We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What has it done for you? Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 6/24/2008 9:57:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I like to know from people: what has DMT given you? Has it brought you something and is it something of wich you could 'proof' that you wouldn't have had it without the DMT?
For myself... i just don't know.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

modsquad09
#2 Posted : 6/24/2008 10:43:00 PM

mods

polytrip wrote:
I like to know from people: what has DMT given you? Has it brought you something and is it something of wich you could 'proof' that you wouldn't have had it without the DMT?
For myself... i just don't know.

Peace of mind. It opened my mind to new possibilitys, like life after death, & parralell universe/dimesions... it also felt like my brain was repaired, the afterglow was amazing for weeks, it just made me appreciate this life even more, even though there was waaaaaaaaaay more amazing & wonderful.

there are alot of answers to be found.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Garulfo
#3 Posted : 6/24/2008 11:35:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend got the opportunity to take the Red pill... he took it, had harsh times (and blissfull ones) but have no regret.
Could have it been accessible without ? Not 'so fast' and not that way.

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 6/25/2008 12:27:48 AM

JC

Garulfo wrote:

Not 'so fast' and not that way.

What do you mean with that statement Garulfo? Do you mean not smoked dmt or something?

It confirmed a lot of things I beleived in already, like dimensions and life after death and aliens. I also felt like it repaired my brain too, rewired it. Really was the proof I was looking for. I know some people will say its your subconcious mind and not real but I cant beleive that, but I beleived in most of these things to begin with so maybe im wrong, but I dont beleive that lol. Though im open minded that it could be my subconcious mind creating it, dont think ive done enough exploring really but still cant get over my experiences. There just too real, that seems like the real world and this the fake world when you come back sometimes and a lot better, well sometimes, but like mosquad09 it also gave me much more appreciation for this life and has helped me do better I think.

diox8tony
#5 Posted : 6/25/2008 2:32:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

garulfo means to say that his change couldnt have occurred that quickly unless the spice were taken. but wonders that this changed can occur w/o spice.

i have gained courage. (that stuff isnt like eating candy)
i also felt that my mind was rewired, definitely. i felt much clearer thinking the days after smoking.
i also now believe in another dimension, or frequency that humans can't sense.
although only being 3 weeks since my first(and multiple times since), i would say nothing in life has changed, yet.
courage will change me with time.

with knowledge comes responsibility.
if knowledge is not used to change this world then the holder of knowledge is at fault.
in this way i feel stressed/angry because only if everyone were this knowledgeable, we could have peace, and love.
why dont they understand, the same as i do. <<<that was a self righteous view, i know... but that's how i feel.
This post is fictional.

rellik
#6 Posted : 6/25/2008 3:10:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

kicks you out of ruts Smile
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

Garulfo
#7 Posted : 6/26/2008 3:14:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Diox8tony,

Quote:
garulfo means to say that his change couldnt have occurred that quickly unless the spice were taken. but wonders that this changed can occur w/o spice

Yeah, thanks for detailing, that's indeed what I meant but I was a bit lazy Pleased.

The 'answers' (dont like that word but well) are always there. I guess that sometimes a hard life challenge can give similar answers, or a lot of practice of meditation, helped by a master, or shamanic rituals, or a high level of art practice. Why not sport, or martial art.... Anything that pushes your mental to submit, then the answers comes. But for most occidental peoples, getting the mental to submit requires a lot of energy. DMT indeed provide that energy !Shocked

Quote:
with knowledge comes responsibility.

And also freedom hopefully Cool