We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First steps to an enlightened mind Options

ElixerOfLife
#1 Posted : 10/20/2010 2:02:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Once upon a time , in a mind far far away thoughts began to brew. Probably brought on by a movie called "fear and loathing in las vegas". This was my first encounter with hallucinogenic and severely mind altering (or world altering) substances. I was immediately drawn to this as the other more commonly used substances never really did anything for me ( they worked ofcourse but i did not get the enjoyment other people seemed to get from it). As time went on i did a lot of research and actual seeking of the substances but because i live in a small town they really aren't around and hardly anyone has even heard of most of them. Not being in a hurry i put it in the back of my mind and went on with my live knowing that someday it would cross my path and i would get my chance. Years later a good friend of mine packed up and moved to the big city to change his pace of life and found pretty much everything i could want for! So when he came back for a weekend on a beautifull summer day we decided that it was finally time to explore the unknown. By this time i had already tried shrooms several times as it seemed to me that it would be a nice intro and that worked out pretty good (no bad trips no nausea) but didn't have anything i expected. Sure at high doses the visuals are great but it felt excactly like what it was .. a poison that keeps organisms from eating more of it by trying to scare it . Anyway back to the summerday. We left my house at about 2 taking with us a collectionof things we thought we might need: Some sandwiches , fizzy drinks , non fizzy drinks, a picknick cloth, thermos of coffee, some beer, a playlist of dubstep goa instrumental guitar music and enyaRazz. Got on our bikes ( read bicycles) and went to a place wich has pretty much a 180 degrees view of the horizon wich just looks incredible without any substances. When we arrived everything was a little off, it seemed we had already taken something (probably the anticipation ) and were doubting wether to take it all or just half of the acid my friend provided. Decided to do half now half later. I won't bore you with the entire trip ( my report was about 15 pages longRazz) but i can say that what happened there opened my eyes to a whole new world. Since that experience i havn't found much that interests me until the world cup this year (soccer). I wen't to the big city to watch the half final (wich we won btw) and when i was there i found out pretty soon it was way too intens and crowded for me so along with another guy i met at the pregame party we went to a quiet park and he introduced me to d.m.t. That's pretty much the short version of how i came to be the me i am know (weird sentenceRazz) Not very detailed on the trips but i thougt i'd leave that to the tripreports.
And then there was.... or wasn't?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gibran2
#2 Posted : 10/20/2010 2:50:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

When you have large unbroken blocks of text, everything you write tends to blend together and it becomes very strenuous for your readers. Many readers, including myself, won’t even bother reading solid blocks of text. This is a shame, since the content may be very good. Please break your text into paragraphs! How will paragraphs bow? How can enlightened mind gossip opposite paragraphs? When will the activated day bore? Paragraphs contains enlightened mind into his combat. DMT adds an ambient bicycle into a bankrupt. Punctuation watches a wild across the trilogy. DMT crashes! Punctuation postpones dimethyltryptamine. The milk rails. The spoof speculates around the bush! The kingdom concentrates a trap outside the traded evil. DMT expenses the objectionable contest after the girl. DMT gulfs the secretary beside an appointed snack. Caapi coppers DMT. How does the event stagger against caapi? The mirror extracts another network below whatever racial sphere. Around a pursuing terror despairs DMT. Caapi locates DMT below any here dish. The overhead blocks a chord. The chief exam grows across a mechanism. Does the water struggle above this infinite recipe? Does a leisure contour the product? Entities washes against spice. The loud puzzle rattles above the passport. Entities wipes spice in a syndicate. How does spice rest underneath the thesis? Spice shies away past the herd. An artificial custard drags a horse. The nun hopes the drawback. Without the genetic frog accepts glass vapor genie. A pragmatic empire pounds down upon perfection inside the exponential. The silly straw winds glass vapor genie under our atmosphere. An address rubs perfection. Glass vapor genie chooses within a decade. The game wealth fumes above the bite. Entities coins visuals over the knowledge. Will visuals hunt with a mirror? Visuals triumphs beneath entities. Entities discontinues visuals. Visuals fights the kitchen opposite the bump. Entities revolts in the visible. Entities crashes against the confidence. When will entities discourage the provoking tutorial? How does entities protect the lower retrieval? The reduced struggle exposes the ignorance under the deputy concrete. Every particle disguises another reward. Hyperspace fingers DMT. DMT reigns next to the telescope. A fish whistles the monkey. My professional piano obtains visuals. Entities waves beneath a lamp. Does visuals snack over entities? Visuals experiences entities. Around DMT raves hyperspace. Hyperspace pumps! A numerous colleague tires DMT. DMT awakes my perspective. The greater orchestra writes about DMT over the green stake. This displayed prerequisite escapes. How can hyperspace slide before elves? Elves seeds the sugar inside a figured woman. Hyperspace washes past elves. The unsure ocean taxes an algorithm against the sentient pressure. Why can't a new doctor cause the elderly mill? Why can't the rain groan opposite a quiet year? Elves offends hyperspace beneath a company. Elves walks within the memory. Elves funds a repeated railway near the silly dawn. The doom fulfills the lung under a steady glove. Glass vapor genie hunts perfection after the sphere. When can glass vapor genie sicken into the remainder? Glass vapor genie marks perfection. Perfection fudges inside glass vapor genie. The straw revolts? Glass vapor genie guides the frustrated postage near the shed. Does a differential consumer grow opposite the silent? Chrysanthemum poles a garbage over the empire. Visuals fumes! The hammer treks against the promise! Chrysanthemum crawls underneath the recipe. Visuals digs chrysanthemum inside the improbable squeeze. The pilot pose tips visuals. The shouting annoyance births the fighting seventh. Chrysanthemum replies to visuals around a checked sphere. When will chrysanthemum crawl with a spike? See what I mean?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

WSaged
#3 Posted : 10/20/2010 4:25:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man that's hard to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paragraphs anyone?

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbark
#4 Posted : 10/20/2010 4:42:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Punctuation postpones dimethyltryptamine.

Quote:
Elves funds a repeated railway near the silly dawn.

Quote:
The greater orchestra writes about DMT over the green stake.

Quote:
Chrysanthemum poles a garbage over the empire.

bet you thought no one would read the whole block, right Gibran2Smile ? never underestimate the power of a well trained procrastinating mind!Shocked

I think i'll put some of these in the DMT nexus quotes thread (attributing them to you, of course)Cool

To the OP: I'd love to read your post - break it up, and I'll come back ! (I don't know you well enough yet to razz you about it!)

JBArk

JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

actualfactual
#5 Posted : 10/20/2010 5:13:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice one gibran Pleased

gibran2
#6 Posted : 10/20/2010 5:37:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

I’d like to take credit for the creativity of some of those sentences, but they were all produced by a random paragraph generator. (Except, of course, for the first few sentences and the last one.)

Here are a few I like, with grammar fixed as needed:

“Around a pursuing terror despairs DMT.”

“Does the water struggle above this infinite recipe?”

“Spice shies away past the herd.”

“Entities revolt in the visible. Entities crash against the confidence. When will entities discourage the provoking tutorial? How do entities protect the lower retrieval?”

“Every particle disguises another reward.”

“DMT reigns next to the telescope.”

“Visuals experience entities. Around DMT raves hyperspace. Hyperspace pumps!”

“DMT awakes my perspective. The greater orchestra writes about DMT over the green stake.”

“How can hyperspace slide before elves?”

“Visuals dig chrysanthemums inside the improbable squeeze.”
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

clouds
#7 Posted : 10/20/2010 8:26:47 PM

Human

I'll join the random paragraph generator game. Smile

"Hyperspace bows an ax."

"Will DMT revolt?"

"DMT flashes without the immortal."

"DMT triggers the separator."

"Should DMT facilitate hyperspace?"

Razz

WSaged
#8 Posted : 10/21/2010 7:13:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HA!!!!!!!

got me!
WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enoon
#9 Posted : 10/21/2010 12:47:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hello and welcome.

I wonder if you perhaps didn't take enough mushrooms... Sure I can understand that it feels a little toxic at times, and this is one of the reasons I too prefer acid. But ... and this is a big but ... the most profound experiences I've had have been with shrooms. High doses of them - I mean 5g of columbian strain in total darkness. At this dose I did not notice the toxicity any more, I was too busy navigating fractal space. You should not be too fast to discount them Smile

DMT is like the Zen Koan of psychedelics, short and profound, but it takes a while to sink in and really unfold. Well, this is my perspective on it at the moment.

Random paragraph generator is awesome by the way!
"Hyperspace thirsts without psychedelics."
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

jbark
#10 Posted : 10/21/2010 1:13:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This random paragraph generator needs its own thread...

JBArk

PS still awaiting the OPs dividing of his/her text into paragraphs (hopefully not random)
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.