We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
lsh peppermint Options

mistmann
#1 Posted : 10/28/2010 2:36:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ok when im making lsh "hydroxyethylamide" comes from the peppermin, in one of 69rons posted he says seeds can be old mint has to be fresh.

ok so does this mean fresh dried peppermint
or
fresh peppermint that is still green that i can buy at walmart?

am i looking to still have cholorafill (sp) still in it like fresh cut of the plant? or just freshly dried within a week old?

my plan is to use the tek on here
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/PanoraMIX_HBWR_Extract
im making the tinc with the peppermint to have acetaldehyde in it so it can do the D-Lysergic acid α-hydroxyethylamide chemical thing Smile

ima make like skittles show me the rainbow!!! lol sorry im excited cause i got my hbwr seeds in today i just need to know about the peppermint then its happy days for me lol

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ifoundwaldo
#2 Posted : 10/28/2010 11:14:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Basically, he is saying that if you've had peppermint sitting in your cupboard for the last year, don't use that. The peppermint can be fresh or dried leaves; fresh are probably better. Just read all of 69ron's post here: http://bit.ly/dbcPPq

Also, I'm not sure that making a tincture with peppermint in it will work. You would probably have to extract and then add your extracted LSA to peppermint tea on a dose-by-dose basis. The reason for this is that LSH seems to be very unstable, requiring immediate consumption afterward.

Good luck. Smile

mistmann
#3 Posted : 10/28/2010 2:28:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

oh man! so there is no good way to make like 10-20 doses at a time, its a one by one dose thing? well that sucks! but if i was to do an extraction to get acetaldehyde to a liquid form to add it to my lsa tinc how would i do by doing this?

what if befor i dose i could shake it?

ifoundwaldo
#4 Posted : 10/28/2010 9:06:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

mistmann wrote:
oh man! so there is no good way to make like 10-20 doses at a time, its a one by one dose thing? well that sucks! but if i was to do an extraction to get acetaldehyde to a liquid form to add it to my lsa tinc how would i do by doing this?

what if befor i dose i could shake it?

That would all depend on how long the acetaldehyde would last-- I can't really comment on this.

I'd just drop your LSA into some peppermint tea, chill it over night, and drink in the morning. Seems much easier anyhow?

mistmann
#5 Posted : 10/28/2010 9:50:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I see! Well hmm I gues another good question would be, how long till acetaldehyde oxidizes, and or what is the shelf live of it?
But on an other note how do I extract it? The peppermint tea is defiantly a good solution, but I still wanna try to liquify it I love to think outside the box!
Ok also an idea 2 droppers one lsa one acetaldehyde, get it in your mouth and motor boat it.

Can't wait to research these when I get home! Thanks netas for a smart phone compatable site Smile

mistmann
#6 Posted : 10/29/2010 2:09:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

it oxidizes with airflow and boils at 68*F so i think if kept in a sealed bottle below that temp i should be good?

ifoundwaldo
#7 Posted : 10/29/2010 5:23:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

To extract: http://bit.ly/cJwBWd

I don't think that mixing them in your mouth would work. The reaction seems to take much longer (there's another thread at the Shroomery about the same process, albeit a different way to do it).

I would just surf through all of 69ron's thread and look for problems that others have run into. These will give you ideas of problems you will run into.

All I know is that the peppermint + LSA combo does not always seem to succeed in forming LSH.

mistmann
#8 Posted : 10/29/2010 6:08:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

First of all I want to say thank you!! You rock for helping me and masterminding/brainstorming with me.

Ok so I am going to figure out a good way to do this I will keep this thread out and just research this till I die but ima master this lsh stuff, but that's a good place to start. I'll start there after Halloween.

Till then if any one else has a tek to make lsh I would love to hear this!

That's an awesome read!!! Thank you for sharing that source with me, but I was thinking a tek to extrac peppermint, to maybe concentrate it when I combine it with lsa, I didn't read that to detailed cause I'm on my phone but I will print it out in the morning. So if it has it in there ignore this part. But from what I skimmed I love that for info.

ragabr
#9 Posted : 10/29/2010 12:54:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember from when I was reading into this subject that the most success 69Ron reported was when he started using peppermint schnapps. There were a few confirmations on this working as well, seemed to reduce the amount of misfires.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

mistmann
#10 Posted : 10/29/2010 2:31:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I can do that, so wile I'm extracting I need to dance around and schanp! *snap snap snap*
walla it works!!! Razz hehe

Ok I'll look into that, also I was going to look into the two plants the bread together to make peppermint or look for and alternant source, I read that grapes do this as well Pleased so that's a start I'll start my research tonight spill it over the weekend, hopefully have a hypothesis and be able to execute!

Elf Machine
#11 Posted : 11/6/2010 2:13:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you're using everclear for your tincture, store it in the freezer for minimal breakdown and you will be able to do larger batches.

Ellis D'Empty
#12 Posted : 11/7/2010 3:14:59 AM

Snirfneblin

Could it have been the "shits and giggles" peppermint that you added? Just a thought? But peppermint usually doesn't sit to well with myself....
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

Ellis D'Empty
#13 Posted : 11/7/2010 4:28:23 PM

Snirfneblin

No, I understood why you added the peppermint, but after the first peppermint was added, you added more...
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

ifoundwaldo
#14 Posted : 11/9/2010 7:58:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

i was very sick to my stomach i felt like i had taken aya, i could feel all the full effects of all the things i put in it but i never get any visuals. i guess its because the only enthogen i have ever done, was dmt before i found this site. so im used to seeing stuff, i didn't see color discoloration, i didn't see Jesus, i didn't see anything to my knowledge, then only time i would see things is when i would dose off for 10-30 mins at a time but when i woke it it was like most dreams you cant remember them.

this lasted all the way till like 3 or 4 in the morning from when i first did it... then i felt hung over all day.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

This definitely sounds more like LSA though. (Or something other than LSH, which should energize.)

I'm still thinking that preparing on a dose-by-dose basis is a more surefire way.