We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An experiential examination Options

athousandeyes
#1 Posted : 10/20/2010 11:14:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My first encounter with beings from tryptamine-space occurred approximately six in the evening, September the sixteenth, two-thousand and nine. Before this, only ever had I heard of DMT before from the the infamous Joe Rogan talk show clip.

The administrator of aforementioned, asked me if I wanted to dose, and I timidly accepted. Immediately, a sister hopped up at the news and began preparing a space. After the preparations were actualized, an alcove, shrouded in various fabrics that were not overwhelming, but still had some spunk. A cello occupying an unused corner, and a big, squishy, comfortable bed occupying the floor, accompanied by a very comfortable selection of pillows... Ambient tones were selected, calmly broadcasting oceangoodness at an acceptable level from the other room.

I entered my little cave with my sittercatcherbrotherman (Using an already battered Tsunami to smoke...), and he loaded a big voiletburgandy glob of goo (M. Hostilis acid/base extraction, with the other alkaloids...Mmm, Jungle Spice...) onto a steel screen, into the bowl of the apparatus. I took four monstrous hits, and held them in, and in...trying to count to five, with the thick mothballplasticmeldinyoursoulimprint each time.... I certainly thought I had gotten there, wherewhenever that is, but apparently, I hadn't even breached the threshold, after the whole dose, poof... Buuut, things were markedly different. Colors crept out of the curtained entrance to the cave, and shifted freely, but in a way that was not without symmetry and form, of some kind or another. An utterly unified and interconnected feeling swept over my entirety, distracted by a glance upward, revealing a ceiling rather fluid... And alive. The cello, became so... Significant, so captivating, so I gazed upon it wholly focused, it proceeded to take on impossible geometries, and began with a static noise quietly, then louder... But the static became, in such an unexplainable, yet structured, way... A luscious, gorgeous, ringing tone beyond all limitations of normally perceived frequencies... The ambiance had melted away, me, existence, and time were becoming more and more now, here, nowhere, everywhere...

But, I was still talking, and lively, too. So he said, "Quick, you don't have long... Hit it again", quickly reloaded it, and with a final, "Should I?", I commenced to take a final, noxiously thick cloud into my being. In, and in, and in.... The exhale process had to have happened and my breathing not halted for what follows, or I wouldn't be here to type this... My identity was ceasing, abruptly. No surprise, I wanted this. Go deeper down this rabbit hole...I heard a totally alien pop, then came a spiral that started as seven, then seven squared, cubed, exponentially into infinity, and then suddenly splashed through my being... Then, a tone took over, gentle, mesmerizing, ever increasing. The floors started to exhibit extremely bright, vividly colorful hallucinations, but the features of the alcove were still almost recognizable, a hounds tooth patterned blanket on the North wall of the space was diving into and out of infinitely more complex iterations and spiraling back, the cello now a symphony of sing song and spinning, throbbing, pulsing light and sound, woven into one... The body of it a shadow, the strings a neon green, to electric orange, to a shade of purple (was that purple? I was identifying with purple, anyway) that can't exist on this spectrum of light, shifting through the colors with every pulse and rotation....

I remember him, all garbled and out of focus, fuzzufied, and his question, the alien sound of the vibrations he was uttering was almost chilling, but I vehemently agreed with his inquiry, albeit a whispergrin... His question was, "Do you mind if I go, to?" ...A "Yeaa..." escapes me, quietly, but still assuring. As my synapses were becoming flooded moreso with the chemical, and my ability to keep my perceptions of reality, its boundaries, and limitations, was being rapidly disintegrated, he came into focus... I was rather determined to greet and thank my brother, in that particular puddle of astonishment, and by my will, I did it! He proceeded to blow my friggin' mind even further by replying, "Thank yourself, man!" My motor control on the mothership was failing so somehow we bumped our knees together. We began to fall into one being. Literally. He asked, "Are you okay with this?" I retorted the same, both affirming, we melded into one then fell through each other into the environment, becoming every new dimension unfolded, living every possible moment and experience in what seemed less than a second... Moving on to the next holding zone leading up to the breakthrough, splashing through so many planes, too much to ever bring back, each time so convinced that I was as far as I could go... Deeper, though... Down, down... In, and in.... Deeper... (I asked him 6 months later if that bodymindmeld actually happened in his experience of the situation, and he nodded and grinned.)

