We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Any one have any links to the spirt molecule documentry Options

Eternal now
#1 Posted : 10/25/2010 12:36:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

been searching for this as the book was great, but no luck finding it yet. I believe it was released on the 24th

Cheers

D
I love to be Amazed

When one person suffers from delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

universecannon
#2 Posted : 10/25/2010 1:43:58 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

DVD - released on the 26th it says

can't find any downloads of it.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

gibran2
#3 Posted : 10/25/2010 1:48:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

You can pre-order it here if you order within 40 hours of this post.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Capt_Bones
#4 Posted : 10/25/2010 6:23:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you havent searched there already, Youtube, has some amazing snips from it. i believe they are extra footage though, most of which is not included in the movie, but i could be wrong.
There is a whole channel/profile for it.
The D M T is in your mind.

BenevolentSon
#5 Posted : 10/28/2010 12:32:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing yet.

Vector
#6 Posted : 10/31/2010 4:17:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

please just buy the DVD

the film cost a lot of money to make and was made by lovely people just like us. I know piracy is so easy these days and I myself download absurd amounts of hollywood flicks, but this is a project that deserves your twenty bucks.

Metanoia
#7 Posted : 10/31/2010 4:54:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Vector wrote:
please just buy the DVD

the film cost a lot of money to make and was made by lovely people just like us. I know piracy is so easy these days and I myself download absurd amounts of hollywood flicks, but this is a project that deserves your twenty bucks.

I would have to agree here. But I just want to see it. If I can find a download of it before I'm able to get my DVD, I'll download it.

astralpixels
#8 Posted : 10/31/2010 10:46:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand the impatience, I too would like to download it now just to be able to watch it before the dvds are out. I'm one of the Kickstarter supporters so I hope I'll be getting my DVD of it soon.

The last update they mentioned about the DVD's shipping was 4 days ago. It said the credit card processing they have to do will take about a week, then they have to order the DVD's to be made, then they have to personally hand package every order; they have +1,000 orders to ship out! We're to be expecting a new update asking for shipping details so I can imagine the DVD's won't be shipped out to people for another week or two, so I doubt a pirated version will be up until then.

I'm kind of on the fence about whether or not it should be pirated. For one I think yes they're a very hard working group and they simply don't have the funds to shell out millions like other Hollywood films, so they do deserve our support and I ask that you avoid pirating of the film; Yet another part of me believes for something this important, they should find a method to be able to spread this out to as many people as they can for free. How they would go about that, I don't know, but there are lots of free documentaries online about other things, and I believe compared to those documentaries this is much more important.

TrustLoveMan
#9 Posted : 10/31/2010 11:41:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We won't have to pirate it once they have all the footage on their site. I would like a copy of the dvd though.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

Shaolin
#10 Posted : 11/1/2010 1:39:25 PM

Stiletto Stoner

Shipping information was collected today.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution