We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
sickness and healing Options

myrmymd
#1 Posted : 10/12/2010 7:49:40 AM
Miki

Strange thing happened this week. So sunday me and my mom had a big fight. She was pretty stressed out cause her bf is in a long custody battle and she's been losing weight cause of the workload. Not to mention I was visiting her and she found out I free my mind every so often by accident. So I did something that I do every time this happens to cope, and I sought out mind altering stuff to find escape and perhaps some guidance with. I also had recently obtained some herb and thought I'd try the sandwich method.

So after a few drinks I settled down with some dmt and grass, and lit up to see if I could get a full feeling. But all I remember is for a couple minutes blacking out and just begging anything that would hear me that I could finally move past me and my mom's differences. But after I was done I felt extremely sick and didn't want to move. Confused I thought it was probably some bad weed or something and I'd have a hangover the next day. Boy was I wrong.

Next day: 102 degree fever. I could not move. I could not think. I could not do anything but let her take care of me. Since I live a bit away and obviously couldn't function to save the world, I stayed at my mom's house. I felt terrible, she was stressed, hated me since I smoke weed, and I was imposing upon her for a while. But Strangely enough fate had a different idea for me. I forgot that when I was young whenever mom got stressed I got sick, and she'd be so focused on me that she wouldn't be stressed anymore.

So anger and resentment toward me, slowly turned into quiet but understanding caring. Strange how things work out, but I have to say I feel so happy now. Me and my mom haven't been this close in 5 years, and almost overnight we reconnected for a lifetime... I don't know whether to be scared or relieved, but I do know one thing. I connected with a spirit or entity, and I want to go back. I'm gonna have to wait till I feel better but it'll be worth it by far. And I have to see what happens. If I've been trying to do something for years and in one night DMT can make it all happen? I am extremely curious about it now.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.