We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT is the Tao Options

Skatardude10
#1 Posted : 10/18/2010 10:10:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, After re-reading the Tao, it seems to be a perfect description for the DMT experience. Some of the things that got me were:

"The unwrought material, when divided and disturbed, forms vessels" and reminiscing how dmt re-unites you with this unwrought material and removes you from the illusion of separateness, or takes you out of your "vessel" or body.

Another one that struck me was

"It's greatest beauty seems to offend the eyes" and "It's solid truth seems change to undergo; it's largest square doth yet no corner show"

and "loud is its sound, but never word it said"

"The tao is hidden, and has no name; but it is the Tao which is skillful at imparting (to all things what they need) and making them complete"

and to add, everything it seems in the Tao seems to add another angle

"If any one should wish to get the kingdom for himself, and to effect this by what he does, I see that he will not succeed. The kingdom is a spirit-like thing, and cannot be got by active doing. He who would so win it destroys it; he who would hold it in his grasp loses it. The course and nature of things is such that what was in front is now behind; what warmed anon we freezing find. Strength is of weakness oft the spoil; the store in ruins mocks our toil. Hence the sage puts away excessive effort, extravagance and easy indulgence."

"Who knows his manhood's strength, yet still his female feebleness maintains; as to one channel flow the many drains, All come to him, yeah, all beneath the sky. Thus he the constant excellence retains; The simple child again, free from all stains. Who knows how white attracts, yet always keeps himself within blacks shade, The pattern of humility displayed, Displayed in view of all beneath the sky; He in the unchanging excellence arrayed, Endless return to man's first state has made. Who knows how glory shines, yet loves disgrace, nor e'er for it is pale; Behold his presence in a spacious vale, To which men come from all beneath the sky. The unchanging excellence completes it's tale; The simple infant man in him we hail."

and I stumbled upon this after putting two and two together and doing a google search

http://www.universal-tao...room/enlightenment.html

Thoughts?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.