We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Eating powdered mimosa Options

artistofdivine
#1 Posted : 10/27/2010 3:09:43 AM

Sam

I know this is already posted somewhere but i just wanted further discuss it and i have not the privellage of posting in other areas yet. But Mainly, Is this just a terrible idea or does it have some potential? I've tried it a few times, the first time i believe it was .7 grams and i had eaten whole syrian rue seeds about 30 minutes prior at 10 minute intervals and ate the .7g of mimosa all wrapped in TP. This first time no effect was felt. The second time i ate an unknown amount of syrian rue tar extract (a reasonable amount) 15 minutes before eating somewhere around 1.5g mimosa and very light visual sharpness/enhancement along with lots of dizzyness and nausea was felt.
'What if everything around you, Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know, Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection, Is it all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself... Find yourself afraid to see?'

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Apoc
#2 Posted : 10/27/2010 4:15:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think it's a terrible idea. But you've already done it, so what are you asking? Here's another thread about it. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=15704

Bert
#3 Posted : 10/29/2010 12:44:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It may not be a terrible idea, but it's not a good one, either. There are a lot of sickening tannins, and I doubt the root is easily digested. Tea is better, but you're still going to feel sick from the effects (even the purest pharmahuasca is going to cause some nausea, but it won't be as hard on your digestive system).

BananaForeskin
#4 Posted : 10/29/2010 2:18:30 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

With a well-made tea and properly inhibited MAO, you probably would've been out of this world with 1.5g.

So. tea is also a more efficient use of materials.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

universecannon
#5 Posted : 10/29/2010 2:25:11 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Syrian rue seeds can also cause pretty bad naseau to for some people, especially as the dose increases-obviously. So those two together don't sound to good! Its best to just make mimosa tea and decant out the solids which cause the naseau. As you probably know, a manske done on the rue can yeild the alkaloids. I think a manske is worth it simply because of that god aweful taste Razz. but hey if you can stomach the tea or chewing those seeds then good for you

Or extract the jungle from the mimosa and just dose like that. then you can also smoke some Very happy

ahhh the possibilities

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"