We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
- Options

gammagore
#1 Posted : 10/17/2010 10:20:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This happened to me often when I started using DMT. Eventually it went away but im always preparedSmile

I never got the throat feeling you talk of.

Do you have any of the naptha left to test? Has this ever happened before with a different batch? Are you maybe burning the spice?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

vibrancy3
#2 Posted : 10/17/2010 10:21:10 PM

Josh

The naphtha should not leave any residue (presuming its completely dried out)

What type of device are you using for smoking your DMT btw ?

You could maybe need to Recrystalize your final product or change smoking method or maybe reduce the dose quite dramitcally (everyone reacts differently to certain entheogens right) have u tried these steps ?

gammagore
#3 Posted : 10/17/2010 10:48:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lumps of jelly like stuff eh, that dont sound right.

Check the naptha that was used man, and the lye while your at it.

Oh and, maybe dont smoke any more of this batch till you know whats going on.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 10/17/2010 11:02:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oh well, better safe than sorry.

but hey, vomiting while hyperspace is rushing at you, crazy stuff. ive never made it to the toiletSmile

Just a little reminder to people out there trying DMT for the first few times, try and sit propped up in a chair/sofa. Ive had some scary times when I had to vomit and was lying down, unable to get up and the full effects of DMT taking hold, only able to lift up my head enough just to get it out.

Be safe!!

Madcap
#5 Posted : 10/17/2010 11:30:39 PM

illudium Q-36

A proper evaporation test is sooo important! Evap a good bit, so you can be sure. (a small puddle may not be enough)

so you smoked some dmt, and came back with white jelly in our mouth.... there is a joke in there somewhere.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Saidin
#6 Posted : 10/18/2010 12:36:48 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Were you perhaps a bit drunk? I've puked before when smoking, but only when I had had a few drinks...
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Tangarine_Dreams
#7 Posted : 10/18/2010 6:27:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lmao. the first time i did it i felt like i couldnt breath. the 2nd time i took the 3rd hit and ran to the bathroom. threw up like 5 times. i was like throwing up my soul, every nerve and part of me being purged out my top. my mind flew into a blue green wormhole of fluidic space. then i flushed. it was win. pure awesome WIN. the wormholeerupted

vovin
#8 Posted : 10/18/2010 6:52:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

You have base solution in your spice I believe. I think this because way back when I began pure crystals didnt really exist as extraction was in it's infancy. The whole reason I wrote my tek was because I had a experience just like yours. I was coughing up infection for days afterward. It sounds to me you have a impure product.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Astralking
#9 Posted : 10/18/2010 8:41:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

One of my friends is sick every time he smokes freebase but never when he smokes changa. Has anyone else you know tried it? and were they sick?
I know its kinda late now you've thrown it away.but Very happy

spacing when typing using my Android for these forums is kinda messed up.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Orion
#10 Posted : 10/25/2010 12:21:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Madcap wrote:
so you smoked some dmt, and came back with white jelly in our mouth....there is a joke in there somewhere

Ectoplasm? Hyperspace jizz?

Ive smoked some nasty half-dmt glop that left me choking. It's not at all pleasant. Make sure to keep the spice on its own, sealed by itself to keep it nice and clean. I'm not sure what this white stuff is? Was this before or after you hurled into the porcelain one?

Hope it goes right for you next time. Push on and good luck. Smile

Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

DoingKermit
#11 Posted : 10/25/2010 3:09:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have used ronsonol for ages with no probs. The first few times my girlfriend and i smoked some, we were amateurs and burnt the shit out of it on a bed of ash. We both had major coughing fits and my girlfriend had a really freaked out look on her face and started making crazy dry heaving noises. It could have been impure stuff cuz i had a very weird constriction in my chest and found it hard to pull in air.

About a month ago now, my GF did the same thing cuz i was already gone and she lit it herself (i usually light it for her) and she said she made it to toilet and was tossing her cookies into a sea of webbed madness. Did you re-crystallize yer goods?

Orion
#12 Posted : 10/25/2010 4:30:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, DO use newport. Its much cleaner and pulls far more alkaloid in my experience. That was over zippo fluid. Plus it's cheaper. I get it for £1 a bottle.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

hyperspacing
#13 Posted : 10/25/2010 4:42:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've havnt thrown up personally from it. I have felt sick but was able to keep it down. I once let 2 people try some changa that had been drinking and both threw up.

Also one of them who has no knowledge of dmt or aya said aftetwards "I think I just threw up an evil spirit" I thought that was a bit odd.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Swarupa
#14 Posted : 10/25/2010 7:29:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was suprised at how clean i felt DMT, total mind warp & it gripped me very physically, but it felt really clean & clear on my system overall.

I'm concerned about using Ronsonol now but i've read tons of reports & ext teks saying they use it so hopefully it's fine...

Newfound_wonder
#15 Posted : 10/25/2010 7:49:39 PM

Harvie Krumpet

SWIM threw up once with a clean batch of spice in a GVG; he attributes the sickness to insufficient mental preparation rather than contaminated spice. His hypothesis is that the cells in his vestibular system and GI tract were overwhelmed by the large increase in serotonin binding and responded in the only way they could; by going with the flow. For SWIM's case, it was a matter of being physically and mentally prepared for the journey rather than spice purity... or that evil spirits are possessing a molecule.
Every tool is dangerous when misused. That is no reason not to use tools.
Isn't it strange that a gift can be an enemy?

DoingKermit
#16 Posted : 10/25/2010 11:26:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are starting to make me think i should be using Newport, but when i remember first trying it out well over a year ago (before trying Ronsonol) I had problems with evaporating it, which made me think it was made of heavier naphtha. I recently grew a beautiful crystal using Ronsonol. I feel the urge to get some Newport soon, so i can see what the difference is Smile

This was the crystal at an earlier stage of it's growth.

DoingKermit attached the following image(s):
crystal.jpg (417kb) downloaded 151 time(s).

DoingKermit
#17 Posted : 10/25/2010 11:51:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have another 100g of powdered bark still, so will do a side by side extraction using 50 grams for each solvent.

Swarupa
#18 Posted : 10/28/2010 12:56:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think an 'evap test' thread would be a good idea

Doingkermit that crystal is amazing!