We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
an information orgy perhaps? Options

eggman
#1 Posted : 10/29/2010 12:59:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

howdy everyone, i'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and make my presence known. first i would like to say that there is nothing more fascinating to me than the synthesis and extraction of substances or compounds who's function is to interact with and alter the mind. id like to make it known that as far as psychoactive experiences go i am no noob, in fact my tales of mushroom trips and heroic doses are enough to make most cringe. i've experienced just about every substance out there and would like to use your vast collective knowledge to create something of my own. i come here only seeking knowledge and to offer what i can.

i am a wealth of multicolored information

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 10/29/2010 1:04:55 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus eggman.

Before you make any post I would like to advice you about a few things we have here on the DMT-Nexus:

* Check the Attitude page. This states pretty clearly:
Attitude wrote:
• No discussion is allowed about synthesis of illegal substances, since it requires highly dangerous and watched chemicals. Discussion of simple safe non-comercial synthesis not requiring watched chemicals are tolerated (example: the reduction of dmt n-oxide to dmt with zinc, or the supposed lsa-to-lsh conversion)

* Also we discourage pissing contests about 'heroic doses' and insane combinations of substances.

That said however, enjoy the DMT-Nexus and I hope you can bring much knowledge to us too. Very happy

Kind regards,

The Traveler

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 10/29/2010 8:06:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

welcome eggman,
cool name btw, its great to hear your enthusiasm for self exploration. the beauty of the nexus is it doesn't matter if you've ever even done a psychedelic let alone how much and how often. although your experience and knowledge will be a great addition to the collective wisdom of the nexus you would be just as welcomed and appreciated if you had never done anything at all. the only requirement is the right attitude and maybe the desire to further understand yourself which im sure you have. Very happy
welcome my friend
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 10/30/2010 12:30:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, eggman.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

eggman
#5 Posted : 10/30/2010 5:06:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
welcome eggman,
cool name btw, its great to hear your enthusiasm for self exploration. the beauty of the nexus is it doesn't matter if you've ever even done a psychedelic let alone how much and how often. although your experience and knowledge will be a great addition to the collective wisdom of the nexus you would be just as welcomed and appreciated if you had never done anything at all. the only requirement is the right attitude and maybe the desire to further understand yourself which im sure you have. Very happy
welcome my friend

thanks for the warm welcome. i havent had a chance to "explore my mind" in a good while. i am really here to gain some insight on the organic production of a so far unexplored compound

olympus mon
#6 Posted : 10/30/2010 5:47:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

eggman wrote:
i am really here to gain some insight on the organic production of a so far unexplored compound

hmmmmm... and what would that be?Wink

eggman
#7 Posted : 10/30/2010 7:42:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

4-Hydroxy-5-methoxydimethyltryptamine. Smile

DMTripper
#8 Posted : 10/30/2010 1:59:43 PM

John Murdoch IV

It's not about how much you've done. It's about what you've learned from it.

Welcome to the Nexus.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

eggman
#9 Posted : 10/31/2010 12:41:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:

Welcome to the Nexus.

you right, just tryin to say that i enjoy a mind blowing trip as much or more than the next guy. if anyone has any input on 5-meO or 4-Hydroxy-5-methoxydimethyltryptamine it would be vastly appreciated

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 10/31/2010 5:08:17 AM

John Murdoch IV

eggman wrote:
DMTripper wrote:

Welcome to the Nexus.

you right, just tryin to say that i enjoy a mind blowing trip as much or more than the next guy. if anyone has any input on 5-meO or 4-Hydroxy-5-methoxydimethyltryptamine it would be vastly appreciated

Cool Smile You seem to get the idea. There have just been several pissing contests here where people talk alot how much they can handle and that's not a really good thing. Some go over the line and it can take a long time to recover from a massive DMT trip gone wrong.

So welcome Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

olympus mon
#11 Posted : 10/31/2010 8:46:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
Some go over the line and it can take a long time to recover from a massive DMT trip gone wrong.
)

man you can say that again. some like me may never be comfortable again with smoked dmt. very sad. i give anything to go back in time and take that journey back. it sucks.