We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca + LSD Options

dpwishy
#1 Posted : 10/25/2010 4:54:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Does anybody have any experience with this? And I am talking about the ayahuasca vine itself, Banisteriopsis caapi, not a brew with dmt. I was wondering if LSD could be substituted for the "light" aspect in a brew. If this is done, will the effects of the lsd be amplified?

I only have eight of these guys left, well 16, but 8 are my partners. They are very clean white on white, but alittle weaker than whats expected. Id say there around 80ug. 2 gets you, but I always feel like its a waste. I like to take these ones around the 4 dose mark. Completely visionary experience, not sociable at all, and if controlled right you can leave your body. If 4 is what I like, would you recommend taking 4 with the caapi dose, or far less? If the caapi isnt going to amplify the lsd, id like to take a full on dose like normal, but I am not too sure of the mao-i effect on lsd. I have read mixed things, does anybody have experience?

I have read "LSD + Caapi = absurdly intense vision quest". But I have also ready reports where people say the caapi tames down the acid. So I am kind of confused.

Any knowledge about caapi + lsd and/or mao-i effects on lsd would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 10/25/2010 5:40:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had a few experiences of combining caapi and LSD, and in all of these experiences DMT was also playing a part. I can recommend the combination though based on my personal experiences...the caapi makes the LSD more earthy and grounded, the experience has a different siganture. I can't really comment on how much the caapi increases the effects of the LSD, as I wasn't that sure of the doses I was dealing with. I have also tried Syrian Rue and LSD, and this combination was incredibly physically intense on my system, and I wouldn't repeat it...caapi makes for very much a smoother combination. Been a while since I have experienced this combination, but I have only fond memories of it. Wink

Capt_Bones
#3 Posted : 10/25/2010 6:21:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would believe this could become incredible!

Please let us know !
Thanks Smile
The D M T is in your mind.

dpwishy
#4 Posted : 10/26/2010 12:32:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is there any risk with this combination?
I wish there was more research

polytrip
#5 Posted : 10/26/2010 10:55:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I've combined LSD with passionflower wich also contains some harmala's, though in smaller amounts than rue or vine.
With passionflower, LSD is absolutely great. It's more pervasive but more mystical at the same time and passionflower definately increases the effects of LSD. Another thing is that the peak lasts longer, it becomes more of a plateau than a peak. Instead of gradually becoming less intense during the last few hours, it's more that you have a prolonged peak and a more rapid decline at the end. The total LSD experience isn't realy prolonged by it, and if it is, it is only with an hour or so.

For rue and vine this would be more or less the same, since the MAOI-effect of harmala's doesn't last as long as the psychedelic effect of LSD.

dpwishy
#6 Posted : 10/27/2010 11:23:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
I've combined LSD with passionflower wich also contains some harmala's, though in smaller amounts than rue or vine.
With passionflower, LSD is absolutely great. It's more pervasive but more mystical at the same time and passionflower definately increases the effects of LSD. Another thing is that the peak lasts longer, it becomes more of a plateau than a peak. Instead of gradually becoming less intense during the last few hours, it's more that you have a prolonged peak and a more rapid decline at the end. The total LSD experience isn't realy prolonged by it, and if it is, it is only with an hour or so.

For rue and vine this would be more or less the same, since the MAOI-effect of harmala's doesn't last as long as the psychedelic effect of LSD.

thanks for your reply;
Did you feel like it increased or decreased the lucy? I have read that rue makes a harder boady load and more intense on the doses, where as caapi tames it down and makes it easier to take bigger doses. But I have also read that it can quadruple a dose, I don't want to think its going to tame this lucy, and dose 5 hits, and have it turn into 20....

dpwishy
#7 Posted : 10/28/2010 12:49:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I didnt feel like the vine increased the doses at all, it made it have a different feel, but I didnt feel any major increase of potency on the lucy...