We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Art? Options

Skatardude10
#1 Posted : 10/20/2010 7:22:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, here's some art.

This one is my most recent, I have been trying to draw my sanctuary and I have been getting closer but it needs to be much cleaner, smoother, more polished. Maybe if I used a 3d modeling program such as maya, but for now. It was basically presented to me as my after death space. I am hesitant to say that because I can't yet express it right. It was a space much like that but in place of the face were 3 steps leading to an alter with a picture frame of all my life's living memories for me to explore, and two dark hallways on each side, the one on the right going straight out horizontally and the one on the left was somewhat paradoxical in that it was flat against the wall but went outside diagonally... and yet the side walls sat perfectly flush with it too... I don't even know how to imagine it but ...

And another one that was just an exercise in photoshop

And an older one that says "In the imagination we may find truth" with the T being a cross... A strange occurrence, the day after I drew this one by hand before setting it up in photoshop the sky was full of clouds in the shape of T's and crosses, it was the most surreal occurrence ever. What a synchronicity.

I guess that's all for now. I know they are all over the place, ... I dont know if I should appologize. I'm working towards unity. some type of symmetry in time. Eventually. Shocked Rolling eyes

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 10/20/2010 8:03:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

wow. awesome man! thx for sharing these. i love the middle one. you should check out Jesse Reno. i think his art will resonate with you.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Skatardude10
#3 Posted : 10/20/2010 10:02:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome artist! Thanks for the link mons :-)