We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What the F! Options

d3rf
#1 Posted : 10/22/2010 7:53:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So I met an old man that told me of his first trip to space, I’ll be explaining it in the first person for the stories sake...

Over the last week or so I've been working on my first extraction, being lazy and wanting to make sure this is something i'd be interested in spending more time with I choose to do a stb tek with no defat steps or anything... Well the first pull looked more like a light cheddar cheese and also ironically matched its consistency. I know i could defat then re-crystallize but as i mentioned i wanted to make sure this would be worth the time invested....Boy did i have no idea what i was about to get into. Also while pouring over the numerous teks online, and prior to extracting i ran across a tek for "the machine". I threw one of them together and stashed it for my travels...

So fast-forward 3 days and 2 pulls I’m left with close to a gram of what a lot of you would probably refer to as jungle spice...It's now 1:20am and I'm sitting alone in my living room trying to decide if i would either say screw it and take the next flight out or wait (as i told my friend i would). Well after checking with my local space travel authority I found out the next shuttle was leaving in 5 minutes...

So 2 minutes until take-off, I grab approximately 30mg of my yellowish spice and put it in "the machine" I sit back and try to hit the thing, wow this is a lot more difficult than I envisioned... I sat in my chair for about 3 minutes trying to get a good hit, to no avail... The most i got out of "the machine" was very light patterning and a feeling I compare very closely to the come up on MDMA. Frustrated because i've read after even a light experience you should wait an hour before trying to board the shuttle again....SCREW THAT! I thought, so i grab another ~30mg and toss it in my 2.5ft glass water pipe normally reserved for MJ i left a thin layer of ash in the bowl to prevent the spice from melting down the hole and into the water, So now i decide to sit on my couch. As i sit back and clear my mind i remember i had earlier placed a call to a friend of mine to see if I could procure some more pot, I immediately dismissed the possibility of him returning the call simply due to the time. (BIG MISTAKE)

So I decide to go for the gold (literally) grab my water bong i take a firm pull that irritates the shit out of lungs immediately making me want to hack my brains out, but like a disciplined bong smoker i resisted the urge to exhale...I quickly put the bong on the coffee table and closed my eyes where i was met with some of the most beautiful flowing visuals i have ever seen(i don’t remember exhaling)....That’s when it happens....RING,RING,RING My eyes leap open to an alien room that only very slightly resembles the room i remember closing my eyes in, I hop up off the couch (WHOA!) and stumble towards the cordless phone quickly picking it up and telling that ASSHOLE I would call him back, then immediately hanging up...I stumble back to the couch plop down and close my eyes expecting to be met with the same gorgeous visuals i had left, unfortunately that was not to be.

As i sat still, eyes closed, determined to explore this wonderful wonderful world i had been ripped from by that normally handy piece of technology, Unfortunately i was met with a feeling of slight terror, I knew this was common so I told myself to relax and enjoy ...Which is when I could feel something strange, like my body was ripping apart for the inside, like all of a sudden every cell in my body was repelling, forcing my body to no longer hold any shape but to spread out over a wide wide area, i felt as though i had died, as soon as that dawned on me I muttered ego death in my head and decided to quit fighting and go with it, as soon as i surrendered myself to the inevitability of the experience i was transported back to this beautiful gallery of ever shifting, incredibly detailed images flashing 1,000fps amazingly enough it seems like my mind is somehow able to keep up with its blistering speed...I spent what i would guess to be another 5-6 minutes sitting eyes closed enjoying the hell out of myself.

A little additional info: both McKenna and Joe Rogan explain dmt to be the strongest hallucinogen, it doesn't at all do it justice...This is instantaneous and simultaneous brain explosion...strong is something reserved for liquor, but spice? spice is FUCKING AMAZING!

Regardless of what at the very least would be considered unfortunate circumstances I was able to not only retain a pleasurable experience but I'm pretty sure the next time i won't be so shocked by the sights, sounds and feelings encountered in deep space. So here’s to my first but certainly not my last excursion...

Then the old man looked over at me nodded his head kindly and gently closed his eyes...he let out a deep sigh and as peacefully as our conversation had started, his life had ended. Which is unfortunate i had so many questions unanswered but something tells me we'll meet again somewhere out there in the cold vacuum of deep deep space.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 10/22/2010 11:14:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

d3rf wrote:
I'm pretty sure the next time i won't be so shocked by the sights, sounds and feelings encountered in deep space. So here’s to my first but certainly not my last excursion...

