We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
40x Caapi? Options

nn-DMT
#1 Posted : 10/20/2010 7:50:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am wondering if anyone has ever made 40x caapi leaf or if that is too high of a concentration to be absorbed.
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 10/21/2010 3:01:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

It will be sticky sticky stick, but I imagine it would be very cool... if you don't mind the sticky.

20x is good enough for me though.

Ice House
#3 Posted : 10/21/2010 3:48:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I just put 50 grams of caapi leaf into 5 grams of leaf. That took some work. Like soulfood said sticky. 10x is plenty for me.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

picatris
#4 Posted : 10/21/2010 10:04:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you don't mind working with caapi bark, which has a greater amount of harmalas, this method should be able to get you almost arbitrary concentrations. That's what I use for my own changa. It gets rid of most of the gunk, while preserving the actives.

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

nn-DMT
#5 Posted : 10/22/2010 3:56:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
It will be sticky sticky stick, but I imagine it would be very cool... if you don't mind the sticky.

20x is good enough for me though.

I don't mind the stickiness, and I already have some 20x. I was just wanting to experiment and see how it goes, although it will probably be quite a while before I get around to trying out the 40x. If it's too sticky, I could always just lower the concentration.

picaris wrote:
If you don't mind working with caapi bark, which has a greater amount of harmalas, this method should be able to get you almost arbitrary concentrations. That's what I use for my own changa. It gets rid of most of the gunk, while preserving the actives.

This is very intriguing. Ill give it a go sometime definitely.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

BananaForeskin
#6 Posted : 10/22/2010 10:54:19 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Make sure to tell us how the 40x goes!
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