We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
WELL this sucks Options

mistmann
#1 Posted : 10/28/2010 3:53:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

lol, im taking an aya brew i made with 120g and i drank the whole thing! at 8 o clock its 9.50 now... nothing, just i love music im not even sick to my stomach, i when and cooked dinner at 9... egg 1.5 bacon and cheese bagel sandwich. i dont know this is the second time to take aya the first time i got small visuals and then i passed out! so i got nothing.... this is so dissapionting there must be some thing im doing wrong

brew aya 120g in a stainless steal pot for 9 hours
used distilled water with vinegar, more then 2 tbs.
put in one large pot and boiled it down.
dank on empty stomach didn't eat anything past 3.30 i fail at life.
i had whole vine and i beet it with a hammer

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 10/28/2010 3:59:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

more detail on "i beat it with a hammer" please. everything else sounds like it more or less should have worked.\\did you do 3 wwashes at 3 hr or 1 9 hour boil?
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

mistmann
#3 Posted : 10/28/2010 4:05:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i did 3 and 3, lol that's basically it. i wrapped it in a zip lock and then wrapped in a towel and beet it till it was around 1 inch big chunks. that was fun actually, but next time ima order chunks...

i may just need a higher dose? cause im talking out loud and i love music right now im just not having any visuals.

i tried to follow the all about the aya thread except i spilled mhrb around .3-.4 and i just threw it in the biol i thought it couldn't hurt it. im actually using no admixtures just straight aya.

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 10/28/2010 4:16:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

id bet thats your problem. think of how much surface area is on those 1 inch chunks. now how much surface are would be on well shredded vine.
you need to hammer it yes but your working it into shreds not chunks. i get mine much finer than even the attached pic these days but they should be around this broken up. btw those pieces are all pretty paper thin.
olympus mon attached the following image(s):
.jpgcaapi vine shreds.jpg (1,121kb) downloaded 246 time(s).

mistmann
#5 Posted : 10/28/2010 4:31:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ok see that's were i fail! that's probably my problem lol, well they were a great chimana started the next day Smile but ill have to get a hatchet and ill shred them to paper thin next time, thank you for correcting my booboo, i appreciate you taking time out of day to help the little guys.

olympus mon
#6 Posted : 10/28/2010 4:48:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

were all little guys Wink
you dont need a hatchet brother i assure you. just smash each pice to chunkds, take all the chunks then one at a time and hammer than down. you will notice a growth pattern by now and you just keep smashing and tearing by hand until its shredds. i seriously get my whole vine down to straw like, not quite but very "hairy" . this may be over board but i really notice how dense my brews get the more i shredd.

Lavos
#7 Posted : 10/29/2010 5:43:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just did my first successful brew a month back. I say when you wrap the vine in cloth, preparing to piece it down, get your hammer or heavy rock in your hand and feel the strength in your arm as you pulverize it, get a rhythm about you, and when you think you've done a good bit keep beating it, don't lose that pace and focus for a good 5 minutes at least, wear yourself out on it (assuming your breaking up more than 1 dose) really, it wants to heal you, but only after you beat batter it into small bits and strips.

Like olympus said, best to reach in the cloth and rearrange large pieces for easy striking, tear some apart, etc.

I stuck mine in the blender just to see how easy it was to blend stuff like that. It worked a charm, I did this to about half my now shredded vine, a handful at a time or so. Just hit the button a few times, didn't powderize the whole handful. Good luck in the future.
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.

The Traveler
#8 Posted : 10/29/2010 6:04:57 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Uhm, just a simple question: did you only use Caapi or did you also add a light bringing (=DMT containing) plant to the admixture like chacruna or chaliponga?

Without the light bringing plants there will be not so much visuals.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

mistmann
#9 Posted : 10/29/2010 6:42:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well the first two time I used 60g caapi and a sep brew 4.5 mhrb, the last time I just drank straight caapi

olympus mon
#10 Posted : 10/29/2010 7:48:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey mistman,
im very confident you have figured out the problem with your brew. unless your vine is weak as well you should be able to nail it spot on next time. now i just want to tell you that once you correct your brewing method like discussed 4.5g mhrb may be more than you looking for. when brewed and administered correctly with sufficient caapi mimosa can be extremely powerful and unforgiving. i dont want your past lack of results lull you into a false sense of security.

you maybe you are aware of this but with some of the tough journeys ive had on 1-2g mimosa the thought of 4.5g is really unnerving to me. just looking out for you but do what you feel is right for you.

Apoc
#11 Posted : 10/29/2010 8:21:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mistmann wrote:
lol, im taking an aya brew i made with 120g and i drank the whole thing! at 8 o clock its 9.50

wait, you used 120g of mimosa!?!! The typical ratio of dmt in mimosa is about 1%, so that means you could have ingested 1200mg of dmt! That is a dose beyond ridiculous and might be an overdose. For many, 50g is a strong dose. You're probably lucky you didn't shred your bark. Next time, get powdered bark, and you'll probably only need 20g tops, that should still give you a monumental dose of 200mg. I'm really surprised you didn't feel sick from 120g. Did you take any harmalas before taking the mimosa?

mistmann
#12 Posted : 10/29/2010 8:34:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Lol the first two times I did 60g caapi 4.5g mhrb
The third time I did 120g of caapi no admixtures
Lol yeah next time I'm going to do 50g caapi and 3G mhrb

Lol I LOVE dmt and have never peeked so I try to find my limit, I smoke 250mg normally with a patty style in my zong, I'm looking to break threw I want a life changing exp. Most people talk about smoking 5-20 mg, that I don't understand

Ya I have found out my problems and I'm ready for round too but it will be two weeks cause I am very spontainious so I like to write down what I want or want to do I wait minimum of 2 weeks kinda like a self restraint. Life is twice as rewarding by living this way. IMO

mistmann
#13 Posted : 10/29/2010 8:37:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Lol the first two times I did 60g caapi 4.5g mhrb
The third time I did 120g of caapi no admixtures
Lol yeah next time I'm going to do 50g caapi and 3G mhrb

Lol I LOVE dmt and have never peeked so I try to find my limit, I smoke 250mg normally with a patty style in my zong, I'm looking to break threw I want a life changing exp. Most people talk about smoking 5-20 mg, that I don't understand

Ya I have found out my problems and I'm ready for round too but it will be two weeks cause I am very spontainious so I like to write down what I want or want to do I wait minimum of 2 weeks kinda like a self restraint. Life is twice as rewarding by living this way. IMO

olympus mon
#14 Posted : 10/29/2010 8:37:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Apoc wrote:

wait, you used 120g of mimosa!?!! For many, 50g is a strong dose. You're probably lucky you didn't shred your bark. Next time, get powdered bark, and you'll probably only need 20g tops,

im confusedWut?
apoc are you talking about mimosa here? the reason i am asking is that i feel there's contradicting information we are giving mistman. i posted my concerns of 4.5g mhrb with his caapi and yours says 20g should be good. maybe you mean without maoi becasue 20g admixture sounds really high, no? to be responsible we should clarify this for mistman.
mistmann wrote:

man whats going on here guys? this is crazy talk. 250mg dmt freebase? i just need to state for the record this is a bad idea flat out. if its working for you mistman great, but we shouldnt have this post go un rebutted for the future readers.

p.s. i guarantee your doing something wrong when smoking dmt this way if you need that quantity and thats the only reason your still sane. seriously you need to be careful about writing stuff like that mistman. im not picking on you but what your saying is dangerous.

mistmann
#15 Posted : 10/29/2010 8:57:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh sorry I'm on my phone normally I'm more detailed!!

Don't try this at home!!! For I suck and am new to dmt and I extrac a dmt-ox something, my dmt is yellow and it's not strong!! Always start 10mg and go up! That's how I got to 250mg a hit!!! I have like 5g of some low strength yellow schmellow... Ima make jimjam next time try to make it more potant. Yes I made it myself and it blows Sad

DMT-N-oxide.

endlessness
#16 Posted : 10/29/2010 9:13:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you need a new smoking method probably, dmt is dmt, there is no 'weak dmt'. No way you can ever get a 250mg (or 150, or 100) hit if you are using an effective method. Get a vaporgenie and a torch lighter.

mistmann
#17 Posted : 10/29/2010 9:30:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm working on a gvg or a vgv, that fancy one in the sticky thread.

The Centre
#18 Posted : 10/29/2010 10:00:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

250mg?!?!
Jeez, 50mg had me wishing I was a cubicle worker.

I'd say try making changa with 50mg, to see if it is just your smoking tek. Changa is an easier method of administration compared to freebase. I am thinking you might be burning your spice or something. God, 250mg? I shudder at the thought, I mean, what if you suddenly get your technique right...

gibran2
#19 Posted : 10/29/2010 10:14:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

mistmann wrote:
...Lol I LOVE dmt and have never peeked so I try to find my limit, I smoke 250mg normally with a patty style in my zong, I'm looking to break threw I want a life changing exp. Most people talk about smoking 5-20 mg, that I don't understand ...

What you probably did is melt the spice and have most of it run down the stem or the sides of your device. What you get into your body is always going to be less than what you load into your device – sometimes significantly less.

The effects you allude to (sub-breakthrough) indicate an actual dose in the 10-15mg range. This means your smoking technique is about as inefficient as it gets.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

mistmann
#20 Posted : 10/29/2010 10:54:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I fail Sad

12NEXT