We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Growing your own DMT (Stockholm, Sweden) Options

Loggan08
#1 Posted : 10/15/2010 12:44:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What is the best plant to grow indoors (outside during summer)?
and the best plant to grow outside which can survive winter?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

sigmundfreuid
#2 Posted : 10/15/2010 2:59:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It all depends how much space you got inside your house,but i wouldnt count on growing Mimosa where you live unless you have a big heated greenhouse.

Basically you want to grow something that has Dmt in it right ?

heres the only one i know of,that can be grown almost anywhere in the world;although yields will be low and quite impure.

(Phalaris arundinacea,Phalaris Aquatica)

Both of these are weeds and they spread very rapidly.Theres also another kind of weed that contains dmt : Phragmites australis
Heres a little bit more info on the Phragmites or Common Reed

Hope this helps.
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

Loggan08
#3 Posted : 10/15/2010 4:48:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

a nearby lake has alot of common reed.
is it really worth digging up an entire lake just to get some root, seems like a very time consuming task.

Swarupa
#4 Posted : 10/15/2010 8:28:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I always heard about DMT being almost everywhere in everything, and one day mimosa will probably be illegal, its only a matter of time really... but what would we then use?

sigmundfreuid
#5 Posted : 10/15/2010 11:39:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Logan i think its not worth the trouble doing that,your best bet is to stock up on Mimosa,and B.Caapi and Syrian Rue since its gonna be illegal in Europe within the next 2 years i believe.Since the european union will implement a new law regarding all medicinal herbs making them illegal in april 1st 2011.By illegal i mean they will have to be regulated just like
any pharmaceutical substance which means only the Big Pharmaceutical companies will sell medecinal herbs .

Those greedy S.O.B's make me wanna puke.

Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !