We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
D-Limo.... Options

Ellis D'Empty
#1 Posted : 10/20/2010 11:26:44 PM

Snirfneblin

Ok, so I've been searching online, don't want to waste gas to goto walmart or other stores just to not find it.

Is the only way to get D-Limo for extractions through the net?

Or Can I use like, degreaser or something from walmart, etc? If so, and you know the name of a good product PLEASE TELL MEEEEE....

I Don't wanna use Naptha/lye... but I will do it if I can't find D-Limonot order it off the net.

Thanks in advance
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

mickster003
#2 Posted : 10/20/2010 11:38:48 PM

mike

laaaaa/l\
lsssss/ l \
aaaa / l \
bllllllllllllll
bllllllllllllll
bllllllllllllll
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.

Ellis D'Empty
#3 Posted : 10/20/2010 11:49:11 PM

Snirfneblin

Lalsabl ?

Ok, uhh don't see SOMEONE getting member status anytime soon....

But thanks for the inane post...

Edit: Didnt see the post above..

Thanks man, appreciate it, I was also looking at greenterpene so I guess thats what it is so far. Thanks bro
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

mickster003
#4 Posted : 10/20/2010 11:50:33 PM

mike

the sponser suplies d-limonene look up was the point
jimjamshop
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.

mickster003
#5 Posted : 10/21/2010 12:10:17 AM

mike

wow! ide like to see an msds on that, sounds too good to be true, i have three H.D. within 50 k of me.

mickster003
#6 Posted : 10/21/2010 12:14:27 AM

mike

when i look online all i find is febreeze or zep.. which are you referring to...

maybe a link would help.

defunkt
#7 Posted : 10/21/2010 12:16:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I like greenterpene dot com.

GreenTerpene is quality stuff! They say you can use it to wash wax off of fruits and vegetables. Smile

endlessness
#8 Posted : 10/21/2010 8:24:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

people in USA usually get it from greenterpene, people in europe usually get it from jimjamshop, but of course there are other shops out there, these are just two of the main well-reviewed shops.. You guys should go dig the suppliers section in this forum, all of the answers to these kind of questions are there

Ellis D'Empty
#9 Posted : 10/22/2010 10:01:47 PM

Snirfneblin

Well, I'm not sure if the OP question is answered... As I was just wondering if there was something I could buy W/O ordering off the net. As I see, theres not. I guess it's Naptha/Lye for now Sad thanks guys

mickster003
#10 Posted : 10/23/2010 7:03:30 AM

mike

what about toluene, it wont kill you if accidentally inhaled, and it evaps quickly, smells not as bad as xylene and will pull like d-limonene( this has been read not observed.)