We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
EYE DREAM EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! Options

nyenem
#1 Posted : 6/26/2008 5:45:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

EYE DREAM EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. WHILE MOST DON'T EVEN REMEMBER DREAMING, EYE MAY FORGET THE DREAM BUT WILL STILL RETAIN BITS AND PIECES OF IT. EYE ONCE HEARD THAT IN THE GREAT PYRAMID IN THE CHAMBERS UNDERNEATH THE PYRAMID, THERE WAS AN INITIATION CHAMBER WITH A TABLE AND THAT WHEN U LAYED ON THIS TABLE A BEAM OF ENERGY WOULD PASS THRU THE PINEAL GLAND THAT WAS SO INTENSE THAT IT WOULD CAUSE THE PARTICIPANT TO TEAR UP AND THAT THE TEARS WOULD TURN TO THESE CRYSTAL LIKE STRUCTURES. EYE HEARD OF YOUNG GIRL IN BROOKLYN NY THAT COULD PRODUCE LITTLE DIAMOND LIKE STRUCTURES FROM OUT OF HER TEAR DUCTS LITERALLY. CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

benzyme
#2 Posted : 6/26/2008 6:09:02 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

eye think you shouldn't take things you hear so literally.
eye know that dreams are mostly recurring memories from thoughts, sensations, or past events...the compound responsible for memory and initiator of REM is acetylcholine..and the pineal gland has nothing to do with acetylcholine. it's job is to produce melatonin.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Big Inhale
#3 Posted : 7/2/2008 7:08:50 PM

The Enlightend One

the girl is a fake
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

idtravlr
#4 Posted : 7/4/2008 11:02:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nyenem wrote:
EYE HEARD OF YOUNG GIRL IN BROOKLYN NY THAT COULD PRODUCE LITTLE DIAMOND LIKE STRUCTURES FROM OUT OF HER TEAR DUCTS LITERALLY. CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK?

There is such a thing / medical condition that causes "tear duct stones". Perhaps this is what the girl had / has...
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

gigaschatten
#5 Posted : 7/5/2008 12:53:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is your keyboard broken? Buy a new one, it's not that expensive.

Everyone dreams every night - even in the deepest states of sleep (I stress that because it was believed that one only dreams in REM, which has been disproven), so what about it? Many can't recall dreams, but there are easy methods to improve dream recall. A dream diary for example. Sometimes I can't even distinguish between sleeping and waking anymore, if that matters at all.
God is dreaming us.