We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
No Sex In The Champagne Room Options

ifoundwaldo
#1 Posted : 10/20/2010 5:46:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Disclaimer: The catchy topic has nothing to do with my post.

I joined this site because it seems to have a wealth of information concerning various harmala alkaloids, which I am interested in trying. Eventually, I'd like to throw DMT into the mixture, but one thing at a time.

I also enjoyed the LSH thread thoroughly, just as I enjoyed the similar thread on the Shroomery.

My history with entheogens goes back to college. I was an avid user of magic mushrooms, LSD, mescaline, morning glory seeds, DXM... Just about anything I could get my hands on. My goal was not to get "fucked up" as it is with many college kids, although there were times when I did (and enjoyed it). College was also when my search for spirituality (various eastern texts, asana, pranayama, meditation, etc.) began. I have since lost touch with many of these rituals and am not too proud to admit that.

I eventually came across crystal meth in college, and it was all down hill from there.

Long story short, I dropped out of college but (6 years later) am now pursuing a degree in bioinformatics. I am clean from meth and have even kicked the tobacco habit (that I started back in high school).

I hope to come across good information and good people in this forum.

Namaste.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jdubber
#2 Posted : 10/20/2010 8:31:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kwl man. Nice to meet a fellow ex-addict! (as strange as that sounds)
I myself had an addiction to heroin and crack cocaine a few years back. Then methadone... then ketamine. Very dark times. Ame basically clean of all the habit-formers now. Aren't psychadelics a wonder?! haha.
Anyway peace to you my friend and good luck.
Per aspera ad astra.

Bill Cipher
#3 Posted : 10/20/2010 8:37:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. You'll find all you need right here.

polytrip
#4 Posted : 10/20/2010 8:47:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Damn, i was hoping to read something about hotsteamy sexSad

endlessness
#5 Posted : 10/20/2010 10:13:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome bro! Glad your life has taken a turn towards the sun Smile

Harmalas are indeed wonderful, im sure you've seen the wiki extraction/separation teks and our harmala subforum, yes?

You said you eventually want to put dmt in the mix, but did you ever try dmt yet?

Anyways, will be glad to read more from you! See ya!

ms_manic_minxx
#6 Posted : 10/21/2010 1:21:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Caapi vine is an amazing tool for personal growth, digging skeletons out of the closet, and uplifting the human spirit--I highly recommend learning to work with her if you are interested in harmalas. Smile

Welcome!
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

ragabr
#7 Posted : 10/21/2010 12:59:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, sounds like quite the path. Glad you've found your way here. Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

hyperspacing
#8 Posted : 10/21/2010 5:45:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus!! Harmalas really are awesome wait til you see what they do with dmt lol.

Ps. Sometimes there is sex in the champagne room.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

ifoundwaldo
#9 Posted : 10/21/2010 8:09:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow! A lot of replies! Thanks for the welcoming.

endlessness wrote:
You said you eventually want to put dmt in the mix, but did you ever try dmt yet?

I did try my hand at brewing mimosahuasca at one point. Unfortunately, it did not come out as strong as I'd hoped, and I'm not sure if the (mildly) pleasant effects were merely placebo.

Trying it orally (staying away from lengthy chemical extractions) sounds a bit more inviting.

EDIT: As far as the easiest way to work with B.caapi, would you guys just recommend capsulizing CC? The tea sounds nice, but between preparation and consumption, one would have to set aside 2 days at least, it would seem.