We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New here plz promote!!! Options

mickster003
#1 Posted : 10/16/2010 9:17:16 AM

mike

HELLO NEXUS!!!

so glad to finnaly be able to post looking forward to adding to other posts soon,

I want to give a shout out to all of you destined to finding a solvent free extraction teck. plz check out my other posts as i'm trying to develope one right now...

thanks for having me, i plan to stay a while...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

mickster003
#2 Posted : 10/16/2010 9:28:48 AM

mike

I also wanted to give a shout out to tranceplants.net who have sponsored my experiments with plant dyes recently....great product/great service/ great comunication/ and little free bonus added into delivery...

some wonderful little incense Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose seeds

(this site was no-where on the product/wholesaler thread area)

by sponsored i mean i bought there stuff.....TrancePlants.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 10/16/2010 11:02:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus!

Would you please tell more about yourself? This is an introduction essay subforum, so it would be nice if we heard more about your experiences, if you've tried psychedelics bfore, if you extracted before, how did you first hear of dmt, etc.

Also, please dont ask for promotion, we automatically assume that all new members want to be promoted. Also it says specifically on the welcome private message all new members receive when joining in (which you should take your time and read): "Be patient, do not keep asking for being promoted, it will happen soon enough!. "

See you around!

corridors of my cells
#4 Posted : 10/16/2010 11:53:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. Here is ur promotion... woooooop *gives him, his promotion in golden plate*
Smile
btw u said solvent free extraction, hmm i wonder how will u manage to do that. But i would like to see if its possible. We have some gud chemists on nexus but i dont remember anyone mentioning something like that before. Well gud luck tho. Smile
Peace

endlessness
#5 Posted : 10/16/2010 12:24:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Water is a solvent, though... But yeah keep on researching, I think even if some attempt doesnt work out, it served to show it doesnt work out, its all welcome Smile

mickster003
#6 Posted : 10/17/2010 8:27:44 AM

mike

alright so apolagies to those offended, i have a hard time reading anyting i'm not greatly interested in, and the reason i titled this as i did is becasue i read sooo many threads i wish to respond to with legitiment responses and help or what not, anyways i just waited to long after i signed up and forgot my password.

MY history is that i smoke way to much pot ... (if thats possible) and i met a girl by chance who just by chance overheard someone speaking of dmt in her family, she then told me, and the skeptic i was said pfffft yea right, and then began the hunt for red october... uh i mean the truth.

so anyways done mush a few times love it but got right into picking them and i didn't wash a batch very well...anyways long story short my stomach feels strange ever since and mushrooms make me too sick to enjoy the high or even get really high.

now i did blow but fakcing GROSE!!! Cocaine is great but where can you get it.. u'de have to extract it ur self from the plant or purify it down to a 1/4 of the size of what you wasted ur hard earned money on.

now back to dmt... i bought some yellow waxy stuff after the obsession began to start..... ahhhh thats better..
like jumping into a lake on a hot summers day. total mind flush and body connect.

i lost my urges, like for pot, and was more motivated for air and exercise and you know life.

then i lost the bag...long story and the guy said 1 time thing .....AHHH!! what damn ..k

so i'll make it! phalaris every where... back to obsession (damn joe you teaser)

three attempts later .. small pile of goo with two tiny white crystals...(a/b)

researched plant hella and then said goodbye to the grass.... goodbye obsession.Smile

now i have purchases a plant containing the active alkaloid dmt and i have slowly nibbled away at the supply with first a stb....didn't like it good yield though damn....then the next back blew up(the jar did) the third was an a/b didn't really work.. waiting for xylene.
and now i'm experimenting with water and tannins with the remainder of my powder.

hope this tells a bit about myself i'm 23 never beleived in anything untill lately things are starting to make more sense, and becoming more complicated at the same time.. weird eh!

L_Starr
#7 Posted : 10/17/2010 8:16:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings!!! and safe travels ahead Smile
Spoke to you in chat some time, good luck with your tek!

R*R
L
"Some thing interesting"

Apoc
#8 Posted : 10/18/2010 5:34:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wow, a solvent free extraction. That is very ambitious. I'm sure you will be promoted if you succeed. I have not heard many here talk about tranceplants. Good to know they are a potential vendor.

mickster003
#9 Posted : 10/21/2010 12:08:36 AM

mike

thanks, and yes i do believe it possible and easier and the spice can be recovered more confidently than with solvents... SWIM will need more powder to continue but up until this point i have learned a great deal about the suspension of dmt in the different states as well as in the plant. i wish to travel* to expand these thoughts but SWIM is out of supply for now

ragabr
#10 Posted : 10/21/2010 3:03:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, mickster. Good luck.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms