We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Aliens in Hyperspace Options

psychedeliConquistador
#1 Posted : 10/26/2010 4:22:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

over the summer my folks left town for 2 weeks and while this would have been the perfect opportunity to throw some raging parties i decided to let my friend use my house and deep freeze to do an extraction instead. this was the first extraction he had done and we worked together to figure out the best methods and whatnot. for my part in all this i got a pretty good amount of spice. I was using the stuff pretty liberally and was enjoying the ability to blast myself and my friends beyond pluto whenever i wanted.
one night in particular, me and a small group of friends were sitting around a table in my friend's backyard smoking a couple bowls. on a whim i decided to blast off right there, i filled a pipe with what looked like a pretty moderate dose and put my headphones on with devine moments of truth by shpongle to play me out. now would probably be an good point to mention that i had just watched the movie the 4th kind and while the movie is bullshit its still pretty unnerving and enough to create a sense of mistrust for most ET's.
i took 3 good tokes and on the last one i sat back and closed my eyes. the trip started off as many of my trips had, with lots of strobing colors forming some really beautiful geometric patterns. i started to become aware of something in my peripheral vision/conciousness. it felt like something was trying to project both its thoughts and an image of its face into my awareness. its face looked similar to the traditional grey aliens with large black eyes. i knew at this point that i really couldnt handle this. i knew it was just because of the movie but i just couldnt get passed my alien bias. i tried to ignore its pressence and focus in on the dancing colors to remain calm.
this seemed to be working until suddenly the alien shot a bright ray of light directly at me. it startled me so bad that i sat bolt upright and opened my eyes. one of my friends had lit a paper bag on fire and was thrusting it at another friend and the ray of light had just been the light from the flames coming through my eyelids. the whole experience was pretty unnerving but in the same way very interesting. the alien had tried to communicate with me on a psychic level and i will never forget the feeling. it didn't seem threatening and i think the only reason i reacted the way i did was because of that stupid movie. i remembered hoping that i hadn't offended my alien buddy and wishing that i had made an effort to communicate back. i havent seen any aliens since but i try to keep an eye out for them. has anybody else had any experiences with aliens? what did you make of it?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 10/27/2010 12:54:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

thanks for sharing your experince. crazy report!!

its helpful to readers is you put more paragraphs in and breaks here and there. all those words screw with the eyes. notice other long posts for example.
this way your stuff gets read and people get to know you and help you out. Very happy
welcome

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Felnik
#3 Posted : 10/27/2010 3:06:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it sounds like a chaotic environment to be doing this stuff. If your interested in fostering a relationship with your alien buddy I would suggest doing it in a better more focussed setting without distractions around.

The aliens love sincerity and loving commitment.

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

actualfactual
#4 Posted : 10/27/2010 4:08:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with Felnik, I think the more serious you take your journeys the more you will get from them.

Best of luck to you friend

psychedeliConquistador
#5 Posted : 10/29/2010 10:31:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i know the setting was kinda crazy but i wasn't planning on going as far as i did and i also wasnt aware that my friend was going to be a drunken idiot and wave fire around in my face. it was still an enlightening experience though. i need to do another extraction soon so i can start looking for marvin the martian again Smile