Trust me - that feeling of shock never subsides.

Good report man, glad you enjoyed your first one, and great effort at not freaking out as well. Welcome to the nexus!!
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

WSaged
#3 Posted : 10/22/2010 5:31:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd love to read your report, but I can't get past about 3-4 lines of that giant block of text without it all blurring together....

How about breaking it up into ideas/paragraphs so people don't have to work at reading it?

Most folks, including myself, skip over text-walls cause they are a pain in the ass to read.
So it's really to your benefit to actually use the grammar skills we all learned in 3rd grade when you write a post.Wink

Thanks!
WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

d3rf
#4 Posted : 10/22/2010 6:07:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

WSaged wrote:
I'd love to read your report, but I can't get past about 3-4 lines of that giant block of text without it all blurring together....

How about breaking it up into ideas/paragraphs so people don't have to work at reading it?

Most folks, including myself, skip over text-walls cause they are a pain in the ass to read.
So it's really to your benefit to actually use the grammar skills we all learned in 3rd grade when you write a post.Wink

Thanks!
WS

Well, seeing as how that all came out like a tidal wave after my first experience. I wouldn't doubt its grammatical inaccuracy. Although instead of pointing out this is something "a third grader learns" (hurling insults at someones first post?) Try to take it for what it is... I guess for every board there's a grammar nazi. And BTW my report was not intended to be your morning novella. You don't want to read it? Don't, I'm sure other people will struggle their way through...

<sarcasm > THANKS! </sarcasm >
D3rf

WSaged
#5 Posted : 10/22/2010 6:09:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice attitude

Thanks for making your post readable for the whole forum!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

hyperspacing
#6 Posted : 10/22/2010 6:17:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol nice report. Thanks for sharing.

Try re'xing with bestine(heptane). It will help clean up your "cheese" lol. You can get it from art supply stores as a rubber cement thinner/remover.

Ps. I'm glad I read that after you seperated it up. Lol
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

d3rf
#7 Posted : 10/22/2010 6:19:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What's funny is I didn't change it....Not too hard to read afterall i guess?
Also from what i've read bestine causes Hodgkins Lymphoma so ill be steering clear of it... Probably going for the d-Limonine next to keep it as non-toxic as possible...

hyperspacing
#8 Posted : 10/22/2010 6:30:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

d3rf wrote:
Also from what i've read bestine causes Hodgkins Lymphoma so ill be steering clear of it... Probably going for the d-Limonine next to keep it as non-toxic as possible...

Ya I didn't have a problem reading it lol.

As with all solvents you want to work with them in a well ventilated area. Unless your huffing the bestine everyday I highly doubt your gonna run into any issues lol.

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

WSaged
#9 Posted : 10/22/2010 6:31:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

d3rf wrote:

You broke it up into paragraphs...so now people can see more than a wall of random letters.

thanks again!
WS

hyperspacing
#10 Posted : 10/22/2010 6:35:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WSaged wrote:
d3rf wrote:

You broke it up into paragraphs...so now people can see more than a wall of random letters.

thanks again!
WS

Lmao

d3rf
#11 Posted : 10/22/2010 6:38:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

again, im not sure what browser you happen to be using but: The edit you see above was me changing it to a smart ass post. And then upon seeing that someone else was able to struggle their way through, I decided to change it back... I have not changed any of the formatting, It was a simple copypasta...

Xt
#12 Posted : 10/22/2010 7:11:59 PM

I just wanted to say thanks for going through the effort to write this.
When i saw the title my immediate thought was... "Quite fucking true".

Just as others have mentioned, that feeling of awe never goes away. Sometimes its met with a lick of terror, sometimes with ecstasy, but that sheer power defines the DMT experience.

Did the experience cause any changes of paradigm?

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

SnozzleBerry
#13 Posted : 10/22/2010 7:18:30 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Well..you see...what had happened waaaaas...