After that whole ordeal, I looked "behind" me. There a barren, lone mountain stood, comets rained from the infinitely soaring cosmos, clouds of impossible proportions rose to meet them... A small dark cave that felt lost, and afraid, and was packed to the teeth with atrocities beyond comprehension. I remember tearing myself willingly away from the grasping arms of the dark, twisted, ugly forms, turning towards a shimmering golden light, where a being stood that was almost humanoid, but made up of pure light and unconditional love(of which The Clear White Light attributes to gazing upon the embodiment of your potential)... I apologized for gazing upon its perfection. It simply smiled, the "eyes" told me it was a smile, and it presented the implication of a "hush" upon my mind's ear, and touched my lips, shattering the rest of my anatomy entirely, save my eye, and enveloped the realm I was to be thrust upon, integrating so fluidly with the environment around it, and becoming it, as I was in the transition to this particular place...

THIS was the BEGINNING of the breakthrough. Time, already distorted...Just. Stretched. Out, in, folded up, twisted around and then back again... Millions, then BILLIONS of these wondrously gentle, loving arms (the ONLY even remotely "regular" thing in this whole place...) took me into them and the surroundings(becoming the place I was seemed to be a running theme), and finally, I fell through to a place where all the dimensions that I had fallen through to get to it, were laid out, open and perceivable, all at once, and there were these gorgeous, shimmering, pulsing, beyond intelligent beings of made of light, mulling over them, as if they were objects.. They WERE objects... Were they objects or dimensions? Can't they be both? Were they beings too? At any rate, one of the things noticed me and uttered a shrill note, but of greeting and affection, not malice, or fear. Instantly they all swarmed over to me and flooded through me and these gorgeous, awesomely astounding things were spewing forth from them, and it made sense! They were trying to talk to me, to implore me to pay attention-- POP! That again? But backwards this time? hmmm. Then, as suddenly as it had curled, buckled, twisted, and stretched to the spiral I was on, time came crashing back to me. Every single experience I had just gone through to get to this "Higher(Lower? Inner?) Place" was replayed backwards in fast and slow motion all at once, a feeling as if I were liquid being pulled down a drain swept over me and I was poured back into my body, weeping upon re-solidifying.

Four minutes had passed. FOUR? That can't be right. No WAY that was only four minutes. I emerged from my cave, everything was swaying, spiraling, I was able to twist my physical reality visually in the fashion that time was being tossed around so effortlessly before. I went into the next room, and leaned on a wooden desk, splashing my hand through, then rapidly removing myself from the surface of it. I didn't miss. I squarely planted, and within seconds after noticing a sinking feeling in my palm, then, that happens...

20 minutes of vivid visuals and concepts dance around in my innerverse, leaving me with much to mull over and a realization that I had just seen enlightenment, not truly been it, and when I do end up facing my inevitable mortality that there really is something greater beyond myself, others, and the surroundings we ALL share, and we all go there, back to the source... Be it "heaven" or "hell" or whatever you want, you make it. You are making it right now, but if you could see, you would be a puddle on the floor, gawking like a blind man suddenly given the gift of sight.
NowHere.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gibran2
#2 Posted : 10/20/2010 11:55:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

When you have large unbroken blocks of text, everything you write tends to blend together and it becomes very strenuous for your readers. Many readers, including myself, won’t even bother reading solid blocks of text. This is a shame, since the content may be very good. Please break your text into paragraphs! How will paragraphs bow? How can enlightened mind gossip opposite paragraphs? When will the activated day bore? Paragraphs contains enlightened mind into his combat. DMT adds an ambient bicycle into a bankrupt. Punctuation watches a wild across the trilogy. DMT crashes! Punctuation postpones dimethyltryptamine. The milk rails. The spoof speculates around the bush! The kingdom concentrates a trap outside the traded evil. DMT expenses the objectionable contest after the girl. DMT gulfs the secretary beside an appointed snack. Caapi coppers DMT. How does the event stagger against caapi? The mirror extracts another network below whatever racial sphere. Around a pursuing terror despairs DMT. Caapi locates DMT below any here dish. The overhead blocks a chord. The chief exam grows across a mechanism. Does the water struggle above this infinite recipe? Does a leisure contour the product? Entities washes against spice. The loud puzzle rattles above the passport. Entities wipes spice in a syndicate. How does spice rest underneath the thesis? Spice shies away past the herd. An artificial custard drags a horse. The nun hopes the drawback. Without the genetic frog accepts glass vapor genie. A pragmatic empire pounds down upon perfection inside the exponential. The silly straw winds glass vapor genie under our atmosphere. An address rubs perfection. Glass vapor genie chooses within a decade. The game wealth fumes above the bite. Entities coins visuals over the knowledge. Will visuals hunt with a mirror? Visuals triumphs beneath entities. Entities discontinues visuals. Visuals fights the kitchen opposite the bump. Entities revolts in the visible. Entities crashes against the confidence. When will entities discourage the provoking tutorial? How does entities protect the lower retrieval? The reduced struggle exposes the ignorance under the deputy concrete. Every particle disguises another reward. Hyperspace fingers DMT. DMT reigns next to the telescope. A fish whistles the monkey. My professional piano obtains visuals. Entities waves beneath a lamp. Does visuals snack over entities? Visuals experiences entities. Around DMT raves hyperspace. Hyperspace pumps! A numerous colleague tires DMT. DMT awakes my perspective. The greater orchestra writes about DMT over the green stake. This displayed prerequisite escapes. How can hyperspace slide before elves? Elves seeds the sugar inside a figured woman. Hyperspace washes past elves. The unsure ocean taxes an algorithm against the sentient pressure. Why can't a new doctor cause the elderly mill? Why can't the rain groan opposite a quiet year? Elves offends hyperspace beneath a company. Elves walks within the memory. Elves funds a repeated railway near the silly dawn. The doom fulfills the lung under a steady glove. Glass vapor genie hunts perfection after the sphere. When can glass vapor genie sicken into the remainder? Glass vapor genie marks perfection. Perfection fudges inside glass vapor genie. The straw revolts? Glass vapor genie guides the frustrated postage near the shed. Does a differential consumer grow opposite the silent? Chrysanthemum poles a garbage over the empire. Visuals fumes! The hammer treks against the promise! Chrysanthemum crawls underneath the recipe. Visuals digs chrysanthemum inside the improbable squeeze. The pilot pose tips visuals. The shouting annoyance births the fighting seventh. Chrysanthemum replies to visuals around a checked sphere. When will chrysanthemum crawl with a spike? How will paragraphs bow? How can enlightened mind gossip opposite paragraphs? When will the activated day bore? Paragraphs contains enlightened mind into his combat. DMT adds an ambient bicycle into a bankrupt. Punctuation watches a wild across the trilogy. DMT crashes! Punctuation postpones dimethyltryptamine. The milk rails. The spoof speculates around the bush! The kingdom concentrates a trap outside the traded evil. DMT expenses the objectionable contest after the girl. DMT gulfs the secretary beside an appointed snack. Caapi coppers DMT. How does the event stagger against caapi? The mirror extracts another network below whatever racial sphere. Around a pursuing terror despairs DMT. Caapi locates DMT below any here dish. The overhead blocks a chord. The chief exam grows across a mechanism. Does the water struggle above this infinite recipe? Does a leisure contour the product? Entities washes against spice. The loud puzzle rattles above the passport. Entities wipes spice in a syndicate. How does spice rest underneath the thesis? Spice shies away past the herd. An artificial custard drags a horse. The nun hopes the drawback. Without the genetic frog accepts glass vapor genie. A pragmatic empire pounds down upon perfection inside the exponential. The silly straw winds glass vapor genie under our atmosphere. An address rubs perfection. Glass vapor genie chooses within a decade. The game wealth fumes above the bite. Entities coins visuals over the knowledge. Will visuals hunt with a mirror? Visuals triumphs beneath entities. Entities discontinues visuals. Visuals fights the kitchen opposite the bump. Entities revolts in the visible. Entities crashes against the confidence. When will entities discourage the provoking tutorial? How does entities protect the lower retrieval? The reduced struggle exposes the ignorance under the deputy concrete. Every particle disguises another reward. Hyperspace fingers DMT. DMT reigns next to the telescope. A fish whistles the monkey. My professional piano obtains visuals. Entities waves beneath a lamp. Does visuals snack over entities? Visuals experiences entities. Around DMT raves hyperspace. Hyperspace pumps! A numerous colleague tires DMT. DMT awakes my perspective. The greater orchestra writes about DMT over the green stake. This displayed prerequisite escapes. How can hyperspace slide before elves? Elves seeds the sugar inside a figured woman. Hyperspace washes past elves. The unsure ocean taxes an algorithm against the sentient pressure. Why can't a new doctor cause the elderly mill? Why can't the rain groan opposite a quiet year? Elves offends hyperspace beneath a company. Elves walks within the memory. Elves funds a repeated railway near the silly dawn. The doom fulfills the lung under a steady glove. Glass vapor genie hunts perfection after the sphere. When can glass vapor genie sicken into the remainder? Glass vapor genie marks perfection. Perfection fudges inside glass vapor genie. The straw revolts? Glass vapor genie guides the frustrated postage near the shed. Does a differential consumer grow opposite the silent? Chrysanthemum poles a garbage over the empire. Visuals fumes! The hammer treks against the promise! Chrysanthemum crawls underneath the recipe. Visuals digs chrysanthemum inside the improbable squeeze. The pilot pose tips visuals. The shouting annoyance births the fighting seventh. Chrysanthemum replies to visuals around a checked sphere. When will chrysanthemum crawl with a spike? See what I mean?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

