We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Inject aya into chocolate balls to swallow? Options

moyshekapoyre
#1 Posted : 10/17/2010 10:05:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey folks. I really want to do aya again. I've done it twice and had breakthroughs both times into hyperspace. But I don't ever want to taste that horrible taste again! I know I can extract the dmt and I have done so, but I would like to know if anyone has any idea where I could buy some small (enough to swallow) hollow chocolate balls that I could just inject some aya into? I've googled and found some but they are 3cm in diameter, which is way too big to swallow for most people, I think. Basically I'm trying to make my own gelcaps Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mindlusion
#2 Posted : 10/17/2010 10:24:31 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Interesting idea, but why not just buy empty gel caps, and use those. Or buy a cheap supplement in gel caps and empty them out.

Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Dimitrius
#3 Posted : 10/17/2010 10:34:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you are injecting concentrated Aya juice into a bunch of little (small enough to swallow), hollow chocolate balls and trying to swallow them, like pills......then won't they begin to melt in your mouth before you get to swallow them?

Maybe pharma in home-made chocolate balls?
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

picatris
#4 Posted : 10/18/2010 12:05:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Be careful with chocolate and Aya. Chocolate (actually the theobromine in it) potentiates the DMT effects. Thus if you are going down that path, adjust the dosage accordingly.

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

olympus mon
#5 Posted : 10/18/2010 2:50:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

if i was having your troubles i would get one of those designer shape ice trays, (like the little soccer balls), and fill with your reduced aya. freeze and just swallow the small frozen ayahuasca. it would be the same size as chocolate balls but 100% ayahuasca why even mess with a middleman!?
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

vibrancy3
#6 Posted : 10/18/2010 3:13:58 AM

Josh

olympus mon wrote:
if i was having your troubles i would get one of those designer shape ice trays, (like the little soccer balls), and fill with your reduced aya. freeze and just swallow the small frozen ayahuasca. it would be the same size as chocolate balls but 100% ayahuasca why even mess with a middleman!?

Great idea

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 10/18/2010 6:41:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Or just drink it.
I mean, if you take into account what you are given, a bad taste in your mouth for 10 seconds is a really small price to pay. I feel that fiddling with these chocolate balls is no solution. If you really dont want to drink, an option would be to reduce to powder and swallow in capsules.

Or take it analy. That should work too, but don't quote me on that.

SnozzleBerry
#8 Posted : 10/18/2010 6:56:40 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I'm sorry...I just couldn't resist...Laughing
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

ms_manic_minxx
#9 Posted : 10/18/2010 8:36:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There are a few other things you can do. You can coat your mouth with a sweetener (maple syurp/honey/agave). I always drink my brew (0.5oz) with about 6oz of chocolate almond milk... can also blend a banana with almond milk and maple syrup... Some things I have found to make the taste more tolerable.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

vibrancy3
#10 Posted : 10/18/2010 1:25:31 PM

Josh

Dammmm i wish i thuoght of that mini joke Very happy

dreamdweller
#11 Posted : 10/28/2010 4:14:01 AM
Don Juan

I was thinking about making hard tasty candy.

alzabo
#12 Posted : 10/28/2010 3:11:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry,
AAAAhahaaa, that's gonna stick with me all through classes today.

moyshekapoyre,
I suggest making your aya solid by slowly reducing it in a glass pan on low heat. That will cut down on the volume of material and from there you can either make your own chocolate coatings or you can just pop the solidified aya into gelcaps.
This will work even better if you use a fining technique to remove the tannins.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

State of the Mind
#13 Posted : 10/29/2010 1:41:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would recommend having a teaspoon of Honey or Golden Syrup (YUM) in between each gulp of Aya. It really helps to blend the taste. I might even try adding honey straight to my next brew. Very happy
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

obliguhl
#14 Posted : 10/29/2010 9:41:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread makes me feel very uneasy and i will share my feelings.

For me, Ayahuasca is a gift for those who are willing to make sacrifices. That is, the chance to puke and the taste. Why? I recently listened to a talk by Peter gorman and he said, that Ayahuasca has a great way to protect herself...he was refering to the unpleasant sideffects you can have. For this, Ayahuasca will never be a club drug or for those who are not even willing to drink something nauseating. It's a filter, i would like to keep.

Those who are really SEEKING Ayahuasca should just DRINK it...not eating some tasty chocolate balls with ayahuasca in it. This is consumerism par exellence. Everything has to taste great, feel great ...this is what our culture tells us. We have PAID for it, right ?

No my friend, we might have to pay for it after drinking.

(PS: I do take ginger to alleviate the nausea, but i'm prepared to puke, my bucket is always on my side)

Malaclypse
#15 Posted : 10/29/2010 6:43:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^

Luckily I don't think that it could ever be a club drug regardless of if the nausea is in check. The barely being able to move from sufficient caapi dosage should be more than enough to prevent it from being a "club drug" I would think.

SWIM is certainly fine with purging to some extent, it actually doesn't feel bad at all to him during the actual purge, but would like to avoid intense 4-5 hour purge sessions where he can't even change positions without making the nausea kick up 10 fold. He finds it interesting now how he can read a post on the nexus about the taste and instantly get the shivers at the taste, but is more than prepared to work through it again next time.

dreamdweller
#16 Posted : 10/29/2010 9:57:40 PM
Don Juan

I dont want to get this off topic but I agree with the last post. I dont think that aya would ever be a club drug unless it was a really nice club with nice places to lay around and hardly anyone talked... oh and maybe a few experienced people around to help you on your feet if needed. On a more practical note, I think that sometimes the purge could act a little too well causing the person to experience hardly any of the effects. This has caused a friend of mine and a few others I have read about a very troubling experience of puking their brains out but not having any type of experience. I would think that a "candy" of sorts would fix this problem but also making sure to reduce the brew down so no one over does the trip. DMT is practically impossible to over dose on unless you eat the bark and well no one who has any idea what they are doing isnt that crazy. I say forget the purge man.

obliguhl
#17 Posted : 10/29/2010 10:22:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess i believe in the concept of spiritual sacrifice to a certain degree while at the same time thinking that consumerist mentality and ayahuasca is a match made in hell.

DMTripper
#18 Posted : 10/30/2010 3:03:29 AM

John Murdoch IV

My problem is not the aftertaste. It's just swallowing the brew. It just gives me gag reflexes. I just want to throw it up immediately while it's going down my throat.
It's absolutely foul Sad
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

olympus mon
#19 Posted : 10/30/2010 7:56:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

obliguhl wrote:

For me, Ayahuasca is a gift for those who are willing to make sacrifices.
Those who are really SEEKING Ayahuasca should just DRINK it...not eating some tasty chocolate balls with ayahuasca in it.

wow, obliguhl you put that so perfectly. all these crazy posts about aya and jello shots, chocolate balls ext.. Laughing Laughing

i agree with you, aya is a whole different animal and if your this worried about the taste and purge then maybe you havent ante'd up with the proper willingness for the journey.

the purge... yea it kind of sucks but then you realize that ayahuasca needs to ride this wave of discomfort to get past your defensive's so it can be most effective. ive noticed it also tends to bind with your fears for the same reasons.
i think that during the purge you feel so vulnerable that your opened up and receive the gift. i feel the more i get acquainted with ayahuasca the less this carrier wave will be needed for such powerful experiences.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

DiMiTriX
#20 Posted : 10/30/2010 11:30:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lol what a mad idea..Laughing couldn't you just drink a bit,eat a piece of chocolate ,drink eat.. Wink
Tz'is aná

12NEXT