We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
jungle spice Options

mistmann
#1 Posted : 10/17/2010 2:33:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

so after my mhrb i wash it with naptha, then xylene extracts, do i still leave the mhrb in with the NaoH? do it exactly like naptha? it said to let it evap, so im assuming i let it sit in a evap dish and what i get is jungle spiceWut?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 10/17/2010 12:15:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you do a xylene pull just like you do a naphtha pull, except you cannot freeze it. Either evap (smells nasty as hell and is wasteful but will get you freebase jungle spice), or salt it out with FASA (or vinegar) to get jungle spice fumarate. Then you can freebase that, check the WIKI for 'fumarates to freebase conversion'

mistmann
#3 Posted : 10/17/2010 3:35:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

in your option what is stronger or better, what is the difference in wieght?
xylene pull and evap or
salt it out with FASA, jungle spice fumarate?
cause i ordered 750g of mhrb and its been a year!!! well actually like 7 days but it feels like an eternaty its still in brazil and i have the tracing number, any who. i want to do a stb extraction, hoping to get 7g of dmt and then i want to do the jungle spice im hoping for another 7gs, with the 50g im making a aya brew with mhrb as my add mixture. tonight i am going to type my whole plan out so i can have every one tell me yes or no Twisted Evil i just want to have this memorized and to be famillur with the process befor i dabble in realms that i know little about.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 10/17/2010 4:30:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

50g mimosa is enough for 10 doses if taking it orally together with a MAOI. Better start with less even, like 3g mimosa a dose, until you know your own sensitivity and the batch

As for the FASA vs evap, I never made a side-by-side test to see if there is differences in yield. Around 30% of the weight of dmt fumarate is the fumaric acid molecule, so you calculate that to know exactly how much dmt you have once you get your fumarates..

You cant really compare 'which is stronger', both are DMT. DMT fumarate is good for storage and oral ingestion, but to smoke it you have to convert to freebase first as described in the WIKI. Personally I would say that salting with fumarates is recommended simply because xylene is very nasty to evaporate, smells like hell, and mother nature sheds a tear when you do it ( Razz ).. Salting will prevent this, plus it also means that after retrieving the fumarates, you can reuse the xylene (once you have washed it several times with water to remove acetone).

mickster003
#5 Posted : 10/17/2010 8:58:28 PM

mike

hi .. SWIM has a solid marble of dark red full spectrum jungle dmt-tannate... and he is not sure what to do with it now.....it is solid as rock and dissolves, as if a solvent into water.
(i prefer to smoke)

any suggestions?

thanks appreciated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.

mistmann
#6 Posted : 10/17/2010 9:20:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

how did swim make his marble?

mickster003
#7 Posted : 10/18/2010 12:27:28 AM

mike

this is my page about how i made it and my progress.

skip to post #12
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.

mistmann
#8 Posted : 10/18/2010 3:58:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

well, im not going to lie, you are twice as advanced as i am and my opion is... im lost hahahah so i hope the pro's catch my thread and can help u more then i could help