We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first out of body experience. Options

D_Juggz
#1 Posted : 6/22/2008 3:53:26 PM

Dr Do Little

I just tried my spice that SWIM extracted for the first time. Totally amazing, i came out of my body and was able to see what is not normally visible, i saw the molecules of everything and how they interact with each other, I had google earth sky maps on one monitor and some sick visualisations on itunes on the other monitor, I feel like i could of gone further, much further if i had enough spice and a proper pipe. Next time i'll have the propper equipment and more product, ready for a real breakthrough. Wow, i've tried dmt once before at uni, but this was exactly like what is depicted on the front of the book "DMT: The spirit molecule" truly an amazing substance. Totally worth the 14 hours work that went into it.
Next time i'll have to do it properly.

Shocked
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 6/22/2008 7:10:14 PM

The Great Namah

It is an amazing experience. Worth respect and all the time put into extracting it.

Enjoy and congratulations on your first DMT experience.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

D_Juggz
#3 Posted : 6/23/2008 2:01:33 AM

Dr Do Little

Absolutely worth a lot of respect. Acolon, whats ur opinion, should everyone (obviously who is prepared and old enough to understand) be allowed to experience DMT, or do you think it should only be used by people who could find it useful. Eg. Intellectuals, artists, etc...

For me, i believe only people with a strong mind and mindset on their beliefs should try hallucinogens, it reduces the chance of having a bad trip and believing what you see and feel. Ofcourse then there is the issue of, what is a strong mind and mindset...not something that can really be tested, its more something the individual will or should know for themselves.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

supernatural
#4 Posted : 6/25/2008 7:06:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

D_Juggz,

wow, looks like SWIY was successfull on that Acacia ID - what species was used for extraction may I ask?