We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Kundalini, naked men, and serpent dancing... Options

ms_manic_minxx
#1 Posted : 10/13/2010 12:06:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whew! It took me a few days to think about how to write about this one... but it's pretty awesome, I charted some new territory, and feel like it should be shared. Smile So here's to some brutal, unfiltered honesty...

A note on setting: as an appropriately manic minxx, I was ovulating--and it was the new moon, Lilith's Black Moon. These are extremely powerful occult forces.

I tossed back 120g of Caapi...

Things were very quiet, gentle, serene in the beginning. Every thought that passes through the mind impacts the body, instantly, immediately. I think my mind wandered for a split second... it wandered somewhere south and sexy... Biology and Cosmology were pitted against me...

I felt a tiny vibration in the center of my root chakra. The vibration was identical to the same vibration I get from smoking changa, when it feels like my entire being starts humming at the molecular level and I might just explode like a pinata into a confetti burst of light--that familiar vibration.

One tiny thought and my root started buzzing.

The vibration expanded quickly, my root chakra heating up, swelling, dialating; it opened and expanded to a diameter of probably two feet--wider than my entire pelvic area, but engulfing it, and my sensation expanding beyond my body, within the circumscribed limits of the chakra.

I was flooded with plumes of hot, roaring, raging sexual energy, exploding from my root and surging through my spine. This was not erotic, mammalian procreation; this was the Cosmic Behest To Fuck. It was the force of waves slamming against the beach, the heat of volcanoes erupting, the gravity of stars collapsing, the vibrations of fault lines ripping apart.

The vibration inundated my entire being; I was completely consumed; never before had I experienced something so raw and shattering.

Eventually, I found myself transported to visionary space, standing in a massive golden temple, Middle Eastern in design. The temple was circular, and there were doors everywhere; the doorway directly in front of me, however, had no door, and led straight out into the clouds. I approached the doorway, and one cloud hovered in the center, very close to the foreground. On the cloud was a nude (and very physically appealing) man, sitting in full lotus on the cloud, with his head tilted down. There was a golden hookah on the cloud beside him.

I found myself in my body again. I'm sure most people have them to some degree, but there are these erotic spots near my hips, very small points that when stimulated (touching or kissing) become completely overwhelming, the intensity territory for belting out uncontrollable howls. All of these spots lit up and shot beams of light out of my body and at the ceiling. I had some crystals around me, so I placed a few of them on my body where the spots were glowing the most, and when I placed my hands over the crystals, I could see into my ovaries. I saw both of my ovaries and all the activity at a cellular level happening inside them. I was definitely ovulating...

(A lot of people act like celibacy and Aya are a horrendous combination. But, when you have no choice for many years, eventually the medicine will reward you, and take you to strange places like The Shiny Golden Temple of Hot Naked Men Smoking On Clouds. Twisted Evil )

That was just with a bit of Caapi... I had also prepared The Vase of Souls with some changa!

One introductory puff, and I felt extremely clarified, energized, but had no visions.

I smoked NO MORE than 10mg of spice, and I was instantly ripped into Crazy Mimosa Land: the signature strawberry reds, sky blues, grass greens, howling carrier wave and atari like ----ping----PONG~~~~~ sounds: the place of terror. I know it well.

The most terrifying aspect of it all was that this place I only ever visit orally: it was now amplified with the alert and digital full-body changa awareness.

Time for a freakout!!

I stood up, my mind launched Emergency Freakout Protocol:
#1) Sit still. Unable to sit still.
#2) Breathe deeply. Breathing, but chest felt weird. Not a fan of breathing.
#3) Get out into nature. Apartment was entirely too menacing. Paced up and down the block, but actually felt like running.
#4) Freakout was still building. I had suspected that, because it was smoked, it should have lasted five minutes, max. Oral harmalas changed all of this and the freakout continued to build.
#5) Just as I was losing hope, envisioned pounding desperately on my neighbor's door, a flashback of a friend's words appeared in my mind: "DANCE!" The next attempted method of survival on the Freakout Emergency Protocol was officially expanded to dance.

Fortunately, my laptop was on standby and I could quickly crank up some soothing tunes. I started dancing around my apartment, but the airy-wind-whistling-through-the-tree-spirits-feeling was too much.

It was too dark! I turned on every light in my apartment.

I felt like I couldn't breathe! Opened up all of my windows.

Continued dancing, but felt very constricted and uneasy. Ripped off all of my clothes.

No time for judgment from the rational mind: I let my body do whatever it needed to do. Often, with changa, I feel like making arm circles. I feel my chest wanting to open, my heart wanting to expand. My hands were making all kinds of tai chi-like/Indian hand mudras; as I danced, I was manipulating the energy around my body like I was grabbing things from my root and pulling them out through my crown.

Kundalini serpents!! I was yanking kundalini serpents from my body and tossing them away as I continued to dance.

10mg of smoked Mimosa gripped me in full peak for 45 minutes. This is the heightening power of the sustained intake of Caapi tea...

I eventually calmed down, felt slightly sketched out, and then, exhilarated. The glow continued into the next several days and gave me a lot to think about.

Cheers to insanity! Hope you all enjoy the accounts of my crazier travels. Pleased

I'm still very humbled and blown away by the power of the forces within that I was allowed to experience.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 10/13/2010 12:14:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Very happy Nice minxx!..freakin out can be fun..aftewords anyway..it feels so good. Im glad you made it through..I still dont know how you drink 120g....you msut be a unicorn.

I love smoking while peaking on ayahuasca now..dose doesnt matter at all..the smallest hit even makes the brew just shoot up liek 10 notches...and all the caapi and mimosa in the brew allows me time to make peace with the whole thing which I cant always do otherwise.
Long live the unwoke.

pau
#3 Posted : 10/13/2010 2:28:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shocked !!!Shocked
WHOA!

Eden
#4 Posted : 10/13/2010 2:52:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
Cheers to insanity!

Haha, what a pleasurable read, minxx.

Divining kundalini serpents while dancing was especially absurd. Smile
Many thanks for the story.

soulfood
#5 Posted : 10/13/2010 3:30:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Awesome Smile

What time of day was this if I may enquire?

I have similar energy explosions, but they are reserved to being on all 4's as I find the medicine messes up my co-ordination almost to that of a drunk, especially when heavy on the vine, which it is with most brews these days.

I must say I'm very envious of your caapi only visions. Not as much the hot naked dude sitting on a cloud part, but the ability to have such clear vine powered visions. I've tried a fair bit of vine only work and I always find myself smoking 10mg or so crystals just to kick the visual aspect of the whole thing into the picture. That said though, even with just smoking pure spice without vine power, my experiences are more psychological than visionary so I guess that's just where I'm at right now.

Yetti
#6 Posted : 10/13/2010 12:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fantastic read thanks,

skippyluvs
#7 Posted : 10/13/2010 3:03:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Lol dayum, thanks for sharing!

ms_manic_minxx
#8 Posted : 10/13/2010 6:05:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Soulfood, I drank around 9-10pm, and had all the lights cranked up by about 1am.

Daily microdosing with Caapi has definitely helped to turn my sensitivity way up. The neatest thing about working with the vine is that my relationship is constantly evolving. Each year is so different... It's a quest! Smile

universecannon
#9 Posted : 10/13/2010 8:47:06 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

ahh i love freak out dances!.. its a great way to get with the energy again and bring back the glow after those shakier moments.

its funny.. just before coming across this thread i was at a free yoga class where, at one point, the instructor had this big group of people all doing a serpent dance- eyes closed, hissing, and waving all around on the ground. twas pretty hilarious to see Laughing

thanks minx, love these reports!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Espiridion
#10 Posted : 10/14/2010 12:59:12 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Oh that level where insane howling you know is waking the neighbors just simply doesn't matter. when the universe is giving you the gift of unimaginable ecstatic bliss....nothing else matters.

five in the morning and being coerced for your very soul by way of your loins.....oh yeah....

great report, love the honesty

E
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Soulshine
#11 Posted : 10/14/2010 1:33:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DAMN! that was HOT !!!!!!!!!!Very happy

I've had freak out dances in the middle of trips before. definitely a unique feeling.

Great report...
The tragedy of life isn't that it's too short, it's that we take too long to begin it...

-NO TURN UNSTONED-
"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in !!!"

"Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity" - Pema Chodron

The_Shaman
#12 Posted : 10/14/2010 4:33:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

whew, I need a cigarette after that post...and I dont even smokeRolling eyes
that was quite a ride!
Thanks M , good stuff!
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

Dimitrius
#13 Posted : 10/14/2010 2:17:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wonderful report ms_manic_minxx.

I'm sitting on my cloud as we speak. Laughing
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Livingstrategy
#14 Posted : 10/14/2010 11:23:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another amazing post minxx.

You describe the experience so well. I definitely feel where you're coming from with this experience. The earth-shattering vibration that you describe is present with many of my strong breakthroughs.

Sensitivity in what aspect specifically has been increasing for you with daily microdoses mrs. minxx? How much caapi do you take daily, and how do you prepare it? (9 hour aya boil, some quicker oral ingestion route, smoking, etc...)

Rivea
#15 Posted : 10/15/2010 12:12:49 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

Great report minxxy. Sounds wild for sure. I am a lot more conservative than thou!
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

ms_manic_minxx
#16 Posted : 10/15/2010 2:59:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As for microdosing, sensitivity to everything has increased tremendously, psychoactive effects from tryptamines hit at much smaller quantities, and I literally can no longer ingest any kind of stimulants. Shocked

Caapi-only sessions are producing increasingly vivid visuals, the entire experience has transformed, makes me think of what I've read about "sea legs." Effects of Caapi hit at very small doses, but I can handle extremely large ones, walk around, I no longer feel nauseous/drunk/dizzy, I am starting to be able to switch between "spirit vision" and a more coherent "digital vision" (like how things look enhanced with mushrooms/changa) more voluntarily... fascinating to observe how sustained intake of harmala alkaloids can evolve the experience over time. I've been drinking regularly for about three years (maxidosing), and for microdosing take 5g or less every day, from a standard 9 hour boil, Caapi only.

MAOI/flavonoid rich diets (mostly fruit and living foods) DEFINIETLY synergize, too.

I'm in love with Caapi. I've also been sleeping with a big cutting under my pillow for quite some time... (hmm, I hope guys won't find that intimidating? Razz )

Plants are so mysterious!!!!!!

ubu
#17 Posted : 10/15/2010 3:34:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing, ms_manic_minxx. Dance seems to be a good freak control! Smile

Looks like you felt some anxiety. You also got in panic? What if the "freak control" had failed, what would be your "plan B"?
You have to be in Hell to see Heaven - W. Burroughs

Ubu is a surreal personage. Everything he does is pure fiction. Everything he says is pure nonsense.

ms_manic_minxx
#18 Posted : 10/15/2010 4:41:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The freakouts seem to come with what feels like a massive spike in feral energy that needs to be channeled. The best thing, after that experience, seems to be to engage the body. There were still waves of strange feelings washing over me, but as soon as I started dancing, the fear *disappeared* completely. Very good thing to know!

the other option may have been lying down in the cool, tiled floor and phoning someone, but that didn't feel very feasible. I've definitely encountered this headspace before and dancing is by far the most superior coping mechanism I have found.

Before dancing, I attempt things like breathing, stretching, walking, getting a bit of fresh air, and sometimes that is enough. But when it isn't... Twisted Evil

ubu
#19 Posted : 10/17/2010 8:00:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the reply, ms_manic_minxx.

In another post you mentioned that you already have to deal with an extreme panic and that you had help from friends to deal with the situation.

You never considered keeping some benzos for those difficult moments?
You have to be in Hell to see Heaven - W. Burroughs

Ubu is a surreal personage. Everything he does is pure fiction. Everything he says is pure nonsense.

lyserge
#20 Posted : 10/18/2010 10:08:12 PM

polyfather anomalous

Thanks for all your posts ms manic! I recently learned that the Kundalini explosion dances you refer to are the basis of "Kriya yoga". Kri-ya, just like it sounds, is moving the body rhythmically to allow the Kundalini to flow through, from the root all the way up and out into the universe. Kriya! Does this sound right?
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland