We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Paper or Bark in MHRB powder? Options

muad dib
#1 Posted : 10/19/2010 8:38:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone ever come across pieces of paper that were left unshredded in their MHRB powder? Is it possible this is some part of the MHRB itself, but perhaps not the "core" vendors often refer to using? It's light in color and does not dissolve at all. It also did not rise into the np layer until heat was applied.

Thanks!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 10/19/2010 9:27:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

paper? like literally paper? Or is it like fibers from the plant? Where is the bark from?

muad dib
#3 Posted : 10/19/2010 10:29:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It looks like curled up shreds of paper... I've found about three pieces in 450g or so that total about the size of a half dollar (so not much). The vendor was Heavenly...

I'm sure something just got mixed in with the shredder, but it's odd that paper (or bark?) wouldn't dissolve along with everything else.

muad dib
#4 Posted : 10/23/2010 12:50:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I figured out what these paper-like objects are, and it has nothing to do with the vendor. Some of the coating from the mason jar lid was slightly broken down and fell into the solution.

I don't want to give anyone a bad name, so I thought I'd set the record straight.

Muad'dib