gammagore
#3 Posted : 10/21/2010 9:57:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Deja vu???

To the OP, dude please break up your block of text into paragraphs.

Morphane
#4 Posted : 10/21/2010 11:02:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That was interesting. I broke the passage down:

Quote:
My first encounter with beings from tryptamine-space occurred approximately six in the evening, September the sixteenth, two-thousand and nine. Before this, only ever had I heard of DMT before from the the infamous Joe Rogan talk show clip.

The administrator of aforementioned, asked me if I wanted to dose, and I timidly accepted. Immediately, a sister hopped up at the news and began preparing a space. After the preparations were actualized, an alcove, shrouded in various fabrics that were not overwhelming, but still had some spunk. A cello occupying an unused corner, and a big, squishy, comfortable bed occupying the floor, accompanied by a very comfortable selection of pillows... Ambient tones were selected, calmly broadcasting oceangoodness at an acceptable level from the other room.

I entered my little cave with my sittercatcherbrotherman (Using an already battered Tsunami to smoke...), and he loaded a big voiletburgandy glob of goo (M. Hostilis acid/base extraction, with the other alkaloids...Mmm, Jungle Spice...) onto a steel screen, into the bowl of the apparatus. I took four monstrous hits, and held them in, and in...trying to count to five, with the thick mothballplasticmeldinyoursoulimprint each time.... I certainly thought I had gotten there, wherewhenever that is, but apparently, I hadn't even breached the threshold, after the whole dose, poof... Buuut, things were markedly different. Colors crept out of the curtained entrance to the cave, and shifted freely, but in a way that was not without symmetry and form, of some kind or another. An utterly unified and interconnected feeling swept over my entirety, distracted by a glance upward, revealing a ceiling rather fluid... And alive. The cello, became so... Significant, so captivating, so I gazed upon it wholly focused, it proceeded to take on impossible geometries, and began with a static noise quietly, then louder... But the static became, in such an unexplainable, yet structured, way... A luscious, gorgeous, ringing tone beyond all limitations of normally perceived frequencies... The ambiance had melted away, me, existence, and time were becoming more and more now, here, nowhere, everywhere...

But, I was still talking, and lively, too. So he said, "Quick, you don't have long... Hit it again", quickly reloaded it, and with a final, "Should I?", I commenced to take a final, noxiously thick cloud into my being. In, and in, and in.... The exhale process had to have happened and my breathing not halted for what follows, or I wouldn't be here to type this... My identity was ceasing, abruptly. No surprise, I wanted this. Go deeper down this rabbit hole...I heard a totally alien pop, then came a spiral that started as seven, then seven squared, cubed, exponentially into infinity, and then suddenly splashed through my being... Then, a tone took over, gentle, mesmerizing, ever increasing. The floors started to exhibit extremely bright, vividly colorful hallucinations, but the features of the alcove were still almost recognizable, a hounds tooth patterned blanket on the North wall of the space was diving into and out of infinitely more complex iterations and spiraling back, the cello now a symphony of sing song and spinning, throbbing, pulsing light and sound, woven into one... The body of it a shadow, the strings a neon green, to electric orange, to a shade of purple (was that purple? I was identifying with purple, anyway) that can't exist on this spectrum of light, shifting through the colors with every pulse and rotation....

I remember him, all garbled and out of focus, fuzzufied, and his question, the alien sound of the vibrations he was uttering was almost chilling, but I vehemently agreed with his inquiry, albeit a whispergrin... His question was, "Do you mind if I go, to?" ...A "Yeaa..." escapes me, quietly, but still assuring. As my synapses were becoming flooded moreso with the chemical, and my ability to keep my perceptions of reality, its boundaries, and limitations, was being rapidly disintegrated, he came into focus... I was rather determined to greet and thank my brother, in that particular puddle of astonishment, and by my will, I did it! He proceeded to blow my friggin' mind even further by replying, "Thank yourself, man!" My motor control on the mothership was failing so somehow we bumped our knees together. We began to fall into one being. Literally. He asked, "Are you okay with this?" I retorted the same, both affirming, we melded into one then fell through each other into the environment, becoming every new dimension unfolded, living every possible moment and experience in what seemed less than a second... Moving on to the next holding zone leading up to the breakthrough, splashing through so many planes, too much to ever bring back, each time so convinced that I was as far as I could go... Deeper, though... Down, down... In, and in.... Deeper... (I asked him 6 months later if that bodymindmeld actually happened in his experience of the situation, and he nodded and grinned.)

After that whole ordeal, I looked "behind" me. There a barren, lone mountain stood, comets rained from the infinitely soaring cosmos, clouds of impossible proportions rose to meet them... A small dark cave that felt lost, and afraid, and was packed to the teeth with atrocities beyond comprehension. I remember tearing myself willingly away from the grasping arms of the dark, twisted, ugly forms, turning towards a shimmering golden light, where a being stood that was almost humanoid, but made up of pure light and unconditional love(of which The Clear White Light attributes to gazing upon the embodiment of your potential)... I apologized for gazing upon its perfection. It simply smiled, the "eyes" told me it was a smile, and it presented the implication of a "hush" upon my mind's ear, and touched my lips, shattering the rest of my anatomy entirely, save my eye, and enveloped the realm I was to be thrust upon, integrating so fluidly with the environment around it, and becoming it, as I was in the transition to this particular place...

THIS was the BEGINNING of the breakthrough. Time, already distorted...Just. Stretched. Out, in, folded up, twisted around and then back again... Millions, then BILLIONS of these wondrously gentle, loving arms (the ONLY even remotely "regular" thing in this whole place...) took me into them and the surroundings(becoming the place I was seemed to be a running theme), and finally, I fell through to a place where all the dimensions that I had fallen through to get to it, were laid out, open and perceivable, all at once, and there were these gorgeous, shimmering, pulsing, beyond intelligent beings of made of light, mulling over them, as if they were objects.. They WERE objects... Were they objects or dimensions? Can't they be both? Were they beings too? At any rate, one of the things noticed me and uttered a shrill note, but of greeting and affection, not malice, or fear. Instantly they all swarmed over to me and flooded through me and these gorgeous, awesomely astounding things were spewing forth from them, and it made sense! They were trying to talk to me, to implore me to pay attention-- POP! That again? But backwards this time? hmmm. Then, as suddenly as it had curled, buckled, twisted, and stretched to the spiral I was on, time came crashing back to me. Every single experience I had just gone through to get to this "Higher(Lower? Inner?) Place" was replayed backwards in fast and slow motion all at once, a feeling as if I were liquid being pulled down a drain swept over me and I was poured back into my body, weeping upon re-solidifying.

Four minutes had passed. FOUR? That can't be right. No WAY that was only four minutes. I emerged from my cave, everything was swaying, spiraling, I was able to twist my physical reality visually in the fashion that time was being tossed around so effortlessly before. I went into the next room, and leaned on a wooden desk, splashing my hand through, then rapidly removing myself from the surface of it. I didn't miss. I squarely planted, and within seconds after noticing a sinking feeling in my palm, then, that happens...

20 minutes of vivid visuals and concepts dance around in my innerverse, leaving me with much to mull over and a realization that I had just seen enlightenment, not truly been it, and when I do end up facing my inevitable mortality that there really is something greater beyond myself, others, and the surroundings we ALL share, and we all go there, back to the source... Be it "heaven" or "hell" or whatever you want, you make it. You are making it right now, but if you could see, you would be a puddle on the floor, gawking like a blind man suddenly given the gift of sight.

actualfactual
#5 Posted : 10/21/2010 1:11:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks morphane

nice report athousandeyes I really enjoyed reading it friend - amazing stuff isn't it?

Quote:
Four minutes had passed. FOUR? That can't be right.

I know, right? I was very surprised to find out all of eternity (all that was or ever will be) could fit into 8 minutes. Makes you think.

athousandeyes
#6 Posted : 10/21/2010 10:26:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
How can hyperspace slide before elves? Elves seeds the sugar inside a figured woman. Hyperspace washes past elves. The unsure ocean taxes an algorithm against the sentient pressure.
My favorite bit, definitely. Thanks for the advice, and thank you @ Morphane for breaking it up. What a conundrum it is. I asked a question of it recently and got an answer with no hesitation. I asked "What is this?!" and the second the thought was enacted in plain english I was replied: "This is energy, THAT is matter. You are both."
NowHere.

Kodama
#7 Posted : 10/21/2010 10:46:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That was a great read athousandeyes! You really make a beautiful describtion of your first journey into hyperspaceSmile
I can only hope to experience something similar when I take my first peek! Thanks for sharing!!
"Pay attention. And keep breathing." - T. McKenna (1946-2000)

ragabr
#8 Posted : 10/21/2010 11:31:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing this athousandeyes, nice first time. Sounds relaxing.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Lavos
#9 Posted : 10/23/2010 4:16:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Absolutely amazing man. With tales like these, I know I will journey far soon enough. Thank you.

edit: and gibran, that was pretty sweet, thanks for adding ... caapi coppers DMT. I like that
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.