Most people who get asked to change their posts from wall o' text style to something that doesn't kill the average eye tend to ignore those requests. So I spaced it out according to where the OP had put paragraph breaks with no space.

peace
SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

ragabr
#14 Posted : 10/22/2010 8:06:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, Snozz! Made everything much easier.

d3rf, glad everything worked out alright. Definitely get the setting done well, turn off/unplug phones and whatnot. Thanks for sharing.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

tryptographer
#15 Posted : 10/22/2010 8:09:26 PM

tryptamine photographer

Great read and welcome Smile

Nothing like a good old firsthand experience Shocked

Keep in mind: DMT has no undo button! If you continue on this path, things might get exponentially more over-the-top incredible, there's no end to it and I haven't even seen a glimpse.

d3rf
#16 Posted : 10/22/2010 9:31:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

tryptographer wrote:
Great read and welcome Smile

Nothing like a good old firsthand experience Shocked

Keep in mind: DMT has no undo button! If you continue on this path, things might get exponentially more over-the-top incredible, there's no end to it and I haven't even seen a glimpse.

And thats why i think im in love, in a highschool childish way... At no point was i looking to "undo" the experience it was just suprisingly powerful and the onset Smile (im still in total and complete awe). It wasn't necessarily the most startling journey I've been on, I once got a little overzealous with some LSD which lead to 8 hours of total mind-bending dispair, although i was some how able to turn that experience in to a learning one... So was i scared on the spice?...no. I was however overwhelmed, totally and utterly overwhelmed at the speed in which this little tiny bit of spice could so quickly take my reality jumble it in its little tiny hands and turn it in to THAT!.....THAT! wow

d3rf
#17 Posted : 10/23/2010 3:41:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd also just like to add. as i went to the kitchen to go ahead and roll my solvent/base mix for the 4th pull, I realize my 1L mason jar says "Harvest Time" across it....rather fitting if i do say so...

d3rf
#18 Posted : 10/23/2010 10:03:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

<disclaimer> So i recieved a letter from the olds man wife, apparently he knew he'd be meeting me and wrote a back log of experience reports... As usual i will be speaking in first person mearly to keep the "spirit" Smile of the story: </disclaimer>

After tonight’s great adventures i must say without question I have had some of the most enjoyable experiences in my life...I was on a fairly heavy dose of oxycodone ~150mg (damn tolerance) which seemed to synergize fantastically with the spice...

I had a feeling I haven't felt in years (reminded me a lot of my many mdma experience) as far as the raw enjoyment of each orbital adjustment tonight. When i say it reminded me of the molly I'm referring to the feeling you get right before you open your eyes again after blowing up from an insane light show.

None of the panicky over-whelmedness (yes it's a custom hyphenation) i encountered last night but all the visuals and then some. Rather than the intense melting, morphing, neon kaleidoscope I saw last night I was transported to a room? of sorts with no defined area, there was a woman, cross, bird, kind of thing which for all intents and purposes seemed to be inanimate although did serve a purpose which I understood clearly. Basically i feel as if i was being taught the lack of limits ones perception has when out there with them (odd I typed “them” as the woman, bird thing was the only clear figure I saw). The cross bird lady was off in the distance but kept moving upwards and as i followed with my eyes? I realized there was no other motion involved like I could watch? her fly a circle around me on a vertical axis all the way around without any movement...Like somehow me wanting to focus on her was all that would be necessary to watch her in any of the many routes she took in and around this bright white area. There were also random very bright (think bright sun after being in a dark room for a while) and they would periodically shoot too and fro, never staying in my line of sight? for very long.

Although i much calmer experience it was also far more enjoyable this time around I'm not sure wether to blame it on the Roxi's or the fact I now know what im getting in too... I know in the future i will most certainly entertain these two substances simultaneously, or is it the other way around?

I’m Curious if any of you guys have experience with the 2 and if so how'd it go for you? This could quite possibly be my new favorite combo. And on a similar unrelated note in regards to smoking utensils; I found today that folding a 6 inch piece of tinfoil in half twice and then making a V shape length wise as to hold the spice in place long enough for me to vape it and catch the life flow with a hollowed out pen is definitely my new proffered method. (just remember dull for dope, meaning the spice goes on the dull side of the foil...why? i don't know but a professional meth head once shared that fact with me and for whatever reason it stuck) I found the transitions from here to there (where ever there isSmile) were much smoother visually also extremely comfortable and inviting.