We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first trip on dmt Options

bigred
#1 Posted : 10/25/2010 7:14:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So i did dmt for the first time yesterday and i feel like it was a great trip. Though there are some things that shouldnt have happened that did. At first i saw a crazy visual filling everything. It was tons of colorful squares with eyeballs in everyone of them and then the squares were transforming to a gold like color and zooming upward in a weird pattern. It became extremely intense then i blacked out and i cant remember anything. I woke up and my friends informed me that i puked all over the room but i still felt great after dmt. What can i do to prevent this blacking out and vomitting the next time i do dmt so that i can experience the entire thing?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 10/25/2010 10:06:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude ive puked before aswell, I think its due to my mind not ready for the intense visuals. I like to call it hypersickness. There is a thread going aboput puking on DMT in the STB sub-forum, check it out.

My only advise though is, smoke less DMT, and build it up. Also have a puke bucket close by, and try not to lye down when traveling. Sit propped up in a chair or couch.

Can you be sure of the purity of the DMT?

TrustLoveMan
#3 Posted : 10/31/2010 7:20:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
Can you be sure of the purity of the DMT?

That was my first thought. I've never had 'hyper sickness', so I'm not sure if it's a mental state, but I have had impure dmt and that can be very bad. My throat tried to close up, I'm sure lye or paint thinner could make you throw up. Don't forget to drink plenty of water!
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain