We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
lotus flower Options

mistmann
#1 Posted : 10/19/2010 3:24:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ok so i am recieving my lotus flower in 2 days i have all the measurements here. i figure a bottle of wine (750ml) needs 20 grams of lotus flow(37.5ml/1g), but i want to make a tea so what i am going to do is brew 75ml of water with 2.5g of lotus and then add some sugar, half and half and enjoy! im going to let it steep for 20 mins with a earl grey tea bag as well. do you think the tea will though it off? does any one see were i can mess this up of should i just drink straight?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

mistmann
#2 Posted : 10/25/2010 5:12:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

bump does any one know about this herb?
i mean, what can i do with it on its own? i know about the wine and you can make tea, but there is not that much detailed info out there that i can find. i know its an enhanced leaf for changa

mistmann
#3 Posted : 10/26/2010 2:22:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Awesome! i am drinking some tea right now! its ok doesn't taste like birthday cake lol! but its good i cant complain,
i brewed 2.5 g of lotus in a small pot probably around 150ml of water with 2 Lipton tea bags add some sugar and ice yum yum.
oh and that site rocks thank you so much

mistmann
#4 Posted : 10/26/2010 4:37:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

organic botanical there off ebay they have had great shipping times and i have had no problems with them. i also ordered b. caapi off them, and i ordered hbwr seeds. i think thats correct. they also have peppermint leaves, i ask if they were fresh today so im waiting on a response.

well when i brewed my lotus flower i let it steep for about 20 mins but not much happened.i would not suggest steeping past this for it started to get really bitter, and i remember some one else having this problem. i felt a slight tingle for about 30 mins and it was euphoric, but then it ended Sad oh well ima make changa with the next bunch or try smoking it straight. i think that maybe the tea bags i added with the leaves water down the steep and i wasn't able to get the full effect.

im not sure what happened but it doesn't taste like a good tea haha i added lots of sugar and chugged, i also had it on a full stomach that might of had to do some thing with it. and i split the 2.5g with a girl friend as well im starting to think we should of each taken 2.5g with the tea and that would of been a much nicer exp.

oh! i was thinking this can be added to wine about 20g per 750 ml (37.5ml/1g) let it sit for 3 days and drink... what if i did a tincture, use a mint dropper add 20g to 100 ml (5ml/1g) of everclear, let it sit for about 7 days, then it could a dropper form, i could even put it in a boiler and condense it on the 7th day. what are every ones thought to this? maybe have a small add mixture, nothing with visuals maybe a nice visuals. any suggestions?

mistmann
#5 Posted : 10/28/2010 2:03:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hey jimm, i just found out that there also organic. at least that's what they say, i have never had any problem. also they do priority shipping and so i always get them amazingly fast Smile

http://stores.ebay.com/Organical-Botanicals

i also get my caapi from them and they get it from a local vendor and its fresh and good woohoo! im not sure on prices' because i just try to stick with some one who treats me right and has good product but i cant complain.

Dimitrius
#6 Posted : 10/28/2010 5:12:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

One other thing you can do is take your Everclear extract (say 20-30 grams in everclear) and evaporate this down onto 1g Lily....and smoke or vape. Good stuff.

Tincture or wine is a good idea too. I don't like wine personally, but it will work. Maybe add like 28-30g to the 750ml of wine, instead of 20....make it stronger. Wink
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

mistmann
#7 Posted : 10/28/2010 2:43:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

One other thing you can do is take your Everclear extract (say 20-30 grams in everclear) and evaporate this down onto 1g Lily....and smoke or vape. Good stuff.

huh? like take a bottle of everclear, use 100 ml and like 25g of lotus then after a week filer out the flower and evap it to a 1g/1ml level and smoke everclear?