play by the rules, of this new reality. It's hard, because sometimes you have to learn it all by yourself without knowing WHAT it is. Trying to play the Game, with YOUR rules, isn't going to work. Everything is under new rules, Gravity, matter, YOUR THOUGHTS. You can't think like you normally would, its just not going to work.
In order to get the most out of the Game, you have to realize that your only just visiting, your in no hurry, and your going to want to learn.

Still, No justice, but my best explanation of this yet. I feel good about it.

The bending, and stretching of objects is definitely the most prominent visual aspects of the Game. When the bending turns to rolling of the objects, I know I am almost to level 3 ( Well, I don't know until I have come back Laughing )

I wish I could say that while visiting Salvia I had been aware of the game you describe, but if there is a game I think it would be, for me, like trying to focus on a game of chess while someone pile drives through the soft cranial wrap in one's fontanels...

However, it is quite an interesting and unique take on the experience. I think in my next foray into salvialand, if ever there be one, will involve a search for such a game and its alien rules. It might just allow me to forget the thick bit swirling through my cerebellum!

I am considering, before ever indulging in another smoked extract, trying to quid some fresh leaves. Maybe the game will be more apparent with a softer liftoff, and perhaps salvia will be more prepared to yield her rules.

Cheers,
JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

rOm
#15 Posted : 12/6/2010 10:07:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I found not to be aware of any game while in salviaspace but yes, to answer jBark sublingual absobtion make it more in control thus more playful. I could litterally drive my shape into the space which wasn't really the case when smoking extract or crystals, where I was more pulled by the force or entities to get in and sit here to watch their cosmic lessons...
I wait my salvia plants grow with patience and may try quidding fresh leaves as I've never done this one yet (only sublingual ethanolic tinctures many times).
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Mindlusion
#16 Posted : 12/6/2010 12:06:16 PM

Thanks for the reply jbark,

Basically what r0m said,
I just wanted to say that quidding or sublingual definitely eases on the experience rather then smoking extract. But I have never had an intense game like experience from quidding alone, but it was more enjoyable, because the experience was at my own pace. I have never got a chance to quid fresh leaves though, Only dried and tincture, but I found they worked wonders.

My most intense experiences were from quidding for an hour or two, and then smoking some extract. These experiences were usually way too high doses and I was either left with ego death, or absolutely no memory of the last 20 minutes.

On a side note, I have made some spice infused salvia extract, 1:2 ratio spice to 20x salvia. Ill write up an experience report for that one when I get the chance to try it. Shocked

rOm
#17 Posted : 12/6/2010 12:47:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mindlusion why this ratio ? I ask since using 20x sd extract makes it more potent by weight than plain spice.
Maybe you dont want spice to be too present sure, just asking whats your plan is.

jbark
#18 Posted : 12/6/2010 1:02:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mindlusion wrote:

On a side note, I have made some spice infused salvia extract, 1:2 ratio spice to 20x salvia. Ill write up an experience report for that one when I get the chance to try it. Shocked

Yeah, that sounds like a recipe for a very trying experience... Have you tried just plain leaf DMT 1:1? I have heard even this drastically alters the experience...

JBArk

rOm
#19 Posted : 12/6/2010 3:07:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its a def worth shot 1:1 plain salvia leaf/spice perfect to check the waters.
Whoever is into salvia. I would even say for me at least is way more talktive than salvia itself.

Mindlusion
#20 Posted : 12/6/2010 10:06:48 PM

rOm wrote:
Mindlusion why this ratio ? I ask since using 20x sd extract makes it more potent by weight than plain spice.
Maybe you dont want spice to be too present sure, just asking whats your plan is.

I decided on this ratio because I didn't think 1:1 the salvia would be strong enough and the DMT would just overpower it.

But if plain leaf 1:1 alters it as much as you suggest, I think I will make some to see what Im getting into.

12NEXT