We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hypothetically.. Options

Capt_Bones
#1 Posted : 10/25/2010 10:15:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One could buy manure from a store or collect their own, place this on a hillside near a swampy marshy area, bless and pray to the land, and one day some friends might start popping out ?

Thoughts ?
Comments?
Ridicules ?
Thanks and appreciation

Captain
The D M T is in your mind.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

WSaged
#2 Posted : 10/25/2010 11:28:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

might be quicker & more reliable to get yourself a spore kit...

Unless of course you enjoy wishing on shit Wink

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoingKermit
#3 Posted : 10/25/2010 11:40:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe you could throw some poop on a hill randomly and pray that the wind carries spores to that spot. Not sure how likely that is to happen. I think you should do as WSaged said and get some of your own spores. You can make your own substrate out of brown rice and vermiculite. It's so easy to do and if you make spore prints you won't have to keep buying the spores from shops Smile

Capt_Bones
#4 Posted : 10/26/2010 3:26:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hahaha, no WS, quite the opposite Smile thank you for your wonderful words of wisdom

Yes once i get my own place i will do this, it was more of a question of wonderment. nothing for this season.

thanks guys Smile
The D M T is in your mind.