We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first aya brew / i failed :( Options

mistmann
#1 Posted : 10/23/2010 3:57:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ok so i made my first brew last night, let me tell you that was a wild exp just for the cooking. well so i beet my vine with a hammer wiegh out 120g for 2 dose and 9g mhrb, so i start brewing well 30 mins befor my 9 hour cook session comes to an end i go get my room ready and smudged. bad idea! the mhrb ran out of water the 30 mins i was away and caked it to the pan Sad so im like shit! poor water on in and tried to save it, ok so i am pouring my mixture in the screened pot but i put rubberbands on the pot to hold the screen BAD idea!! so when i whent to take the screen off my vine shot every were even back into my brew :/ ok so all the cooking and the mess is complete.

ok so i go upstairs to gulp what i just made, down the aya brew. i waited 30ish mins then down the mhrb with a chaser of oj. well 30-40 mins into it my girl was feeling it. i did not feel a thing so i was like screw it i messed it all up might as well go work out. so i go and work out for 20 mins or so just pull ups push ups abs so forth. then i go lay down well i feel a slight bit tingly. i didnt know if it was from working out or the brew, so im tiered i just worked 9 hours cooked 9 hours i was like well this stuff doesnt work, as my gf is enbedded in the flame off the candle. so i close my eyes and lord behold i see things!!! im like yes this is the trip that i wanted! so i opened my eyes. nothing! ok so i am like i gues you have to close your eyes for this so i close them and i start to see a body of some sort not human, with metalic like the aroa borials as cells and i can see them moving rapis as if they were one body. then i open my eyes again! nothing... so then i was like ill just close my eyes and enjoy a mind trip....

i wake up 7 hrs later dont remember a thing.... damn

but, i feel great and rested but no spiritual trips, no seeing the moon, nothing. i didnt feel like pukeing i didnt feel like pooping. nothing, i think i am immune!

and the taste was not half bad i would drink it on the reg but i was exspecting like something horrid.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!