We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
q21q21 question Options

etybdrawkcab
#1 Posted : 10/17/2010 3:46:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Since i couldnt find any tinctures, oculd i just heat the goo and the end of tek 1 for crystals or how do i convert it?

etybdrawkcab is a fictional character living under the sea
and only in existence because my talented imagination

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 10/17/2010 4:31:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

heating the goo wont yield you crystals. It might yield you a smokable goo, but some people (me included) had trouble with that vinegar evap, it never seemed to completely evaporate and still smelled of vinegar. You can also do the conversion to freebase as shown in BLAB tek (check the wiki).

jamie
#3 Posted : 10/17/2010 7:35:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Oh the vinegar evap over a double boiler worked SO well!..smoothest changa I have ever smoked..
Once it looks evapped down to a resiny stuff, add the leaf and mix it up, and you can leave it on th double boiler like that, just mix it periodically until you cant smell the vinegar..the smell did leave for me and that stuff was VERY potent.
Long live the unwoke.