We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
completely mind fucked Options

The_Shaman
#1 Posted : 10/20/2010 6:40:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friends, how is this medicine not legal, how can they suppress this wonderful gift?

after what was a truly beautiful and intense journey that was completely satisfying, I noticed just a bit left in the bong, so, I said to myself "I need to send this lil bit off with respect , it was a great batch of electric sheep" so I said a prayer of thanks and lit up with a bit of gusto...

That lil bit proved to be the most glorious thing I have ever seen or witnessed...

a incredibly glorious multi armed deity of immeasurable beauty came to me, and decided to show me what beauty truly is..

edit: This deity had at least 4 arms and was mainly red , but was brimming with rainbow colors and geometrics. the four arms extended and formed a square telescoping conveyor like funnel in which all of this beauty and information was funneled at light speeds into my mind.

I lay trembling , the energies coursing through me causing my body to shiver, my mouth agape, my eyes wide closed, I could see brilliant blue sky and sunshine in between the layers of information being fed me , I was literally flattened into my bed as this deity completely mind fucked me, absolute orgasmic love and beauty, so much color and electric and love and hope and inspiration.

I am still trembling as I write this.... wow

I am new, and my mind is now focused on the betterment of myself and my fellow man...

how is this not legal for all mankind?, this is a doorway to the next evolution of man.

big love for you all ~

Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 10/20/2010 6:47:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful report man, it sounds like a great time.

Thanks for sharing Very happy

I agree that this medicine should be legal for anyone who wishes to partake.

Hopefully the rest of the world will wake up soon.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

The_Shaman
#3 Posted : 10/20/2010 7:07:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you melodic, Im still wondering around my house going " oh man" and "wow" and "Holy shit" and "Oh my god"...

Earth shaking! Reality shattering! Most intense experience of my life. so far Smile
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

PsilocybeChild
#4 Posted : 10/20/2010 7:20:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome!!! Very happy
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

The Centre
#5 Posted : 10/20/2010 9:16:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I can perfectly understand why it isn't legal.
I am pretty sure that when the government gave this to their test subjects at MKULTRA, that they ended up finding that it was the near foolproof antidote to mind control.