We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
About to do aya for first time, can you check my method of prep? Options

ms_manic_minxx
#21 Posted : 10/22/2010 3:01:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Brewing and drinking Ayahuasca is an involved process with very heavy and soul-shifting results! It's not something to do on the fly... please do take care to learn what you can. Energy in = energy out.

...But, I did compile a thread that should answer your questions, for the sole purpose of making things a bit easier:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=8972
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jimm
#22 Posted : 10/22/2010 3:35:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the warning, Ive read that thread before

artistofdivine
#23 Posted : 10/22/2010 8:59:45 AM

Sam

I decided to up the dose tonight and share with my friend so i did a cwe on 4 grams and brewed 8 grams for 45 minutes and throughout the 45 minutes i continually added water as it got low but at the very end there was only a tiny bit of water left and i compiled that water with the water from the cwe extraction to end up with like 2 oz of water and split that with my friend and parachuted 3 grams of whole syrian rue seeds an hour before drinking it and there has been no effect and its been about 4 hours. Any idea why there was no effect? I think i've narrowed it down to not using enough water for the cwe and/or the brew, or eating whole syrian rue seeds doesn't work. I also experimented today with eating 2g of syrian rue seeds whole, and eating a gram of powdered mimosa and nothing happened there either.
'What if everything around you, Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know, Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection, Is it all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself... Find yourself afraid to see?'

picatris
#24 Posted : 10/22/2010 9:49:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi artistofdivine

artistofdivine wrote:
I decided to up the dose tonight and share with my friend so i did a cwe on 4 grams and brewed 8 grams for 45 minutes and throughout the 45 minutes i continually added water as it got low but at the very end there was only a tiny bit of water left and i compiled that water with the water from the cwe extraction to end up with like 2 oz of water and split that with my friend and parachuted 3 grams of whole syrian rue seeds an hour before drinking it and there has been no effect and its been about 4 hours. Any idea why there was no effect? I think i've narrowed it down to not using enough water for the cwe and/or the brew, or eating whole syrian rue seeds doesn't work. I also experimented today with eating 2g of syrian rue seeds whole, and eating a gram of powdered mimosa and nothing happened there either.

many experiences at the same time and many things that can go wrong! Here's a list Smile :
a) a cold water extraction with mimosa is only effective at a much higher dosage. I unfortunately have never tried it, but published reports suggest 30 grams for one dose!
b) notice that the CWE only works because it's, well, cold! There are probably highly heat sensitive substances that can have a MAOI effect. If you heat the water (as you imply in your post, as you joined the liquid from the CWE to your brew) the effect will be lost.
c) You can parachute the rue seeds, however they are MUCH more effective when ground and preferably extracted even with a simple boil with a little vinegar. Also, after an hour, it is quite possible the that the MAO-A inhibiting qualities of rue may have been lost. Also because the way it was administered (whole seeds) the MAOI was not as through as it should. You should take the DMT 20-30 minutes after the rue
d) I never heard of eating powdered mimosa! It may work as our stomach has enough acids to get the DMT out, but the mimosa will not stay in your stomach a long time, and my guess is that will go to your remaining GI tract with pretty much of its DMT in it.

artistofdivine, you seem much too concerned in "getting there" and trying with all means necessary. Remember that you are dealing with sacred substances. They will pay you back if you give them a little more attention and do as others have been doing. Do careful cookings. Mix appropriately the ingredients. Treat them with respect and use it as a sacred rite, within a dedicated time and place. This alone will pay back a million fold and you may get a much better appreciation of what's involved and the beauty and power of the DMT experience. If you do this, success is guaranteed!

Hope this helps

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

Guille...!
#25 Posted : 10/22/2010 6:47:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You really it mimosa root bark?? how??

Anyway how much do you weight? i am making ayahuasca for some friends and i want to get the perfect dose for every weight.

I dont know what you want to get from ayahuasca, but when i first took it i felt soo strange the days after, and i didnt smoke even a ciggar. I dont know how it was your experience, i only read what you have written, but i think ayahuasca can make a lot more that the trip you report, i would sugges to high the dose up, but again, i dont know what you want from ayahuasca, perhaps is good for you the way is going now.

You didnt mention one thing, did you puke? If not please tell me your diet please!

artistofdivine
#26 Posted : 10/22/2010 7:22:55 PM

Sam

If by 'it' you meant ate then i parachuted it (put it in some toilet paper and swallowed). And I weigh around 140lb idk how many KG that is. And no i did not puke. I fasted for 24 hours before eating it (except for some potato chips). And yes i'm looking to up the dose because i really want to go to ayahuasca hyperspace

Guille...!
#27 Posted : 10/22/2010 7:58:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Lol Yeah, i meant ate, no it, my english sometimes goes crazy Smile

Thanks for telling the weight, you weight a little more than me, so perhaps 5-6 grams of mimosa would take you to hiperspace, it varies in every person.

And btw its awesome that you didnt puke, every person i know that takes ayahuasca/mimohuasca puke.

artistofdivine
#28 Posted : 10/22/2010 8:02:17 PM

Sam

yea i've got a bit of a strong stomach from guzzling cough syrup in my previous years. I have a few questions. So is swallowing whole seeds of syrian rue not going to work for MAO inhibition? ANd is it possible to over-acidify your brew? Cause i don't have anything to really measure out the vinegar and i don't really know the ratios.
EDIT: and is it possible to over heat/cook/boil it? Cause as i was typing this i left the flame on high on my brew and it boiled really hard and the powder came to the top

ragabr
#29 Posted : 10/22/2010 8:20:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

artistofdivine wrote:
So is swallowing whole seeds of syrian rue not going to work for MAO inhibition?

Rue already contains a lot of toxins, and whole seeds always felt much rougher for me than a simple brew. It worked, though.
artistofdivine wrote:
ANd is it possible to over-acidify your brew? Cause i don't have anything to really measure out the vinegar and i don't really know the ratios.

Not really, but it can make the experience more uncomfortable. Ever gotten queasy from eating too much of something acidic, like sour patch kids? You can just use a normal spoon, one or two per medium-sized pot will do you.
artistofdivine wrote:
EDIT: and is it possible to over heat/cook/boil it? Cause as i was typing this i left the flame on high on my brew and it boiled really hard and the powder came to the top

Not really, as long as you don't cook all of the water off and end up making Rue Cajun-style.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

artistofdivine
#30 Posted : 10/22/2010 8:25:31 PM

Sam

Thank you for the answers. Just trying to get my cooking technique down

Trickster
#31 Posted : 10/22/2010 8:51:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Guille...! wrote:
And btw its awesome that you didnt puke, every person i know that takes ayahuasca/mimohuasca puke.

Why are you so afraid of puking? La purga is a significant part of the clensing process.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

artistofdivine
#32 Posted : 10/23/2010 9:58:29 AM

Sam

PREV12