We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
3 hits?! Options

diox8tony
#1 Posted : 6/25/2008 2:48:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

iv only needed 2 hits once, on my first time.
iv smoked 50+mg in one hit before though, (well 50mg disappeared from the pipe that is)
since then i have done smaller doses so as not to have a 'blackout' experience.(one in which i dont remember anything)
i smoke 1 solid hit from 'the machine' and that seems to get me there everytime.

iv read alot of stories with 3 hit experiences.

how many hits do you guys take and what do you think the dosage is?
my avg. is 1 hit, and i guess 30mg, but i have no clue really.
This post is fictional.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

amor_fati
#2 Posted : 6/25/2008 3:19:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I always do 3-4. 3 is usually in a slightly social setting, and 4 seems to get in the more serious realms of thought. I try to make sure not to exhale any vapor between or after the tokes. 3 is when I tend to feel the goal effect, and 4 takes me beyond that. I believe it's easier to keep from blacking out at high doses with this method; it's also easier to avoid coughing.

adrian89987
#3 Posted : 6/25/2008 4:52:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Some people are also just way more sensitive than other people to DMT I've found. For some reason I require large amounts in order to get anywhere.

diox8tony
#4 Posted : 6/25/2008 8:24:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati wrote:
I always do 3-4. 3 is usually in a slightly social setting, and 4 seems to get in the more serious realms of thought. I try to make sure not to exhale any vapor between or after the tokes. 3 is when I tend to feel the goal effect, and 4 takes me beyond that. I believe it's easier to keep from blacking out at high doses with this method; it's also easier to avoid coughing.

how big are these hits you take? do you know how many mg you are smoking?

my 1 hit contains as much smoke as i can take in. im curious because 1 hit takes me to places iv never imagined and i wonder if there be much farther realms to this substance.
This post is fictional.

adrian89987
#5 Posted : 6/25/2008 9:22:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

heh, There is always further.

amor_fati
#6 Posted : 6/25/2008 10:56:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Usually anywhere between 20 and 60mg. The variation of "the machine" that I use allows for extremely direct inhalation, so my first hit seems to serve mainly to pull heat into the pipe and only gives a slight amount of vapor (possibly just residue from the heated end). The second seems to do the trick and heat up the mesh really well, but if that doesn't quite do it, the third will; I'm always feeling the effects strongly by the third. The fourth will get whatever's left over and will serve to top it off (if there's anything left after the third). This method and pipe have been very successful.